SAIL Recruitment 2018 – 130 vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2018 – 130 vacancies
- Vacancy Details for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- Interview Venue for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- Contact Person for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- Documents to bring
- Pay Scale for SAIL Recruitment 2018
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 130 vacancies
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – 130 vacancies
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Durgapur plant has recently released an official notification on 6th April 2018. Via this notice, SAIL is inviting applications from qualified nurses to undertake Proficiency Training in DSP Hospital. A total number of 130 vacancies will be filled through this SAIL recruitment process. To apply for the post, you can walk-in to the interview venue with the relevant documents. You can also send the scanned copies of the application form to this email – email@example.com before 20th April 2018. The interview will be held on 22nd April 2018. You can walk-in for the interview any time between 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- Proficiency Trainee Vacancy – 130
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- Official notification release – 6th April 2018
- Last date to send scanned copy of application form – 20th April 2018
- Interview date – 22nd April 2018
Interview Venue for SAIL Recruitment 2018
Director’s Conference Hall, DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur – 713205
Contact Person for SAIL Recruitment 2018
Mr. D C Das, DM (Pers-M&HS)
Contact no. – 9434791380
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must not be above the age of 30 years as on 22nd April 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for reserved categories – 3 years for OBC, and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Educational Qualification – You must have a B. Sc. degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery. You should have an internship certificate if applicable. Furthermore, you should have a certificate of registration.
Selection Process for SAIL Recruitment 2018
Selection will depend upon your performance in the walk-in interview and marks obtained in the qualification examination.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the appropriate recruitment link.
- Next, read the official advertisement carefully.
- Find the application format and take a printout.
- Then, fill in the required details correctly.
- Go to the interview venue on the specified date and time with all the relevant documents.
Documents to bring
You must bring the following documents mandatorily to the exam venue in original as well as two self-attested photocopies of the same.
- Application form
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Pass certificate and mark sheets of all educational qualifications
- Experience certificate from the employer if any
- Birthdate proof (10th Standard pass certificate of recognized board or Birth certificate issued by Registrar of Birth and Death)
- State Nursing Council Registration Certificate
- Internship certificate if applicable
- Valid Photo-Identity Proof
Pay Scale for SAIL Recruitment 2018
You will get a stipend of Rs.8000/- per month during training. Also, you are eligible for Knowledge Enhancement Allowance (maximum Rs.7020/- per month) according to the following attendance criteria.
- Monthly attendance of 20 days or more – Rs.260/- per working day
- 15 to 19 days – Rs.130/- per working day
- Less than 15 days – Zero
So, tell us, did you find our post on SAIL Recruitment 2018 – 130 vacancies helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!