RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers Download Free PDF
The candidates who are planning to take the RRB NTPC exam must check out the article below in order to download previous year question papers of RRB NTPC. Preparing with the help of RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers will guide the students a lot in terms of the RRB NTPC exam preparation.
Candidates must take at least one RRB NTPC Mock Test per day to evaluate self-preparation. The candidates with the mindset of writing the exam of RRB NTPC must check out the following article in order to know the types of question came in the previous year exam of Railway NTPC.
RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers Highlights
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post name||NTPC Non-Technical|
|Number of Vacancies||35208|
|Job Location||PAN India.|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online.|
|Starting Date for RRB NTPC Online Application||01st March 2019 Onwards|
RRB NTPC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates have to give a penalty of 0.25 (1/4) marks from a correct answer for each wrong answer marked by the candidates. A total of 100 questions will be asked, which carry one mark each. To complete exam candidates have a time limit of 2 Hours (120 Minutes) for the prelims exam. Aspirants have to clear Stage 1 to be a part of the next process of the exam (Stage 2).
The table bel hours (ow has the RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2020 for Prelims Exam (Stage 1)-
|Type of the Exam||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Objective Type||General Knowledge||20||20|
RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers Free PDF
The table below has the direct Free PDF Links to the RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers. Candidate can check out the following table:
Some of the more list of the RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers for the practice and to know the pattern of the questions comes for the exam for each subject separately-
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 2nd April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 3rd April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 4th April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 5th April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 11th April 2016||Download PDF|
|RRB NTPC Question Paper 29th March 2016||Download PDF|
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips
- Candidates must know that the RRB NTPC Syllabus covers 4 sections: GK, Reasoning, General Science and Maths
- The exam pattern for Prelims and Mains is the same according to RRB NTPC Notification
- Candidates must take out time to watch the news without failing any day
- Also, the candidates can just go through the Science textbooks of 9th-12th standard
- If the candidate will try to cram, they have high chances to fail. The best way to prepare the Science section is to understand the concepts of Science and then revising it and repeating it
- Reasoning can be strengthened by solving various types of puzzles and by playing tricky games
- Reasoning means logic and logistic skills can always be improved with the right techniques
- Candidates should give more time to the topics they are weak at and lesser time to the easy sections
- Also, do not try to memorize the formulas, always develop an accurate and firm understanding of the numerical
Why Practice RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers?
We always suggest candidates add the practice of previous year RRB NTPC question papers in their preparation schedule. There are some strong reasons for it. The candidates must read as follows:
- Previous year question papers give a lot of clarity regarding the exam
- Practicing the previous RRB NTPC Question Papers will help the candidates understand the question paper pattern in a better way, also candidates can prepare with RRB NTPC Online Live Classes to clear their subject-wise doubts.
- Also, candidates will get an understanding of how to manage time during their exam
- Moreover, candidates will finish so many questions during practicing the previous year question papers
- Besides that, the students will get the actual and real feel of attempting the exam
- So, they will understand many aspects of this exam
- The aspirants must practice at least 2 question papers per day
- They will also get to know their weak areas and how to improve all of them
Share your thoughts/queries here!