1.3 Lacs Vacancies Announced in Railways | RRB Recruitment
RRB Recruitment Vacancy: RRB has announced vacancies to different posts. RRB calls out for online applications for around 1.3 lakh vacancies according to the RRB Recruitment 2019. The vacancies are for the posts of NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories), Para-Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated categories and Level-1 posts.
- The total number of vacancies in RRB Recruitment are 1.3 lakhs
- Secondly, the number of vacancies may increase or decrease
- The starting date of online application forms is 28th Feb 2019
- Moreover, there are a total of zones of different posts in RRB NTPC
- The last date to apply for the posts is not notified yet
RRB Recruitment Vacancy 2019
The RRB Recruitment Notification has asked the eligible candidates to fill the online application forms for RRB NTPC posts. The following is the list of RRB NTPC Vacancy Details Zone-Wise:
|Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)||Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Station Master, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Commercial cum Typist, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice etc.|
|Para-Medical Staff||Health and Malaria Inspector, Staff Nurse, ECG Technician, Pharmacist, Lab Superintendent, Lab Assistant etc.|
|Ministerial & Isolated Categories||Chief Law Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Translator (Hindi), etc.|
|LEVEL-1 Posts||Track Maintainer Grade IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (electrical, engineering, mechanical and S&T departments), Assistant Pointsman, and level-1 posts in other departments|
The following are the number of RRB Recruitment Vacancies post-wise and their CEN number:
|Para-Medical Staff||RRB/CEN 02/2019|
|Ministerial & Isolated Categories||RRB/CEN 03/2019|
- RRB will publish and update the detailed CEN on the official website on the respective dates of Registration.
- RRB NTPC vacancies may increase or decrease according to the official RRB requirements
- An important notice has been published by RRB, students can read in the following image
RRB Registration Dates
The following table has all the dates of filling the online application form. The dates differ for the zones the candidates want to apply for:
|Starting date to apply for NTPC||28th Feb 2019||10.00 am|
|Starting date to apply for Para-Medical Staff||4th March 2019||10.00 am|
|Starting date to apply for Ministerial & Isolated Categories||8th March 2019||10.00 am|
|Starting date to apply for LEVEL-1 Posts||12th March 2019||10.00 am|
|Last date to apply||To be notified yet||10.00 am|
|RRB NTPC Exam Dates||To be notified yet||10.00 am|
Eligibility for RRB NTPC 2019
The eligibility criteria of RRB NTPC 2019 will be mentioned on the detailed CEN. The RRB official website will update the specific CEN on the dates of registration itself.
- If the candidate does not match the eligibility criteria, it is a firm request they must not fill the form
- Moreover, the eligibility is also measured by the way how the candidate has filled the form
- Secondly and most importantly, if any information in the form is found incorrect, the form is rejected on the spot. Also, the candidate is not allowed to make any changes afterwards.
RRB Recruitment Exam Fee
The following table elaborates on the amount of fee needed to be paid for the application form, category-wise:
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Other Categories||Rs. 250/-|
Note: The amount of 250/- will be refunded back to all the candidates after CBT 1
Share your thoughts/queries here!