SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
- How To Download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020?
- Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Admit Card
- Documents Required to be Carried for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020
- Biometric Verification for SBI Clerk 2020
- Discrepancy in SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020
- SBI Clerk Exam Centers 2020
- SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions 2020
The State Bank of India (SBI) conducts various recruitment drives every year to fill in numerous vacancies across India. Currently, the SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment has begun to fill more than 8000 clerk vacancies. As the preliminary exam is scheduled in the month of March, here is the complete information about SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 that each candidate needs to be aware of. 2
- As per the SBI Clerk 2020 Notification, there are three stages involved in the clerk exam i.e., Prelims, Mains, and test of specified opted local language.
- SBI will release the admit card separately for each stage of the exam. Hence, candidates are not allowed to carry the same SBI Clerk admit card for prelims and mains.
- An Admit Card is a very important document to be carried to the exam and it includes various details like Name, Date, time, venue of the exam, and more.
- Enhance your last-minute preparation by going through SBI Clerk Last Minute Preparation Tips by experts.
- To know the difficulty level of the paper and which questions can appear in the exam, candidates are advised to practice SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
The students just need to enter their registration number and password in order to download the SBI Clerk 2020 admit card on the official website. If any student is not carrying the respective SBI Clerk Prelims admit card, they shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall
- The local language test will be the last stage of the SBI Clerk Recruitment. There shall be no, further, interviews held
- As announced by SBI about the SBI Clerk Exam Dates, the last date to download the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit card is March 1st week 2020.
- Downloading multiple times is not advised, however, taking multiple printouts of the admit card will help you keep the document securely.
- To gear up your preparation for the preliminary exam, go through the SBI Clerk Exam Analysis which lets candidates know difficulty level, and questions asked in the exam.
- The prelims and mains exam are the only deciding stages. The final stage shall be document verification to proceed with the training.
- The candidates’ respective admit cards will have all the information regarding the exam on it
- The officials of SBI will allocate the SBI Clerk Exam Center to the students according to the preference they have filled in the application form. Once the exam center is allocated, it shall not be changed
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
The students can download the SBI Clerk admit card in online mode. SBI Clerk Admit Card Dates (tentative) are mentioned in the table below. As the preliminary exam is around the corner, attempt SBI Clerk Mock Test Series to enhance your preparation and to analyze your preparation.
|SBI Clerk||SBI Clerk Exam Date|
|SBI Clerk Pre-Training Admit Card||February 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||February Last Week 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020||March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||April 1st Week 2020|
How To Download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020?
The students can download the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode only. Follow the steps given below in order to download the admit card for SBI Clerk 2020:
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Look for the button called ‘SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card’
- Click on it
- Enter Registration Number & Password
- Press OK/Submit
- The Admit Card page will open
- Candidates can download it and must take multiple print outs of it
Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Admit Card
The SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 will have almost entire information regarding the candidate as well as the candidate’s exam on it. The following mentioned are the details which will be printed on the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2020 of the student:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
- Post applied for
- Exam Day Instructions
- Space for the candidate’s passport size photo
- Space for student’s signature
- Candidate’s category
- Test time
- Registration Number
- D.O.B of the student
- Space for invigilator’s signature
Documents Required to be Carried for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020
Aspirants need to carry the following documents along with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 :
- Adhaar Card (original & photocopy)
- 3-4 passport size photos
- Another Identity proof other than Adhaar Card
- Category Certificate
- Mark Sheets (qualifying)
Biometric Verification for SBI Clerk 2020
During different levels of the selection process, the thumb impression of the student is required in order to prove the authenticity of the aspirant. The students are requested not to have any kind of ink or chemical on their thumbs for the registration.
Discrepancy in SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020
There are many details and a lot of information regarding the candidate and their exam on the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 of the student. The students should check it thoroughly and if they find even the smallest error, they should contact the officials immediately and get it corrected. The contact details are given as follows:
Contact Number: 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
SBI Clerk Exam Centers 2020
SBI Clerk is conducted in online mode at different locations in 5 union territories and 29 states. SBI holds the responsibility of allocating the exam center for SBI Clerk.
Candidates can mention their location preference in the application form.
- The exam is conducted at different locations and cities across India.
- The maximum centers are at Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates cannot edit the selected or final allocated exam center.
Given below is the list of states and union territories where the exam is conducted:
|SBI Clerk Exam Centers- States|
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Himachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|SBI Clerk Exam Centers- Union Territories|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Chandigarh|
SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions 2020
The applicants must follow proper exam day instructions which are strictly set by the officials of recruitment panel:
- The students cannot write the exam if they do not have their SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Secondly, candidates must come in simple attire to the exam hall, read SBI Clerk Dress Code Guidelines Here
- Also, students should also carry the original and photocopy of their Adhaar Card
- Besides Adhaar Card, the students must keep at least 3-4 passport size photographs with them
- Candidates must only carry the required stationary and not extra
- All the students keep in mind that any kind of electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall
- The students shall not wear any kind of fancy clothes, jewelry, shoes in the exam hall
- No candidate should carry any kind of gold ornaments
- Candidates should carry open footwear like slippers, sandals instead of shoes
- No candidate has permission to carry heavy/traditional clothes
- Most importantly, candidates should behave smartly and mannerly in the exam hall
Share your thoughts/queries here!