SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Released – Download Mains Call Letter
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 – SBI has released the Clerk Mains Admit card. Candidates can download the admit card from the direct link.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
The admit card for SBI Clerk Mains 2018 has been issued by State Bank of India for those candidates who cleared the Prelims exam. The SBI Clerk prelims result was declared on 23rd July 2018 and now the SBI Clerk Mains hall ticket has been released on 24th July 2018. The direct link to download the admit card is given below. The SBI Clerk Mains exam date can be checked here.
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Click on the direct link given above.
- Enter your application number/Registration number and date of birth.
- After filling all the required details, type the captcha code appeared on the screen and then press the submit button.
- In the next step, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Save the SBI clerk admit card in pdf format.
- Take a print out of the same.
- Alternatively, visit the official website of SBI.
- Look for the admit card download link and click on it.
Check out the SBI Clerk Prelims Statewise Cut off here:
Details in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Information
The admit card of SBI Clerk consists all the basic information related to the exam & the respective candidate. Check all the details that will be mentioned on the admit card as given below.
|S. No.||SBI Clerk 2018 admit card Fields||Details|
|1||Candidate’s Name||Full Name of the examinee which should the same as on Birth/Matriculation Certificate|
|2||Candidate’s Photograph||Candidate’s Scanned Image the same as uploaded while filling the application form|
|3||Roll number||Roll number which is assigned to the candidates by SBI|
|4||Time, Exam Schedule and Venue||Address of the exam center, the reporting time and date of the exam|
|5||Space for signature and thumb impression||Candidates need to sign and mark their thumb impression in the given space on the admit card in the presence of invigilator|
|6||Space for signature of the invigilator||Invigilator will sign the admit card in the given space upon checking of the hall tickets in exam hall|
|7||Field for sticking the candidate’s passport-sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one)||Candidates will have to upload passport size photograph/s with cross signature|
|8||Some general instructions for the exam||Instructions related to exam day and exam hall guidelines will be given for candidate’s reference.|
Important Documents to Carry Along with your SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Once you are done downloading the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018, paste your colored passport size photograph on the appropriate space
- Take a xerox of your Aadhar card / Driving license / Ration card etc., any of the identity card to attend for SBI clerk 2018 exam
- Note down all details like registration number, name, roll no on the photo copy of the identity proof
- Take an HB pencil, pen, eraser and all other essential things to the SBI clerk examination hall
We wish you all the best for your exam! Stay tuned for more updates on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!