SBI Clerk Answer Key 2019
SBI Clerk Answer Key is released after the exam had taken place. The Answer Key helps the candidates in driving out an idea regarding what would they score in their exam. In case the official Key is not released, some institutions will release a version based on candidates’ comments and reviews of the exam
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 is going to take place on June 22, 23 & 30. The answer key is released according to the candidate’s reviews just after the exam.
- The SBI Clerk Result for Prelims will be released on July 19, 2019 (tentative).
- Solving previous year papers helps one to get into the actual feel of solving an exam
- The SBI Clerk Cut Off will also be released after the exam has been conducted
- The answer key gives out an idea to the students on their own performance in the exam
- The students can easily come up with an idea on the marks they are going to attain in the exam with the help of the answer key
SBI Clerk Answer Key
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019||June 22, 23 & 30|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Answer Key out||Right after the exam|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019||May 28-June 23|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
How To Download SBI Clerk Answer Key 2019?
The candidates must follow the steps given below in order to download the Answer key of SBI Clerk 2019:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Next, click on the Careers link.
- Then, find the SBI Clerk Answer Key link.
- Then, click on the direct answer key download link given above.
- Select an appropriate set and question booklet number.
- Finally, download the key.
- And use the key to estimate the total score.
How to Use the SBI Clerk Answer Key for Prelims Exam 2019
Once the students have successfully downloaded the right SBI Clerk Answer Key, they must learn how to use it correctly. Take the help of the steps given below:
- Firstly, open the answer key.
- Then, candidates should mark the answers they had marks in the paper, in a notebook so that they can easily compare with the answer key.
- Using the key, compare the answers and see which one the candidates have answered correctly.
- For every correct answer, candidates must give a +1 marks reward to themselves
- And for every incorrect attempt, allocate -0.25 marks.
- Finally, add all the marks at the end and calculate the total.
- Now, this will be the students’ total score on the exam.
Please note that this may not be the exact score the students will get in the exam. The discrepancies may occur due to human error or some mistakes in the answer key itself.
How to Raise Objections and Challenge SBI Clerk Answer Key 2019
If any candidate is not satisfied with the solution to any of the questions and thinks that the answer provided is not right, they can challenge it.
- Click on the Raise Objections and Challenge Answer Key link on the official website.
- Next, enter the details asked.
- And finally, submit the discrepancies they think exist
SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
The students can download FREE SBI Clerk Question Papers PDF in the following table:
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 1|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 2|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 3|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 4|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 5|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 6|
Share your thoughts/queries here!