RRB NTPC Books 2020
Books are the best resources when it comes to the preparation of any competitive exam. As the RRB NTPC exam commences from 15 December 2020, it is high time for candidates to enhance their preparation. To help candidates, we have provided the best RRB NTPC Books suggested by experts in this post.
Solving RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers will help candidates to know the difficulty level of the paper and the type of questions asked in the exam.
RRB NTPC Books 2020
To crack the RRB NTPC exam, one must have a good grasp of the concepts and theories involved in the subject. Hence, choosing the best RRB NTPC reference books will help candidates to understand the concepts easily and score good marks in the exam.
- The NTPC exam takes place in two stages: Prelims & Mains. Hence, candidates must choose the best books to clear both the stages of the exam.
- Along with choosing books, candidates are advised to follow expert preparation tips to know How to Crack RRB NTPC in One Attempt.
|RRB NTPC Solved Papers||Arihant||The book contains a set of solved papers with authentic explanations||Rs. 156|
|RRB NTPC Guide Hindi||Unique Academic Board||This book covers the syllabus of General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Mathematics. The book contains 5 latest solved papers at the end||Rs. 280|
|30 Practise Sets RRB NTPC CBT (Stage 1) practice sets 2019||Arihant||This book has 30 practice sets including questions based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern. It also has last 6 months current affairs||Rs. 207|
|101 Topic-wise speed tests for RRB NTPC non-technical exam with 14 practice sets||Disha Experts||The book covers questions from all the topics and is updated with 5 topical tests on current affairs||Rs. 210|
Most Recommended RRB NTPC Preparation Books 2020
Before starting the preparation, it is important for candidates to be aware of the detailed RRB NTPC Syllabus as this will help them know the important topics as the exam point of view. Let us have a look at the RRB NTPC book pdf free download from the table below.
|Magical Books on Quicker Maths||M Tyra|
|Advance Maths||Rakesh Yadav|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Test of Reasoning||Edgar Thorpe|
|Manorama Yearbook||Malayala Manorama|
|NCERT books of class – IX and X (History, Economics, Geography and Political Science)||NCERT|
RRB NTPC subject-wise Best Books 2020
Candidates are advised to solve at least 1-2 RRB NTPC Mock Tests on a daily basis to test their preparation levels. It will also help increase your speed and accuracy. Here, we have provided subject-wise best books for RRB NTPC 2020. Go through the list of important books and plan your preparation accordingly.
RRB NTPC Books for General Knowledge
Aspirants can check the best general studies books for RRB NTPC from the post below and the importance of each book in detail.
1. The Mega Yearbook 2017 – Current Affairs & General Knowledge for Competitive Exams 2nd edition
- The book has covered everything and anything related to current affairs general knowledge hugely
- Disha’s The MEGA Year Book is one of the most useful compendiums of high-quality recommended elements on all subjects – Current Affairs, Panorama, Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Finance, General Science, Environment, Art and Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Education and Career, English Language and many more.
2. General Awareness 2019 for RRB Junior Engineer, NTPC, ALP & Group D Exams
- The book is on the basis of NTPC Exam syllabus
- It helps a lot to those who want to crack the GK section of the RRB exam
- The book covers 500+ GK and current affairs MCQs.
3. General Knowledge & Awareness 2018 for RRB Railway Recruitment Exams (NTPC/ALP/ASM/Technical)
- The book has coverage of almost everything that a railways student need to study for GK
- The book covers a vast variety of topics of GK
- Especially, the book concentrates on General Science and Computers
4. Railway to the Point General Knowledge & General Science
- The book covers a wide range of topics of GK and General Science
- There are chapters in compilation including 700+ questions that appear in the previous question papers
RRB NTPC Books for Arithmetic Ability
The following are some of the RRB NTPC Books Online Free Download. Candidates can check the importance of arithmetic books and can choose the best books during their preparation.
1. Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
- The book is a best seller and helps enhance the Aptitude skills
- The book is very much beneficial to crack the maths section of the exam
2. Time Competitive Arithmetic Objective
- Te book has all the short-cut methods to solve problems
- The book has a list of questions which were asked in the previous question papers
- The concepts of several topics like Geometry, Trigonometry, etc have been made simple
RRB NTPC Preparation Books for Reasoning
Here, we have provided some of the RRB NTPC Books Online available that students can buy to crack reasoning section:
1. How To Crack Test of Reasoning- Revised Edition
- The book helps the students in mastering the reasoning section and cracking it right away
- The book comprises of more than 2000 verbal, non-verbal and analytical questions that appeared in the previous examinations
2. A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
- The book guides the students in the easiest way of solving problems
- The questions are given in good quantity
- Along with that, the answers are also given
- The book covers a huge variety of topics
3. A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal
- Thousands of questions from previous question papers are given for practice
- The way the questions are given gives an idea to the students a fair about the exam also
4.Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning for Competitive Exams – SSC/Banking/Railways/Insurance/MBA/BBA/CLAT/AFCAT
- The book provides practice section which contains previous question paper questions
- 500+ quality questions are there in the book for practice purpose
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips 2020 (Subject-wise)
Following the preparation tips will help candidates to enhance their preparation and better succeed in the exam. The following are some RRB NTPC Preparation Tips that students have to follow while preparing for the exam.
The subject of General Knowledge takes good focus and excellent time-management if one wants to crack the exam.
- The candidates must read the current affairs on a regular basis
- Students must be updated with the daily news
- They should read political magazines
- Knowledge of Indian constitution will help a lot
- If candidates study this section with interest, they can easily crack the section effortlessly
- The GK section is not so difficult. Candidates should take more and more Mock Tests in order to improve GK skills
The following are some of the best tips for RRB NTPC Preparation for Arithmetic Ability
- Students must take out at least 4-5 hours every day in order to prepare for Arithmetic
- The aspirants need to manage their time very well because it is not affordable to waste any time in the exam
- Candidates should not panic while performing and preparing this section
- If the candidate studies with understanding the concepts, it will become very easy to crack this section
- Candidates can try their hand on shortcuts but it is an advice to them that they should not rely on the shortcuts
- More and more practice can easily help the candidates to crack the Maths section
RRB NTPC Preparation for Reasoning cannot be done wholly if the books aren’t correctly chosen. There are some of the useful preparation strategies for reasoning as follows:
- To score well in the Reasoning section, there is a high demand for a logical mind
- To have a firm grip on the logic, one must do several activities which can strengthen one’s logic and reasoning power
- The different activities include playing logical games, solving puzzles, etc.
- Taking at least 1 Mock Test per day will help the students easily crack the exam
- Candidates should also try their hand on RRB NTPC Quiz (Free)
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2020
The question paper consists of three sections namely arithmetic ability, general intelligence, and general knowledge. Let us have a look at the table below to know the detailed RRB NTPC Exam Pattern.
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
RRB NTPC Books FAQs
Q) From where can I get the best general studies books RRB NTPC 2020?
The best general studies books are available both online and offline. Candidates can get these books in bookstores, libraries or they can also get few RRB NTPC books online free download.
Q) How to choose the best RRB NTPC Books 2020?
Candidates have to choose the best books for RRB NTPC that have covered all the concepts as per the syllabus and which are easy to understand.
Q) Which are the best RRB NTPC books for general awareness?
The following are some of the best preparation books for RRB NTPC general awareness section:
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Manorama Yearbook
Q) Is Lucent publication books enough for RRB NTPC GK preparation?
Lucent is enough for the preparation of RRB NTPC GK preparation. However, candidates need to attempt the GK quiz and mock test regularly to enhance their preparation level.
Q) Which are the best books for the preparation of RRB NTPC Maths Section?
- Quick Arithmetic by Ashish Agarwal
- Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav
- Magical Book in Quicker Maths by M Tyra
Share your thoughts/queries here!