RRB TC Salary 2020 – Know Various benefits As a Ticket Collector
Every year Railways releases a huge number of posts for every department. The railway will release the notification for the RRB TC Recruitment soon. The candidates who are looking for the posts of Ticket Collector they must know the detail about the RRB TC Salary and the perks and allowances given by the Railway. The post Ticket Collector comes under the Group C Level of the Railway Service.
RRB TC Salary 2020
- It is the exam for which candidates wait for the notification to release as it is one the reputed post in the Indian Railway Service.
- There is a hike of 23%-26% in the RRB TC Salary Structure given to the candidates of the Railway after the 7th Pay Commission.
- Candidates who are preparing for the RRB TC exam should refer to the RRB TC Preparation which helps to make the right strategy for the exam.
- The RRB TC Eligibility Criteria of the exam declares that who has the Graduation Degree can appear for the exam.
- The salary of Ticket Collector is set as per the pay scale of the central pay commission of the central government employees.
- The RRB TC Exam Dates will be announced soon on the official website of Railway.
- The TTE (Travelling Ticket Examiner) has the authority to take a penalty from the passengers who are traveling without a ticket. They travel along with the train.
Salary and Benefits of TC in Indian Railways
- The basic salary will vary between INR 3050- 4590 for the candidates who newly joined the Indian Railway Service.
- Whereas, the monthly pay scale includes- Basic + Grade Pay + Dearness Allowance (90%).
- The Railway employees will get a different kind of benefits and allowances- Medical Expenses, Housing Facilities, and Out- Station allowances.
- Also, they will get the concession on Railway Passes for their family members and dependents.
- The Dearness Allowance will be provided along with the salary of the employee with the deduction of PF as per the rule of Railways.
- RRB has set some more other facilities for Traveling Ticket Inspector (TTI) will get-
- Government Quarter to stay.
- RRB gives the medical expenses to the family members and dependents of the Railway Employee.
- The employee will get the Gratuity at the time of retirement.
- Will get the Free/ Discounted Railway Travel Pass.
- Employees will get the pension after the job and to the dependents to their family after the death of the employee.
Pay Band of Ticket Collector
The main role of the TTE is to check the tickets of the passenger traveling personnel by train. Know the details of the pay for them below-
- The Pay Band of Railway TTE currently known as- PB 2.
- Grade Pay (TC)- INR 4600/-
- Pay Band (TT)- INR 9300- 34800/-
- Present PAy SCale of TTE- INR 6500- 10500/-
Salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission
- The RRB TC Salary Structure will get revised after the new 7th Pay Commission.
- Existing PayScale- INR 5200 – 20200/- (1900/- Grade Pay) changes to INR 15600 – 60600/- (5700/- Grade Pay)
- Grade pay changed INR 1900/- to INR 5700/-.
- Things which are not changed after the release of the 7th Pay Commission-
- Pay Band of the employee
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Increment percentage is still 3% per year
Types of TTI in Railway
There are 4 types of Traveling Ticket Inspector, check the below table with the name of the post and their PayScale-
|Post Name||Pay-Scale||Grade Pay|
|TE/TTE (Ticket Examiner/ Traveling Ticket Examiner)||INR 5200- 20200||INR 1900/-|
|Sr. TT/TTE (Senior Ticket Examiner/ Senior Traveling Ticket Examiner)||INR 5200- 20200||INR 2400/-|
|TTI (Traveling Ticket Inspector)||INR 9300- 34800||INR 4200/-|
|CTI (Chief Ticket Inspector)||INR 9300- 34800/-||INR 4600/-|
Share your thoughts/queries here!