RRB NTPC Important Documents 2020: Document Verification Process
- RRB NTPC Important Documents 2019-20
- RRB NTPC Important Documents Verification Process 2019-20
- RRB NTPC Important Documents Instruction 2020
- What is Document Verification all about in RRB NTPC and why it is necessary?
- Name of the posts: RRB NTPC Important Documents
- Important Guidelines for RRB NTPC DV Process
- RRB NTPC DV Process: RRB NTPC Important Documents 2019
Document Verification is one of the processes of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. There are certain documents that all candidates planning to apply for the exam, also, RRB NTPC Document Verification will need after the declaration of the final result. Know the list of the RRB NTPC Important Documents while the RRB NTPC Selection Process 2019-20.
RRB NTPC conducts a Document Verification round for the candidates who are provisionally selected for the posts of Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk, ECRC posts, etc. The railway will provide a time of one month for RRB NTPC Document Verification.
RRB NTPC Important Documents 2019-20
- A total of 35208 posts will be recruited by the Railways in the Non-Technical Popular Categories.
- The verification of the documents will be verified by the officials of Railways.
- Candidates have to clear 4 stages of RRB NTPC will reach the Document Verification stage.
- To avoid the negative consequences, candidates need to carry all the RB NTPC important documents along with there extra Xerox.
- The candidates who are preparing for the exam can go through the combined RRB NTPC Crash Course for both Prelims and Mains Exam.
RRB NTPC Important Documents Verification Process 2019-20
On the basis of the first stage Common Preliminary examination, Mains Examination, Skill Typing Test, and Computer-Based Aptitude Test, provisionally selected candidates will be called for the document verification.
- During the verification process, all the important documents of a candidate are verified separately.
- The candidate’s handwriting and fingerprint as imparted in the original application form is cross-checked with those taken during the examination as well as those taken during the certificate verification
- During the official RRB NTPC Document Verification, all candidates must have their official documents.
- If any candidate does not have any official document at the time of Verification, there could be negative consequences of that case.
RRB NTPC Important Documents Instruction 2020
The candidates must take care of the following instructions regarding the RRB NTPC Important Documents Required:
- All the candidates are required to bring their original mark sheets
- The candidate’s documents must include the original disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority during the document verification process
- Candidates must go through the posts and RRB NTPC Job Profiles to know the detail of the responsibility of each post recruited in the Railway.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC must produce their original community certificate in the prescribed format.
- Moreover, the candidates can find all the formats of the forms required at the time of Document Verification in this article
What is Document Verification all about in RRB NTPC and why it is necessary?
This is not a complex question but very general that why document verification in RRB NTPC is required. Railway Recruitment Board conducts exam for more than 1 lakh candidates and it recruits candidates based on various round like an online exam (CBT1 and CBT 2), Aptitude and Typing test
- It qualifies 50% extra candidates for document verification.
- The reason to qualify 50% extra candidates for RRB NTPC DV is that many candidates do not join due to the job in other government departments
- To avoid the shortfall in Non-Technical Popular categories vacancies, RRB recruits extra candidates.
- Make use of the RRB NTPC Free Mock Test Series to know the section-wise self-preparation skill of the candidate.
Name of the posts: RRB NTPC Important Documents
The students must check the posts given below. These posts are included in the recruitment of RRB NTPC:
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Asst Station Master (ASM)
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist
- Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
Important Guidelines for RRB NTPC DV Process
The candidates can read the following guidelines some days before the scheduling of the process of RRB NTPC DV:
- Candidates must report to Regional RRB Officer by 9 AM
- All students should carry all the original documents with photocopies (according to the list which is given below)
- Candidates should know the details regarding the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
- Then, the candidates will get the scanned copies of their handwriting and fingerprints to check the genuineness of candidates and it is matched with the original application form
- Now, the officials will check the candidate’s certificates thoroughly.
- Candidates must check below the list for required documents that they have to carry to the center
- Important note: if any case of any discrepancy in the certificates arises, the candidates are advised to bring the proper certificates/affidavits as necessary at the earliest within one week of the document verification
RRB NTPC DV Process: RRB NTPC Important Documents 2019
Candidates must check below the list of documents they need to carry for their Document verification in the RRB NTPC exam. Please make sure to recheck the list while going for RRB NTPC DV Process. Also, candidates must know the RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
- Admit Card along with original ID proof for entry
- Date of Birth proof
- Education qualification mark sheet (10th/12th/Graduation)
- Caste Certificates (SC/ST/OBC)
- Minority Community Declaration (Annexure-V)
- Income Certificate – Annexure-IV (download format from below direct link)
- PWD Proof Certificates
- Ex-Servicemen Certificates (if applicable)
- NOC(No Objection Certificate) in case of govt job in other departments
- 12 Passport size photographs.
- Medical Certificate for candidates who applied for traffic apprentice
Share your thoughts/queries here!