RSMSSB Sanganak Application Form 2018 – 400 (Computer) Sanganak posts
- RSMSSB Sanganak Application Form 2018
- Important Dates to Remember:
- How to apply for RSMSSB Sanganak 2018 ?
- Direct Link to RSMSSB (Computer) Sanganak Application Form
- Examination Fee:
- Examination syllabus Syllabus 2018 :
- Part-A (General Knowledge Topics)
- Part-B (Statistics, Economics and Mathematics Topics)
- CHECK RSMSSB Sanganak official notification
- ALL THE BEST!!!!
Apply for 400 vacant posts – RSMSSB Sanganak Application Form 2018
RSMSSB Sanganak Application Form 2018
RSMSSB Sanganak Application Form 2018 is out through an official notification on the website. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Sanganak (Computer) vacancies in the State of Rajasthan. The firm is looking to recruit for 400 vacant positions in Tribal and Non-Tribal areas. The online application process started on 26th February 2018 and the same can be done till 27th March 2018. All the aspirants looking for a career in computer can look up to this particular Vacancy. An application fee is to be paid in order to apply online. The application will be subject to various eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification.
Below are the important dates, Direct link to apply online, Application Fee and Topic wise syllabus;
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting date to submit Application||26th February 2018|
|Closing date to submit Application||27th March 2018|
How to apply for RSMSSB Sanganak 2018 ?
- Log on to the official website of RSMSSB.
- Now click on Latest News.
- A new window will open with various recruitment links, Click on Full advertisement for direct recruitment of Computer Exam.
- Download the Official notification and read all the details properly.
- Click on the Apply now link.
- Fill the application form properly and attach all the required Scanned documents.
- Now pay the Application fee as per your category.
- Submit the form and download/Print the application for future reference.
Applicants need to pay an application fee before submitting the online Application form as per your category. Below is the Category wise Examination Fee;
|OBC (Creamy Layer)||Rs. 450/-|
Examination syllabus Syllabus 2018 :
Part-A (General Knowledge Topics)
Geography, Natural Resources and Socio-Economic Development of Rajasthan :
- Major physio-graphic division of Rajasthan.
- Vegetation and soil.
- Natural Resources – Minerals, Forest, Water, Livestock, Wild Life and its Conservation.
- Environmental Conservation.
- Major Irrigation Project.
- Development Programmes and
- Scheme of the State Government
- Various Resources of Power and Population in Rajasthan.
History Culture and Heritage of Rajasthan :
- History of Rajasthan.
- Famous Historical & Culture Places of Rajasthan.
- Flock Literature.
- Folk Drama.
- Lok Devian – Devata
- Folk Art
- Folk Music and Dance
- Fairs & Festivals.
- Famous Forts
- Temples and Hawelies
- Saints of Rajasthan
- Paintings –Various Schools in Rajasthan
- Major tourist centers and Heritage Conservation.
Current Events and Issues of Rajasthan and India, a major development in field of Information Technology & Communication.
Part-B (Statistics, Economics and Mathematics Topics)
Collection, Classification, Tabulation and Diagrammatic Presentation of data, Mensuration of Central Tendency, Dispersion, Moments.
- Index Number : Uses, Types and Limitation of index number, Construction of index number, Simple and Weightage aggregate method, Simple and Weighted average price-relatives, Chain base index number, Base Shifting, Cost of Living index number.
- Design of Sample Survey : Sampling Unit, Sampling frame, Sampling fraction, Sampling with and without replacement, Population Parameter and Sample estimator, Simple random sampling, Stratified random sampling, Systematic sampling, Cluster sampling.
- Correlation and Regression : Correlation and its coefficient, Linear Regression.
- Time Series Analysis : Components, Measurements of Trend, Seasonal, Cyclical and irregular variation.
CHECK RSMSSB Sanganak official notification
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay tuned for Examination related information, tips and strategies. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in he comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!