SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Download
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
- SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit Card 2020
- SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020
- Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Admit Card
- Discrepancies in SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
- Documents Required to be Carried for SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020
- Biometric Verification for SBI Clerk 2020
- SBI Clerk Exam Centers 2020
- SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card FAQs
The State Bank of India (SBI) will release the SBI Clerk Admit Card for mains Exam in the 2nd week of April 2020. Only candidates who qualified in the prelims exam are eligible to appear for Mains examination. Students need to follow SBI Clerk Exam day Instructions on the day of examination.
Latest: State Bank of India will release the SBI Clerk Mains admit Card in the second week of April 2020.
Direct Link to Download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 ( To be activated)
- The Admit Card is a very important document to be carried to the exam and it includes various details like Name, Date, time, venue of the exam, and more.
- The officials of SBI will allocate the SBI Clerk Exam Center to the students according to the preference they have filled in the application form. Once the exam center is allocated, it shall not be changed.
- Downloading multiple times is not advised, however, taking multiple printouts of the admit card will help you keep the document securely.
- Candidates need to follow instructions issued by the exam authority on the day of Mains exam.
- To know the difficulty level of the paper and which questions can appear in the exam, candidates are advised to practice SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Download
The direct download link will be activated in the first week of April 2020. The registration number and password (date of birth) are the required essentials for the login procedure. The students can download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit card 2020 through online mode only. Follow the steps given below in order to download the admit card for SBI Clerk 2020:
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Look for the button called ‘SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card’
- Click on it
- Enter Registration Number & Password
- Press OK/Submit
- The Admit Card page will open
- Candidates can download it and must take multiple print outs of it.
How to Download SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card if Forgotten Password?
Candidates who have forgotten the password to login for downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 can retrieve the password or try logging in from the given window. Given are the steps to log in if you have forgotten your password:
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link from the main login window.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your registration number, registered mobile number or e-mail ID.
- Click on “Submit” to log in or retrieve your password.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
The students can download the SBI Clerk admit card in online mode. SBI Clerk Admit Card Dates (tentative) are mentioned in the table below. As the Mains exam is around the corner, attempt SBI Clerk Mock Test Series to enhance your preparation and to analyze your preparation.
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card was published on||February 11, 2020|
|Last Date to Download Prelims Admit Card||March 08, 2020|
|Availability of SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit Card||The first week of April 2020|
|Last Date to Download Mains Exam Admit card||April 19, 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020||April 19, 2020|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Admit card can be downloaded from||sbi.co.in|
SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit Card 2020
SBI Clerk PET Call Letter was published online for the SC/ST and other reserved categories. The direct download link was active for which the candidates have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the direct link given above or sbi.co.in/careers
- Fill your registration number and date of birth along with the unique captcha generated to login
- The Pre-exam training call letter appears on the screen.
- Click the download button to save it on your computer/tab/mobile.
- Make sure you carry a printed copy of the same to the pre-exam training exam center
For any discrepancies related to the SBI Clerk PET Hall Ticket, candidates can reach out to the authorities on their contact number.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020
The SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 was released in the mid of February 2020. Candidates were able to download their SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card by visiting the official website. We have provided some simple steps below to help candidates download the SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2020- easily.
- Visit the official website-sbi.co.in/careers
- Log In with the Registration Number, Date of Birth as a password and the CAPTCHA
- Then the call letter will show up on the screen
- Click the ‘Download’ button and save it in your Computer/Phone
- Lastly take out two, three print outs of the admit card.
Candidates who have failed to carry or download the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Admit Card in the stipulated time were not allowed inside the exam hall.
Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Admit Card
The SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 had entire information regarding the candidate as well as the candidate’s exam on it. The following mentioned were the details printed on the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2020 of the student:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
- Post applied for
- Exam Day Instructions
- Space for the candidate’s passport size photo
- Space for student’s signature
- Candidate’s category
- Test time
- Registration Number
- D.O.B of the student
- Space for invigilator’s signature
Discrepancies in SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
There are many details and a lot of information regarding the candidate and their exam on the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 of the student. The students should check it thoroughly and if they find even the smallest error, they should contact the officials immediately and get it corrected. The contact details are given as follows: Contact Number: 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Documents Required to be Carried for SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020
Aspirants need to carry the following documents along with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 :
- Adhaar Card (original & photocopy)
- 3-4 passport size photos
- Another Identity proof other than Adhaar Card
- Category Certificate
- Mark Sheets (qualifying)
Biometric Verification for SBI Clerk 2020
During different levels of the selection process, the thumb impression of the student is required in order to prove the authenticity of the aspirant. The students are requested not to have any kind of ink or chemical on their thumbs for the registration.
SBI Clerk Exam Centers 2020
SBI Clerk is conducted in online mode at different locations in 5 union territories and 29 states. SBI holds the responsibility of allocating the exam center for SBI Clerk. Candidates can mention their location preference in the application form.
- The exam is conducted at different locations and cities across India.
- The maximum centers are at Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates cannot edit the selected or final allocated exam center.
Given below is the list of states and union territories where the exam is conducted:
|SBI Clerk Exam Centers- States|
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Himachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|SBI Clerk Exam Centers- Union Territories|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Chandigarh|
SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions 2020
The applicants must follow proper exam day instructions which are strictly set by the officials of recruitment panel:
- The students cannot write the exam if they do not have their SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Secondly, candidates must come in simple attire to the exam hall, read SBI Clerk Dress Code Guidelines Here
- Also, students should also carry the original and photocopy of their Adhaar Card
- Besides Adhaar Card, the students must keep at least 3-4 passport size photographs with them
- Candidates must only carry the required stationary and not extra
- All the students keep in mind that any kind of electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall
- The students shall not wear any kind of fancy clothes, jewelry, shoes in the exam hall
- No candidate should carry any kind of gold ornaments
- Candidates should carry open footwear like slippers, sandals instead of shoes
- No candidate has permission to carry heavy/traditional clothes
- Most importantly, candidates should behave smartly and mannerly in the exam hall
SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card FAQs
Ques 1. How do I download my SBI Clerk Call Letter?
Ans. The login page shall help you download the admit card. You have to open the official website and then the careers tab. The careers tab will have a drop-down notification about the release of admit card for Junior Associates. You have to follow the link given to find the login page. Use your registration ID and password (date of birth) to access the admit card. Download the admit card and print multiple copies to avoid any discrepancies later since it is a document required until the final selection.
Ques 2. What should I do if the page is taking too long to open or load the admit card?
Ans. The e-admit card for SBI Clerk shall be accessed online only. One will not receive any offline copy of their call letter. SBI Clerk e-call letter download depends on various factors such as the speed of the Internet, the number of users/applicants on that particular page at the same time, etc. Thus, if there is any such issue while downloading the admit card, then it is recommended to try after 5 minutes or during the night (off-peak hours).
Ques 3. Where can I find my Registration ID/Number and date of birth?
Ans. Registration number and password is generally generated after the registration process for the exam is over. It is displayed on the screen before the second step of the online application process for SBI Clerk. One has to note it down for future reference so that they can easily check results, download admits card, etc. Also, it is sent to all successfully registered candidates via an acknowledgment e-mail on the registered email address.
Ques 4. What do I do if my date of birth is rejected on the login screen?
Ans. There are possibly no reasons for rejection of the password/date of birth during the login process. But if your password is rejected, please verify that the DOB entered is the same as the one you mentioned during the registration process. In case, you wish to check the same, you can verify your date of birth by opening the “Application Print/Printed Application”. Make sure that the date of birth is entered in DD-MM-YYYY format both in the application form and while logging in to download the admit card.
Ques 5. How do I login if it shows “Failed Login” message on the screen?
Ans. There can be a few reasons for the display of this message on the screen. Ensure the following to avoid such messages:
- Check the entries mentioned to login to your registered account. The registration number and password must be exactly similar to the one obtained during the registration.
- Date of birth should be in DD-MM-YYYY format and similar to one mentioned in the acknowledgment email sent by SBI after a successful registration.
- The Internet might be down or there is some error on the page/login screen.
Share your thoughts/queries here!