RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers
As the RRB NTPC Exam commences from 15 December 2020, candidates are advised to practice previous year question papers to improve their time management skills and speed. Candidates can download the RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers from the post below and start their preparation for the upcoming exam.
RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers
Previous year papers are great resources when it comes to the preparation for any exam. Solving previous year’s papers will help candidates to become aware of their strengths and weakness and improve on those areas.
- Along with solving previous papers, candidates are advised to take at least one RRB NTPC Mock Test per day to evaluate self-preparation
- Previous year questions will let candidates get an idea about the difficulty level of the paper and the type of questions asked in the exam.
RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers Free PDF
Preparing with the help of RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers will guide the students a lot in terms of exam preparation.
RRB NTPC 2016 Previous Year Papers
Aspirants can download the RRB NTPC Question Papers PDF by clicking on the direct links provided in the table below and start their preparation.
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 2nd April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 3rd April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 4th April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 5th April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 11th April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 29th March 2016||Download PDF|
Why Practice RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers?
We always suggest candidates add the practice of previous year RRB NTPC question papers in their preparation schedule. There are some strong reasons for it and those are as follows:
- Practicing the previous RRB NTPC Question Papers will help the candidates understand the question paper pattern in a better way.
- Previous year question papers give a lot of clarity regarding the exam.
- Candidates can prepare with RRB NTPC Online Live Classes to clear their subject-wise doubts. Also, candidates will get an understanding of how to manage time during their exam
- Moreover, candidates will finish so many questions during practicing the previous year question papers
- Besides that, the students will get the actual and real feel of attempting the exam. So, they will understand many aspects of the exam.
- They will also get to know their weak areas and how to improve all of them.
- The aspirants must practice at least 2 question papers per day
How to Utilize RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers?
Follow the below mentioned General tips and tricks provided by experts while solving RRB NTPC Previous Year Question papers.
- First, understand the complete RRB NTPC Syllabus and exam pattern in and out.
- Then start your preparation with easy topics and then proceed to difficult topics.
- After completion of studying all the topics according to the latest syllabus, start practicing previous year papers.
- Try to solve the question papers by keeping a timer just like the main exam.
- Make sure you solve the paper and finish it on time and after completion of solving, check all your answers and allot marks yourself for each question.
- Note down where you go wrong and how to correct the mistakes.
- Candidates are suggested to read Current Affairs on a daily basis to score more marks in the exam.
- Try to solve more and more question papers in order to be perfect in all the topics.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips 2020
Along with solving previous year papers, candidates are advised to follow RRB NTPC Preparation Tips provided by experts to better succeed in the exam. To help candidates, we have provided some simple preparation tips here.
- Before starting the preparation, candidates must be aware of the detailed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates must take out time to watch the news without failing any day.
- Also, the candidates can just go through the Science textbooks of the 9th-12th standard.
- If the candidate will try to cram, they have a high chance to fail. The best way to prepare the Science section is to understand the concepts of Science and then revising them on a daily basis.
- Candidates must know that the RRB NTPC Syllabus covers 4 sections: GK, Reasoning, General Science, and Maths.
- Reasoning can be strengthened by solving various types of puzzles and playing tricky games.
- Along with solving the previous papers, solve the RRB NTPC Quiz to test your preparation levels.
- Candidates should give more time to the topics they are weak at and lesser time to the easy sections.
- Reasoning means logic and logistic skills can always be improved with the right techniques.
- Also, do not try to memorize the formulas, always develop an accurate and firm understanding of the numerical.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2020
As per the RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2020, the prelims exam consists of four sections: general knowledge, general intelligence, arithmetic ability, and general science.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked, which carry one mark each. To complete the exam candidates have a time limit of 90 Minutes for the prelims exam.
- Candidates have to give a penalty of 1/3 marks from a correct answer for each wrong answer marked by the candidates.
|Type of the Exam||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Objective Type||General Knowledge||20||20|
RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers FAQs
Q) How can I better prepare for the RRB NTPC 2020 Exam?
Following the expert tips will definitely help you to prepare better for the NTPC Exam. Begin your preparation by studying from the right books which cover all the concepts and topics according to the latest syllabus and make sure you are aware of the detailed paper pattern and syllabus before starting your preparation.
Taking up Mock Tests regularly and solving sample papers helps to test your preparation and improve your speed and managing time.
Q) What are the best books for the preparation of the RRB NTPC Maths section?
The following are some of the best books for the preparation of the maths section:
- Quicker Mathematics By M Tyra
- Arithmetic for General Competition by Neetu Singh
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Agarwal
Q)Which is the most difficult section in the RRB NTPC Exam?
As per the analysis, the quantitative aptitude section is considered to be the most challenging section in the CBT1 examination. Hence, candidates have to focus more on this section to score good marks.
Q) Where can I get the RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers?
Candidates can download the previous year RRB NTPC Question papers by clicking on the direct links provided in the above post.
Q) What are the benefits of solving RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers?
By solving previous year question papers of RRB NTPC students can improve their time management skills and problem-solving skills. Also, it will help them to increase their confidence levels and better succeed in the exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!