RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has introduced 4207 vacancies for the RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020. Rajasthan govt. has approved a total post 12,252 by now 8,507 posts are filled so the candidate still has the chance to get recruited in Rajasthan government as a Patwari. Candidates will get detail about the RSMSSB Application Form in the following article.
RSMSSB Patwari Application Form 2020
- Candidates can fill the RSMSSB online Application Form 2020 till 19th February 2020.
- The eligible age limit of the candidates to apply for the Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Process 2020 is in between 18-40 years with age relaxation for various categories.
- The aspirants who are willing to be a part of Rajasthan Govt. can apply for the RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020 online.
RSMSSB Patwari Application Form Highlight 2020
|Conducting Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Number of Vacancies||4207|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduate (Any Stream)/ Diploma/ Degree (Computer Science/ Equivalent)|
|Official Notification||20th January 2020|
RSMSSB Patwari Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should be graduate or above to apply for the vacancy.
- Candidate should have Knowledge of Devanagari Script.
- Applicants are also expected to know about the culture of Rajasthan.
- Candidate should also have an O Level or Higher Certificate from DOEACC.
- The Age Limit to apply for Patwari Recruitment is 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
RSMSSB Patwari Salary
- Salary for the position of Patwari is Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
- This Vacancy is Under Pay Band 1.
How to fill for RSMSSB Application Form 2020?
RSMSSB Patwari Application Fee
The Application fee for RSMSSB Patwari position is listed below.
- For General Candidates – Rs 650
- For OBC/SBC Candidates – Rs 450
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 350
- Payment Mode- Online
RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment Selection Process
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board will recruit for the Position of Patwari with the following selection process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Share your thoughts/queries here!