RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the notification for the Recruitment of RRB Paramedical of a various vacancy in Paramedical Categories. Candidate can check the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, etc all details in the article below-
- As per the official notification, the online application form was issued on April 04, 2019.
- RRB Paramedical Exam selection process will include a Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview round.
- There are a total number of 1934 post.
RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019 Highlights
|Recruiting Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job category||Government job|
|No. of vacancies||1937|
|Opening date of registration||March 04, 2019|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of June 2019|
|Exam date||Tentatively in last week of June 2019|
|Release of Application Form Status||June 09, 2019|
RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019
- Railway Recruitment Board has released the application status of the RRB Paramedical on June 09, 2019.
- Moreover, the link has been provided on the official websites of the RRBs which was activated from 10 AM in the morning on June 09, 2019.
- The candidates have to enter the registration number, date of birth and captcha to check the application status.
- To know in detail, check the pdf of notification below-
Steps to Check RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019
Candidates can check the steps mentioned below for the application status of RRB Paramedical 2019-
- Click on the official website of RRB (www.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Next, choose the zone for which the application form has been filled by the candidate.
- Now, enter the registration number and date of birth.
- After filling up the details click on the “Login” button.
- Ultimately, the current status of the RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019 is going to appear on the screen.
- As per the authority, when the form gets accepted then, the displayed status will be “Your application is provisionally accepted” as shown in the image given below.
- Nevertheless, if the application form gets rejected then, the displayed status is negative and the reason for the rejection is also stated along with the status of form.
RRB Paramedical Rejection of Application Form 2019
- However, the rejection list is not released by the Railway Recruitment Board yet.
- Moreover, the rejection list will release only when the application status over login.
- Next, candidates have to enter their user id and date of birth to check the status.
- As such, the form gets rejected then, the candidate is not eligible in the recruitment process.
- Also, there is no refund of application fee by Railway Authority if the form gets rejected.
- If the form is accepted by RRB then the displayed status is positive.
- If the form rejects, the reason for the rejection and the status displayed is negative.
- Candidates can check the reasons for rejection of the form which are mentioned below-
- Incorrect Specifications of the Photograph- If the uploaded images are not as per the specifications are given by the RRB.
- Eligibility criteria- Those applicants who have filled the form without checking the eligibility conditions.
- Application Form- The candidates who have filled multiple application forms.
- Signature- The scanned image of the signature will not be uploaded in capital letters.
- Incomplete Form- In case a candidate submits the form without filling up the mandatory details.
- Incorrect details- The candidates who fill the wrong details in the application form.
- Debarred List: The name of the candidate comes in the debarred list as per the RRB, if the name of the candidate comes in the debarred list.
RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019
- However, the candidates whose application form gets accepted by the Railway Board Authority will be eligible to get the admit card.
- Moreover, the admit card for RRB Paramedical 2019will be released at the zonal websites of the RRB.
- Although, to download the admit card the candidates have to enter the registration number and date of birth.
Share your thoughts/queries here!