RRC Group D Application Form 2019
- RRC Group D Application Form 2019
- Apply Online For RRC Group D Recruitment 2019
- RRC Group D Application Form Correction 2019
- Application Status – RRC Group D Application Form 2019
- List of Posts under RRC Group D (Level – 1)
- RRC Group D Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Railway Group D Application process started on 12th March 2019 (5:00 PM). Also, find the direct link to apply online for the recruitment of RRC Group D more than 1 lakh vacancy. Also, there is the information regarding the rejection of the candidates and other all information of RRC Group D Application Form.
Latest: The Important Notice Related To The Rejection Of The Application Form Has Been Extended To 6th September 2019. The Date Of Intimation To The Candidates Will Get Through SMS And Email Of The Final Decision Of The Complaint.
RRC Group D Application Form 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell, RRC published an official reminder notice regarding the application process for RRC Group D (Level – 1) on 8th March 2019. The process of Online application started on 12th March 2019.
- Official notification was published on 13th February 2019 regarding 1 Lakh vacant seats for various posts under RRC Level -1.
- To know complete Level 1 Vacancy, read RRC Group D Vacancy 2019.
- In this post, we have mentioned the direct link to download RRC Group D Application Form
- Application for RRC Group D will be subject to various RRC Group D Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates will have to pay an extra fee to make any edits in the Railway Group D Application form
- The online registration for Railway Group D Level 1 ends on April 12, 2019. However, the last date to submit the final application form is April 26, 2019.
- The Application Payment Mode is Online and Offline
- Most importantly, candidates should have the scanned documents of 10th, 12th and graduation certificate
- Also, the students must upload their scanned photographs, signature and community certificate
RRC Group D Application Form Highlights
All candidates must take a look at the highlights given in the table below:
|Exam||RRC Group D 2019|
|Conducting Body||RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell)|
|Job Category||Railway Posts|
RRB Notice-Railway Group D Level 1 Post Recruitment (English)
Railway Group D Application Form (Level-1) Dates
The candidates who want to apply for RRC Group D exam should take a look at the important exam dates which are mentioned in the following table:
|RRC Group D Notification will be released on||March 12, 2019|
|RRC Group D Application Form was published on||March 12, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for RRC Group D Recruitment||April 12, 2019|
|Closing date for Offline Fee Payment||April 18, 2019 (1 PM)|
|Last date to pay application fee in online mode||April 23, 2019 (1 PM)|
|Final submission of RRC Application Form||April 26, 2019|
|RRC Group D Admit Card||10-15 days before exam|
|RRC Group D Level 1 posts is scheduled for||September-October 2019|
RRB Notice-Railway Group D Level 1 Post Recruitment (Hindi)
Official RRC Group D Application Notice 2019
RRB published an official notice on 8th March 2019 as a reminder for the application process for RRC Group D (Level-1) scheduled to start from 12th March 2019. In the image below, we have mentioned the official notice published on the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).
Apply Online For RRC Group D Recruitment 2019
The following table has all the direct links to RRC Group D Recruitment 2019. Candidates can click and reach the official page in one go:
|RRC Group D||RRB||Apply Here|
|RRC WR||Ahmedabad||Click here – Not Available|
|RRC NWR||Ajmer||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NCR||Allahabad||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SWR||Bangalore||Click here – Available!|
|RRC WCR||Bhopal||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ECoR||Bhubaneswar||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SECR||Bilaspur||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NR||Chandigarh||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SR||Chennai||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NER||Gorakhpur||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NFR||Guwahati||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ER||Kolkata||Click here – Not Available|
|RRC CR||Mumbai||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ECR||Patna||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SER||Ranchi||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SCR||Secunderabad||Click here – Available!|
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website of RRC
- Now, click on the New Registration button
- Choose the RRC, Railway Recruitment Cell, which the candidate wants to apply for
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully before starting to fill the Application Form
- Now, candidates will enter their personal details like Name, Father’s Name etc
- Click on submit
- Once the candidate completes the registration, an activation link will be sent on the registered phone number and e-mail
Railway Vacancy for Group D Level 1
Step 2- Login and Fee Payment
- Login using registration number and password and start filling the application form for RRC Group D
- Candidates, on the login page, will fill the Qualification Details of theirs
- Choose the payment mode here and the candidates will pay Rs.100/- here according to the payment methods mentioned above
How To Pay Online Fee?
The candidates must follow the steps given below to pay the Application Fee Online:
- Online Banking: The candidate can choose Bank Transfer – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. If the fee is successfully transferred, it will show ‘Success’, otherwise, it will display ‘Failure’.
- The page for Debit/Credit Card will open. Now, the candidate must fill in the details of their ATM Card number/Credit Card Number, Expiry Date on Card, Card Holder Name, CVV on the back side of the Card and then the candidate presses Enter. By pressing Enter, the candidate now gets an OTP on their mobile number which is attached to the candidate’s Bank Account. Then, fill the OTP and press Submit.
- For Net Banking, fill the Account and IFSC Code which is given and then transfer the mentioned amount via desktop or mobile phone
- SBI Challan and NEFT: This is an offline mode. Choose any SBI Branch, fill in the phone number and DOB then hit on Confirm and download the PDF. Afterward, the candidate has to go to the nearest SBI and pay the fee there. The candidate can check their Payment Status by logging in after two hours.
