SAC Recruitment Notification 2018 – 78 Technician Vacancies
- SAC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Application Form for 78 Technician Vacancies available
SAC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 78 Technician Vacancies.
SAC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Application Form for 78 Technician Vacancies available
Space Applications Centre has released an official notification on 10th March 2018. Via this notification, SAC invites online applications for the post of Technician in various departments. They will be filling 78 vacancies through this SAC Recruitment process. The online application submission started on 12th March 2018 at 9:00 A.M. And the last date to apply was 2nd April 2018, earlier. But later, it was postponed to 13th April 2018 (5:30 P.M.) You can start filling the application form from the official website if you are interested in this post. Alternatively, you can also click on the direct link given below to do the same. If you wish, you can apply for multiple posts as well. All you need to do is apply separately for each post. Scroll down to read more details including vacancy, application form filling procedure, eligibility criteria.
Vacancy Details for SAC Recruitment 2018
A total number of 78 vacancies will be filled.
- Technician B Fitter – 14
- Technician B Machinist – 4
- Technician B Turner – 1
- Technician B Electronics – 39
- Technician B Electrician – 2
- Technician B LACP/AOCP – 4
- Technician B Digital Photographer – 1
- Technician B RAC – 2
- Technician B IT/ICTSM/ITESM – 9
- Technician B CHNM – 2
Important Dates for SAC Recruitment 2018
- Official notification release – 10th March 2018
- Online application starts – 12th March 2018
- Last date to apply – 13th April 2018 (5:30 P.M.)
- Exam date – Not announced
Eligibility Criteria for SAC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 35 years of age as on 2nd April 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category candidates – 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Educational Qualification – You must have qualified Matriculation exam and have ITI/NTC/NAC in the relevant trade.
Selection Process for SAC Recruitment 2018
The selection process for SAC Technician post consists of two phases. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Test. This test will cover both theoretical and practical knowledge of the given curriculum. Depending on your score in the written test, you may be called for the Skill Test. The Skill Test is of qualifying nature. You need to score minimum 60% marks in this test to qualify. Finally, merit list will be prepared based on the written test scores.
How to Apply Online for SAC Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Next, scroll down to find the Careers link and click on it.
- A new page will open. Find the appropriate advertisement and read it carefully.
- Click on online application link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Register yourself by filling in the details asked correctly and submit.
- You will be given a unique registration number upon successful registration. Note this down carefully.
- Also, do not forget to take two printouts of the application form after submission. Keep one copy for yourself. And the other copy you need to submit at the Written Test/Skill Test venue along with passport-size photographs and relevant documents.
Pay Scale for SAC Recruitment 2018
Rs.21,700 – 69,100/- per month (Level 3 pay matrix)
Also, House Rent Allowance and Travelling Allowance at the prescribed rates will be provided to those not availing Department housing and transport facility. Other facilities are available too – medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, limited housing facility for fresh entrants in lieu of HRA, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, advance for construction of house, etc.
So, tell us, did you find our post on SAC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Application Form for 78 Technician Vacancies available helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!