RRB NTPC Selection Process 2019-20
The official notification of RRB NTPC 2019 has decided to go through with 2 main stages before typing skills test and document verification. Here in the article candidates will get the information related to the RRB NTPC Selection Process-
- Candidates who qualify CBT 1 qualify for CBT 2 the RRB NTPC Result for each stage is announced separately
- The RRB NTPC Admit Card is expected to release in the month of March 2020.
- The final stage of all qualifying candidates is the document verification for the selected post.
- Candidates who cleared the RRB NTPC Prelims Exam are eligible to sit for the Mains Exam and the same for further RRB NTPC Selection Process.
RRB NTPC Selection Process 2019-20
The officials have decided for this exam to go through two main stages for the final selection in the post they have chosen to be recruited in. So, the following mentioned in the RRB NTPC Selection Process Stages:
- Computer-Based Test 1 (CBT-1)
- Computer-Based Test 2 (CBT-2)
- Typing Skill Test/Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification/Medical Examination for RRB NTPC 2019
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019
There will be 100 Questions with each question valued 1 mark. Given below is the Know Complete RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 for all posts:
- The examination will last for 90 minutes.
- 1/3 will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Name of Topic||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Arithmetic Ability||20||20||90 Minutes|
- Mains examination will have 4 sections as mentioned in the above table.
- there will be 120 questions in the examination with each question carrying 1 mark.
- 90 minutes will be provided to write the Mains Examination.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Arithmetic Ability||30||30||90 Minutes|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
RRB NTPC Document Verification
On the basis of the first stage Common Preliminary examination, Mains Examination, and Aptitude/Typing Test, provisionally selected candidates will be called for the document verification. RRB NTPC Selection Process conducts a Document Verification round as for the final selection for the candidates who are provisionally selected for the posts of Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk, ECRC posts, etc.
- The railway will provide a time of one month for RRB NTPC Document Verification.
- Firstly, during the verification process, all the important documents of a candidate are verified.
- Secondly, the candidate’s signature and fingerprint as imparted in the original application form is cross-checked with those taken during the examination. As well as those taken during the certificate verification.
- Moreover, during the official RRB NTPC Document Verification, all candidates must have to carry their official documents.
- If any candidate does not have any official document at the time of Verification, there could be negative consequences of that case.
- All the aspirants who qualify in the final examination will be called for Document Verification Round which is the part of RRB NTPC Selection Process.
- This article contains all the basic details related to RRB NTPC Document Verification including the checklists for the RRB NTPC Important Documents to be submitted and formats of the same.
- The verification of the documents is conducted strictly in Railway Exams conducts the document.
RRB NTPC Important Documents 2019
Candidates must check below the list of documents they need to carry for their Document verification in the RRB NTPC exam. Please make sure to recheck the list while going for RRB NTPC DV Process. Also, candidates must know the RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
|Admit Card along with original ID proof for entry|
|Date of Birth proof|
|Education qualification mark sheet (10th/12th/Graduation)|
|Caste Certificates (SC/ST/OBC)|
|Minority Community Declaration (Annexure-V)|
|Income Certificate – Annexure-IV|
|PWD Proof Certificates|
|Ex-Servicemen Certificates (if applicable)|
|NOC(No Objection Certificate) in case of govt job in other departments|
|12 Passport size photographs|
|Medical Certificate for candidates who applied for traffic apprentice|
RRB NTPC Preparation
RRB NTPC Preparation can be aided with the help of various mock test series, previous year papers, practice tests, and quizzes. Here is a video to aid your maths ability or arithmetic ability preparation for RRB NTPC 2019:
The candidates can prepare for the GK section very easily. The following strategies can help crack the GK Section:
- Firstly, candidates must have to be updated with daily news.
- Secondly, reading Weekly Current Affairs Magazines will also help a lot
- Candidates must take out at least 3 hours regularly to prepare for GK section
- Moreover, reading with interest will help the candidate. The cramping can result in forgetfulness
Most candidates panic when it comes to the Science section. All candidates must read the following preparation tips in order to crack the Science section:
- Firstly, candidates must be aware of all the basics of General Science up to the 12th standard level
- Secondly, the students must practice at least 2-3 hours regularly
- Also, candidates must not cram the formulas.
- Understanding the concept will clear things in a better way
Prepare from RRB NTPC Best Preparation Books
The candidates need not panic when it comes to the Maths section. Candidates can prepare it by following the tips given below:
- Firstly, candidates must take out 3-4 hours for Maths section per day
- Secondly, candidates must try to understand the formulas
- The cramming will lead to confusion
Share your thoughts/queries here!