RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 | Railways Exam Pattern Non-Technical
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern: Highlights
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 | RRB NTPC Application Form filling starting date is 1st March 2019. All candidates who are planning to write the exam must go through the syllabus as well as the RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019
- The RRB officially released 1.3 lakh vacancies for this year
- Secondly, the exam is going to take place in two main stages: Prelims & Mains
- RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019 – detailed and updated
- Also, the third stage includes the Typing Test for those candidates who applied for RRB JAA, RRB Senior Clerk cum Typist and RRB Senior Time Keeper
- Moreover, the candidates who opted the posts RRB Traffic Assistant and RRB ASM will give the Aptitude Test
- Most importantly, the syllabus for Prelims & Mains exam is the same but the difficulty level will increase in the Mains exam
- Both the stages last for 90 minutes
- Check detailed RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria Here!
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern: Highlights
All the students must be aware of the exam pattern of the exam they are going to write. Hence, the RRB NTPC Exam Pattern is as follows according to the RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification
|NTPC Full Form||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Application Form begins on||1st March 2019|
|Stages of Exam||Prelims & Mains|
|Subjects||Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning, GK, General Science|
|Time allotted to each stage of the exam||90 minutes (separately)|
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for RRB NTPC 2019 is in the following paragraphs.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern: Selection Process
The officials of RRB has decided for this exam to go through two main stages for the final selection in the post they have chosen to be recruited in. So, the following mentioned is the RRB NTPC Selection Process Stages:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
If the candidate clears the Prelims Exam, they will be eligible to give the RRB NTPC Mains Exam. Otherwise, they cannot sit in the mains exam. Afterwards, there will be a stage of Document Verification/Skill Test/Aptitude Test
- The third stage is the Typing Test for the candidates who applied for RRB JAA, RRB Senior Clerk cum Typist and RRB Senior Time Keeper
- Moreover, the students that opted the posts RRB Traffic Assistant and RRB ASM will give the Aptitude Test
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam 2019
The table given below has the exam pattern for RRB NTPC Prelims Exam:
|Sections||Total Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- Each question in the exam carry 1 mark
- Secondly, the time given to complete the paper is 90 minutes
- Moreover, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer
- Also, if the student does not clear the Prelims exam, they cannot sit in the Mains exam
- Even more, the exam appears in Objective type
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern for Mains Exam 2019
The table down below has the exam pattern for the Mains exam of RRB NTPC:
|Sections||Total Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- All questions carry 1 mark each
- Also, there is a negative marking scheme where 0.25 marks will be cut for every wrong answer
- The time allocated to finish the exam is 90 minutes
- Most importantly, the students will reach the stage of Aptitude Test/Document Verification/Skills Test if they clear the Mains exam
- Most importantly, the exam will come in Objective type
RRB NTPC Typing Test Exam Pattern
The nature of Typing Test is qualifying. The Typing Test is the third stage of the RRB NTPC Exam Pattern.
- Firstly, the students have to select a language from English/Hindi
- Secondly, the candidate has to type in a good speed as it is a typing test (the name itself suggests)
- The officials will conduct this exam on computer
|Typing Skill Test||Language||Minimum Speed to clear the test||Time Duration|
|English/Hindi||30 WPM in English/25 WPM in Hindi||10 minutes|
Aptitude Test: RRB NTPC Exam
RRB conducts Aptitude for those candidates who have opted for the posts of Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant and are selected after the Mains Exam. There are other posts as well, for which the Aptitude Test is conducted. That information is updated along with the official notification
RRB NTPC Document Verification Process: Exam Pattern
RRB will verify the students; original certificates. The officials will update the Document Verification dates after the RRB NTPC Prelims & Mains exams. During the verification, the students have to show their original certificates of the qualifications, the photocopies of the same which have to be attested
- Adhaar Card
- Certificate of the mark sheets
- Graduation Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate/S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if employed anywhere)
- Proof of Education Qualification
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019
The candidates must be aware of the syllabus of RRB NTPC exam. Especially, if they are going to appear for it. Moreover, the syllabus contains four sections and the sections, further, have more topics in them. So, the following are the four subjects which students have to prepare for RRB NTPC exam:
- Arithmetic Ability
- Profit and Loss.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation etc
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
3. General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
4. General Science
- Environmental Studies etc.
Share your thoughts/queries here!