500 GS Questions for RRB NTPC – Study Material PDF (Topic-wise)
Railway Recruitment Board released the Non- Technical Recruitment for 35208 Vacancies for different posts and categories. The candidates who appeared in the exam have to do a lot of practice for the exam which needs the RRB NTPC study material for each subject. Here, in the article, we have provided the list of questions and answers from the previous year’s papers. Candidates go through this article for more details-
RRB NTPC Study Material 2019
- The RRB NTPC Admit Card will release soon in the month of August (Tentatively).
- Candidates can check the RRB NTPC Exam Pattern to get the detailed information about all the sections of Prelims and Mains both.
- There are 4 subjects- Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, and General Science.
- The exam will be of 90 minutes and 100 questions are there for one marks each.
- 1/3 of marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Candidates will get the important topics in the article on the basis of the Subjects.
- There is the PDF of 500 Questions of General Science for the preparation as it is the difficult section.
- The candidates who applied for the RRB NTPC must have to improve the ability to understand correct English, Reasoning, Arithmetic Problems, Basic comprehension and Writing ability, etc.
- The exam might be conducted in the month of August, RRB NTPC Exam Dates will be released soon.
Question Asked in GS Section
Here, candidates will see the list of few questions which are uploaded in the RRB NTPC Study Material PDF-
|Who was the first female Judge of High Court?||Anna Chandy|
|Which Constitution Amendment was enacted by Indira Gandhi during the Emergency?||42nd Amendment|
|Who holds the record for the Fastest Test Hundred?||Brendon McCullum|
|Poona pact was signed in which year?||1932|
|Who has been elected as the PM of Georgia on 29th December 2015?||Giorgi Kvirikashvili|
|Gyan Peeth Award for 2015 is given for which book?||Amruta|
|The last king of the Chola dynasty?||Rajendra Chola III|
|The science that deals with diseases particularly of men||Andrology|
|Mixed doubles Wimbledon champion 2015||Martina Hingis and Leander Paes|
Share your thoughts/queries here!