RRC Central Railway Sports Quota recruitment 2018 – 21 Sports Quota vacancies
- RRC Central Railway Sports Quota recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details :
- Level 3/2 (Gr Rs 21700-69100 / 19900-63200)
- Important Dates to Remember:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Selection Procedure:
- Application Fees :
- How to apply for RRB CR 21 Sports Quota Recruitment 2018?
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- ALL THE BEST!!!!
21 sports Quota Vacancies – RRC Central Railway Sports Quota recruitment 2018
RRC Central Railway Sports Quota recruitment 2018
RRC Central Railway Sports Quota recruitment 2018 is out on the official website through official notification. Indian Railways has announced a recruitment of 21 sports quota posts. This is a great opportunity for all the aspirants looking to join Indian Railways. There are two variant of vacant posts for recruitment having different grade pay. The application process started on 6th February 2018 and the same can be done on or before 20th February 2018. There is an examination fee for all the applicants according to their respective categories.
In this article, You will learn about vacancy details, Important dates, Eligibility criteria and a direct link to application form;
Vacancy Details :
Level 5/4 – (Gr.Rs.29200-92300 / 25500-81100)
|S. No.||Name of the Game||Pin Point Assessment||No. of Posts|
|1.||Swimming (Men)||Individual Medley||01|
|2.||Athletics (Women)||5000 Meters||01|
|3.||Basketball (Men)||All Rounder||01|
|4.||Cricket (Men)||All Rounder||01|
|5.||Cricket (Women)||All Rounder||01|
Level 3/2 (Gr Rs 21700-69100 / 19900-63200)
|S. No.||Name of the game||Pin point Assessment||No. of posts|
|1.||Swimming (Men)||Back stroke||01|
|2.||Water Polo (Men)||All Rounder||01|
|3.||Athletics (Women)||5000 Meters||01|
|4.||Basketball (Men)||All Rounder||01|
|5.||Boxing (Men)||+ 91 Kgs & 81 Kgs||02|
|6.||Bridge (Men)||Bridge Player||01|
|7.||Cue Sports (Men)||Snooker||01|
|8.||Cricket (Men)||All rounder||01|
|9.||Cricket (Women)||All rounder||01|
|10.||Power lifting(Women)||63 Kgs||01|
|11.||Shooting (Men & Women)||0.22 Rifle 3 Position||01|
|12.||Volleyball (Women)||Center Blocker & Attacker||02|
|13.||Wrestling (Men) Free Style||74 Kgs & 86 Kgs||02|
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Application||6th February 2018|
|Last Date of Application||20th February 2018|
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/07/2018. Candidates born between 01/07/1993 and 01/07/2000 (both days inclusive) should only apply.
- Candidates born on or before 30/06/1993 are not eligible.
- Similarly, candidates born on or after 02/07/2000 are also not eligible. (No relaxation in lower or upper age limit for any Community of candidate)
Degree of Graduation in any stream
10+2 or equivalent exam passed or Matriculation with ITI/ Act Apprenticeship
Represented Country in Olympic or at least 3rd position in World cup /World Championship/ Asian Games/Commonwealth Games
Represented country in World cup /World Championship/ Asian Games/Commonwealth Games and for more details check the notification
Candidates will be selected for 21 Sports Quota Jobs 2018 will select on the following examination basis.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fees :
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ExServicemen/Persons with Disability/ Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Class -Rs. 250 /-
- And For Other Candidate -Rs. 500 /-
How to apply for RRB CR 21 Sports Quota Recruitment 2018?
- log in the official website of the Central Railway Department.
- On home page search for the RRB CR 21 Sports Quota Post Recruitment 2018 and click on the link
- Enter the required details in the application form
- And upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee
- Re-check the filled details in the application form
- At last, click on the submit button
- Download and take a hard copy of it for future use.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!