SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 – Download Call Letter Here
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 – Download SBI Clerk Call Letter here, Get important details for the exam.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
State Bank of India has recently released the SBI Clerk notification 2018. With the Clerk notification being released for 8301 vacancies, the students are now eager to know about all the important dates related to the SBI Clerk recruitment including the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018. SBI will issue the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card only to those candidates who had filled their application form correctly. The tentative date to download the SBI Clerk admit card will be in March 2018. Students will be asked to show their SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018 before sitting for the exam. In this article, we have shared each and every detail related to SBI Clerk Call letter 2018.
How to Download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of SBI.
- Look for the admit card download link and click on it
- Subsequently, candidates have to enter their application number/Registration number and date of birth etc.
- After filling all the required details, type the captcha code appeared on the screen and then press the submit button.
- In the next step, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can save the SBI clerk admit card in their system.
- Take a print out of the same.
SBI Clerk Hall ticket 2018 – Important Dates
|SBI Clerk 2018 Notification||19th January 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Online Application Starts from||20th Jan|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form Closing Date||10th February|
|Release of Pre-Exam Training Admit Card for SBI Clerk||25th Feb 2018|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||06.06.2018 Onwards|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam||June-July 2018|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Main Examination||23rd July 2018 onwards (Tentative)|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam||5th August 2018|
Download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2018 – Details
All the candidates who have applied for the SBI Clerk Recruitment will be able to download SBI Clerk admit card 2018 till the day of exam
Candidates who have successfully filled their application form will be issued the SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card/ SBI Clerk PET Admit Card.
- Aspirants can download SBI Clerk 2018 admit card by just entering their registration number/roll number and the date of birth
- Candidates qualifying the preliminary exam will be called for the mains exam
- The direct link to download the admit card of SBI Clerk 2018 will be uploaded on this page as soon as it will be made available
- No hard copy of SBI Clerk admit card 2018 will be available
- The admit card will be made available online on the official website of SBI
Candidates need to take a print out of the admit card
|Download your SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download SBI Pre- exam admit card||Click Here|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Information
The admit card of SBI Clerk consists all the basic information related to the exam & the respective candidate. Check all the details that will be mentioned on the admit card as given below.
|S. No.||SBI Clerk 2018 admit card Fields||Details|
|1||Candidate’s Name||Full Name of the examinee which should the same as on Birth/Matriculation Certificate|
|2||Candidate’s Photograph||Candidate’s Scanned Image the same as uploaded while filling the application form|
|3||Roll number||Roll number which is assigned to the candidates by SBI|
|4||Time, Exam Schedule and Venue||Address of the exam center, the reporting time and date of the exam|
|5||Space for signature and thumb impression||Candidates need to sign and mark their thumb impression in the given space on the admit card in the presence of invigilator|
|6||Space for signature of the invigilator||Invigilator will sign the admit card in the given space upon checking of the hall tickets in exam hall|
|7||Field for sticking the candidate’s passport-sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one)||Candidates will have to upload passport size photograph/s with cross signature|
|8||Some general instructions for the exam||Instructions related to exam day and exam hall guidelines will be given for candidate’s reference.|
SBI Pre-Examination Training Admit Card Released
All the candidates who have applied for the SBI Clerk exam can now download the SBI PET hall ticket here.
Important Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2018
The Admit card for SBI Clerk 2018 consists of some important information of the candidates. You can check the information below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph of candidate
- Exam Code
- Candidate’s Signature
- Application number
- Post applied for
- Exam Schedule and time
- Examination Centre Address/venue
Important Documents to Carry Along with your SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Once you are done downloading the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018, paste your colored passport size photograph on the appropriate space
- Take a xerox of your Aadhar card / Driving licence / Ration card etc, any of the identity card to attend for SBI clerk 2018 exam
- Note down all details like registration number, name, roll no on the photo copy of the identity proof
- Take an HB pencil, pen, eraser and all other essential things to the SBI clerk examination hall
We wish you all the best for your exam! Stay tuned for more updates on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!