RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 6523 posts
- RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details:
- How to apply for RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment 2018 ?
- DIRECT LINK TO APPLY FOR RRB Secunderabad GROUP D
- Application Fee:
- Click here to check your Application status
- Click here to check payment verification for bank
- Important dates to remember:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Relaxation:
- Admit Card:
- Cut Off :
Vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Important dates, Cut Off, Result and a direct link to the application form – RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment 2018
RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment 2018
RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment 2018 is out for a total of 6523 vacancies for 13 different posts. Railway Recruitment Board conducts the examination for Group D posts across the nation. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates aspiring to join Indian Railway. The online application process started on 10th February 2018 and the same can be done till 12th February 2018. All the aspirants need to pass 10th class along with national apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) which has granted by NCVT or 10th pass along with ITI recognized by NCVT/SCVT to be eligible to apply for the upcoming RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment 2018. The minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum age is 31 years as on 1st July 2018.
below are the Vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Important dates, Cut Off, Result and a direct link to the application form;
Post wise vacancies:
|Helper / Electrical / General Services||85||23||13||44||165|
|Helper / Electrical / Trd||84||24||13||44||165|
|Helper / Electrical / Trs||41||11||6||21||79|
|Helper / Bridge||59||19||8||33||119|
|Helper / P Way||95||28||14||51||188|
|Track Maintainer Grade Iv||1986||593||297||1064||3940|
|Helper / Mechanical / Carriage And Wagon||227||70||35||119||451|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical||27||8||5||14||54|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical||87||25||14||46||172|
|Helper / S And T||120||35||17||65||237|
|Helper / Signal||8||2||2||4||16|
Category wise Vacancies:
How to apply for RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment 2018 ?
- Log on to the official website of RRB, Bhubaneswar
- Now click on the new application.
- Look for RRB, Bhubaneswar and click on it.
- A new page will appear with instructions, Agree all the terms and condition and submit.
- Now fill the application form carefully and pay the application fee as per your category.
- Download and take a print out of the application for future reference.
|SC/ST/Ex-service /PWDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward class||Rs. 250/-|
Important dates to remember:
The online application for RRB Bhubaneswar Group D was started on 10th February 2018 and the same can be done till 12th March 2018. Further dates will be updated as soon as it is notified on the official website.
|Starting Date to Apply||10th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||12th March 2018 (till 23:59 Hrs)|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam Date||April and May 2018 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Download Date||Not yet announced|
All the aspirants must posses 10th class along with national apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) which has granted by NCVT or 10th pass along with ITI recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
All the candidates applying for RRB Bhubaneswar Group D examination must have a minimum Age of 18 years and the maximum Age of 31 years as of 1st July 2018.
MINIMUM AGE – 18 Years
MAXIMUM AGE – 31 Years
All the candidates belonging to reserved categories are eligible for Age Relaxation as per the official Notification. Below are the category wise Age Relaxation;
|OBC – NCL Candidates||3 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 Years|
|PWD OBC – UR||10 Years|
|PWD OBC – NCL||13 Years|
|PWD SC/ST||15 Years|
- All the candidates, who have applied for RRB Bhubaneswar can download the Admit Card 10 days prior to the examination from the official website of RRB.
- A separate Admit Card will be issued for CBT, PET and DV
- SC/ST candidates, who have submitted the documents while filling the form will get free Travel authority (Sleeper Class) along with the Admit Card.
- Admit card will not be sent by post.
Cut Off :
- The minimum percentage of marks for eligibility can be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates in vacancies reserved for them.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for more RRB related update and notifications. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!