RRC Group D Model Question Paper With Answer PDF
The RRC Group D Application Status has been released, candidates can their application however it is approved or rejected by the Authority. The candidates who are preparing for the Railway can practice by taking reference from the RRC Group D Question Answer mentioned in the article.
RRC Group D Model Question Answer Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)|
|Post Name||Group-D (Level 1)|
|Total Vacancy||1,03,769 Vacancies|
|Starting Date To Apply||12th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||12th April 2019|
|Exam Date||August-September 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Release Date of Admit Card||August 2019 (Tentatively)|
RRC Group D Model Question Answer 2019
- The PDF of Previous Year Questions Papers are linked in the article candidates can download and do practice for the exam.
- Candidates can download the fully solved model paper for RRC Group D for free through the link.
- With the help of sample papers, candidates get the proper guidance for the Computer Based Exam.
Links for Previous Year Question Answer Paper
Candidates can check the RRC Group D Question Answer PDF for different Years in the link below-
Previous Year Paper for November-December 2013
The below-mentioned links are for RRC Group D Question Answer for November- December 2013-
Last Year RRC Group D Question Paper for November 2014
The below-mentioned links are for RRC Group D Question Answer for December 2014-
RRB Group D Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the RRC Group D Exam Pattern to know the marking scheme of separate papers for the Computer Based Test. Also, check the old exam pattern and new exam pattern both for the exam-ous
- It is Objective in nature.
- A total number of 100 questions are there.
- The time duration is of 90 minutes (for PWD candidates it is of 120 minutes).
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will come in 15 languages, candidates can give an exam in their regional language.
|Subject||Old Pattern||New Pattern|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||05||30|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||40||20|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Questions|
Share your thoughts/queries here!