SBI Clerk Bio Data Form Released | Know more and Download PDF here
SBI Clerk Admit Card – As SBI Junior associate recruitment does not hold any interview, they have released a Bio Data form to be filled and carried when called by circle. Download the SBI Clerk Bio data form here and know the process.
SBI Clerk Bio Data Form Download
The SBI Clerk recruitment process does not conduct any interview. Rather, SBI has released a notice regarding the download of a BIO DATA form to be downloaded by the candidates, filled and to be carried along with them when called by the circle at the time of joining. You can download the SBI clerk Bio Data form PDF from the link given here.
How to Download SBI Clerk Biodata form 2018
- Alternatively, you can go to the Official SBI Website
- Go to the careers page and look for latest notifications.
- Click on SBI Junior Associates section.
- Click on Bio Data Form (New) to download the form.
- Take a print and Fill up the form with all necessary details.
You must remember to carry this form along with you positively, at the time of joining.
What does SBI Clerk Bio Data Form Contain?
The SBI Clerk Bio Data form shall require to be filled by the candidate selected for the final list. Candidates need to fill up all necessary information about a him/her. A some of them are listed below:
- You Basic Details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category, Address etc.
- The Languages you speak, read and write
- Educational Qualifications
- Employment Records
- Particulars of Certificates enclosed.
SBI Clerk Admit Card – All Information
YOu can find all information regarding SBI Clerk Admit card download in the sections given below
Details in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Information
The admit card of SBI Clerk consists all the basic information related to the exam & the respective candidate. Check all the details that will be mentioned on the admit card as given below.
|S. No.||SBI Clerk 2018 admit card Fields||Details|
|1||Candidate’s Name||Full Name of the examinee which should the same as on Birth/Matriculation Certificate|
|2||Candidate’s Photograph||Candidate’s Scanned Image the same as uploaded while filling the application form|
|3||Roll number||Roll number which is assigned to the candidates by SBI|
|4||Time, Exam Schedule and Venue||Address of the exam center, the reporting time and date of the exam|
|5||Space for signature and thumb impression||Candidates need to sign and mark their thumb impression in the given space on the admit card in the presence of invigilator|
|6||Space for signature of the invigilator||Invigilator will sign the admit card in the given space upon checking of the hall tickets in exam hall|
|7||Field for sticking the candidate’s passport-sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one)||Candidates will have to upload passport size photograph/s with cross signature|
|8||Some general instructions for the exam||Instructions related to exam day and exam hall guidelines will be given for candidate’s reference.|
Important Documents to Carry Along with your SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Once you are done downloading the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018, paste your colored passport size photograph on the appropriate space
- Take a xerox of your Aadhar card / Driving license / Ration card etc., any of the identity card to attend for SBI clerk 2018 exam
- Note down all details like registration number, name, roll no on the photo copy of the identity proof
- Take an HB pencil, pen, eraser and all other essential things to the SBI clerk examination hall
We wish you all the best for your exam! Stay tuned for more updates on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!