- Post Office: First of all, select the preferred post office. Click ‘proceed’ in order to activate the Challan. Afterward, the candidate has to take out a Print of it. Candidates now pay the fee in the nearest Post office (which is Computerized). Also, after 48 hours, one can check their Payment Status
Step 3- Documents Upload
- Candidates will also upload the scanned copies of the 10th, 12th and graduation certificate
- As per the specified requirement mentioned above, upload the scanned copies of the passport size photograph, signature, and caste certificate (if applicable)
- Click on Upload, select the file from the gallery of the desktop and then click ok
- Click on Submit
- Save, download & Take a print out of the Final RRC Group D Application Form 2019 for future reference
Instructions to Fill RRC Group D Application Form: Photo, Signature and Community Certificate
The candidates must go through all the instructions given below in order to fill the Application Form of RRC Group D:
- Candidate’s photo and signature should be having a white/light color background
- Secondly, the candidate’s face of the candidate must be clearly visible in the photo
- Also, the image size of the scanned picture should be in between 20 to 50 KB
- The scanned community certificate must be in between 50-100 KB
- Also, the signature scanned image should be in between 10-40 KB
- The candidate’s photo must be taken on or after 1st January 2019
- The image should be looking professional and clear
- The signature should not be in different styles. If the signature is not in a similar pattern on all the official papers, then the RRC will cancel the application form
- The signature of the candidate must be in a flow of running hand and it should not be in block letters
- Furthermore, candidates must make sure that their scanned images are in JPEG Format
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment Notification
|Size- 20-50 KB||Size- 10-40 KB|
|The face must be visible||The signature should be very clear|
|JPEG Format||JPEG Format|
|Background must be white/light colored||Background must be white/light colored|
Documents Required for RRC Group D Application Form
All the candidates must have the following documents for the RRC Group D Application Form:
- The Aadhaar card of the candidate
- The official certificates of 10th, 12th and Graduation
- The SC/ST certificate if the candidate does not belong to General category
- The OBC community certificate if the candidate belongs to OBC category
- Also, the PwD certificates if the candidate is physically disabled
- Also, the candidate should keep the receipt of payment
- If the candidate belongs to J&K, they must have the J&K domicile certificate
- The candidates who are ex-servicemen, they need to have an original discharge certificate
RRB Recruitment for Isolated Categories
RRC Group D Application Fee Payment
There is a certain charge of RRC Group D Fee Payment. All candidates must look at the following table to know the details:
|Sc / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.||Rs. 250/-|
|Remaining categories||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply for RRB NTPC 2019: Check RRB NTPC Application Form
Application Fee Refund: The candidates who have selected SBI/Post Office/Challan, they have to fill in their bank details. The bank details include the beneficiary name, Account Details, IFSC Code.
There is a refund of 250/- for Sc / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class and 400/- for the remaining categories
How to Apply for Railway Group D Level 1 Recruitment?
RRC Group D 2019 Notification PDF
RRC Group D Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates can follow the steps given below to make any corrections in the form:
- After the submission of the Level 1 Application Form, candidates can log in to the official sites and do the required modifications as required.
- Candidates need to pay modification fee in order to make any changes to the application for RRC Group D.
- Once the modification is done, candidates are required to keep a hard copy of the revised application form for future reference
Application Status – RRC Group D Application Form 2019
- Applicants can also check the status of the online application
- To check the application status, one can log in using registration number and date of birth
- Applicants can get to know if the application has been accepted or rejected
- If rejected, the reason for application rejection will be mentioned clearly
- If accepted, it will display a positive status of the Application form
List of Posts under RRC Group D (Level – 1)
RRC Group D Vacancy
|Traffic Department||Assistant Pointsman
Porter//Hamal//Sweeper/ cum Porter
|Electrical Department||Helper/ Electrical (Workshop)
Helper/ Electrical/ General Services
Electrical/ Helper/ Power
Helper/ Electrical/Train Lighting
Helper/ Electrical/ TRS
|Engineering Department||Bridge/ Helper
Civil (Workshop)/ Helper
Helper/ P way
Track Machine/ Helper
Track Maintainer Grade IV
|Mechanical Department||Helper / Mechanical
Helper / Mechanical/ Carriage and Wagon
Mechanical/ Helper / Diesel Electrical
Helper / Mechanical/ Diesel Mechanical
Helper Mechanical (Power)
|S and T Department||Helper/ S and T
Helper/ S and T (Workshop)
RRC Group D Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The candidates preparing for RRC Group D can check out the following frequently asked queries:
Q. What is Group D Post in Railways?
A. The Group D posts in Railways are the lowest rank of job posts. The candidates who are 10th or 12th pass can apply for the RRC Group D Posts
Q. Is there any negative marking in Railway Group D?
A. Yes. There is a negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong question a candidate attempts.
Q. What is the salary of Railway Group D?
A. The salaries of Railway Group D varies from one post to another
Q. What is the maximum age limit for a job in Railways?
A. The maximum age limit for a job in Railways is 33 years old and not more than that
Share your thoughts/queries here!