RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
- RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
- RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code Highlights
- List of the Items Banned in the Exam Hall
- RRB NTPC Dress Code For the Exam Day
- What can be the consequences in case any candidate has the Prohibited items in Exam Hall?
To know the exam day guidelines are as equally important as knowing the instructions to prepare the examination. There are certain rules of the Railway Recruitment Board when it comes to the exam hall and exam day instructions. Go through the article to know the complete detail about the RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code.
The RRB officials have set some rules and regulations which all candidates are supposed to follow. These guidelines are to be taken care of before the candidate enters the exam hall of RRB according to the RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification
RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
- The railway board has made some rules and regulations to prevent any kind of odd happenings at the exam center.
- All the candidates must carry their 2-3 passport size photographs (colored)
- The students should be in their best behavior. Also, their dress sense must be sober
- The second stage has a higher difficulty level than the first one so it starts preparing with the help of RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers.
- It is a firm piece of advice to all the candidates that they must reach the exam hall 15 minutes prior to the exam schedule.
- All the sections have their own separate topics, take the RRB NTPC Free Mock Test Series to Practice more for the exam.
RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code Highlights
There are some of the important guidelines regarding the RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions & Dress code. All candidates must look down in the table below and follow all the instructions:
|NTPC Full Form||Non-Technical Popular Categories|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Application Form begins on||February 28, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||In the month of March 2020|
|Students’ Arrival||15 minutes before the exam timing|
|Important things to carry||Passport size photos, Admit Card, ID Proof, Black Ball Point Pens|
List of the Items Banned in the Exam Hall
No candidate is allowed to wear charms, veil, items containing metals such as a ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, hairpin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons, etc. It is a piece of firm advice to all students to wear open footwear like chappal or flats instead of shoes or heals. The frisking staff would ask candidates to remove shoes if they are not according to the rules.
All candidates should read the given below instructions and keep them in mind. The following is a list of objects which students should NOT carry:
- Do not carry expensive jewelry like mangal sutra, earrings, brooch, etc
- Any food item or eatables or drinks etc
- Wrist Watches
- Gold items like chains, rings, bracelets, etc.
- Pen drives or any kind of storage devices
- Any kind of Bluetooth devices/chargers/microphone/pager/earphones etc
- Books/handbags/caps etc.
- Paper Chits
- Mobile Phones/goggles/badge etc.
- Camera or any other electrical device
It is a request to all candidates to NOT carry the above-mentioned items to the exam hall. Otherwise, there will be negative consequences by the authorities of RRB.
RRB NTPC Dress Code For the Exam Day
The RRB NTPC has made some strict regulations on what candidates must and must not wear at the exam hall. All the aspirants are to strictly take care of the following RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code. So, whoever will not follow the rules can face some negative consequences:
- Candidates should carry open footwear like slippers, sandals instead of shoes
- No candidate has permission to carry heavy/traditional clothes
- Female candidates must not carry any type of heels as the allowance is only for flats/slippers
- Candidates must not wear outfits with full sleeves or big buttons, etc.
- No candidate should be carrying expensive or flashy jewelry
- Female candidates must not leave their hair hang open at the RRB NTPC exam hall.
- Therefore, all the female aspirants must te their hair properly
- No male should wear any type of suits, expensive bracelets, goggles, cufflinks or gold chains
- Above all, all the students must go to the exam center in accord with the given guidelines of the dress code of RRB NTPC
- All the candidates should have 2 black point pens to fill the circles on the answer sheet
- Also, female candidates must not wear Salwars/patialas/heavy/traditional dresses. So, female aspirants can only wear shirts/tee-shirts and jeans/leggings
Do not Carry Stationary
- Pen/pencil and paper for rough work is provided in the exam lab
- Secondly, there will be an Electronic watch (timer) available on the computer screen which RRB allots to the aspirants
- No candidate should carry a backpack, College bag or any other bag such as a handbag
- In case any candidate brings any kind of bag, they should make an arrangement for the safe custody of these objects
- The authorities will not manage any kind of arrangement, nor be dutiful for the safety measures of such items
Do not Carry the following Electronic Gadgets
Electronic gadgets (Bluetooth devices, headphones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices, etc) in the exam hall. The RRB NTPC exam hall does not allow any of these items
Do not Carry the following Ornaments
Students must also not wear charms, veil, items having metals such as rings, bracelets, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklaces, pendants, badge, broach, hairpin, hairband.
What can be the consequences in case any candidate has the Prohibited items in Exam Hall?
- In case any similar restricted item is seen in the possession of any candidate in the exam hall, his/her candidature can be canceled and legal/criminal further proceedings can be begun in opposition to him/her.
- That candidate will also be restricted from writing the future exam of RRB for the time period of 3 years.
- Solve your all queries with the help of the RRB NTPC Online Crash Course.
Candidate must not create Disturbance in the Examination Hall
- The candidature will be restricted if found disturbing the environment of the exam hall or creating any kind of a nuisance at the venue
- All candidates must not create any type of misconduct or misbehavior in the hall as the authorities will not tolerate it
- Moreover, the officials will not permit any candidate inside the hall after 15 minutes of schedule
- No candidate should come to the hall without admit card and they must check the allotted exam location (printed on the admit card)
Important Documentations to be Carried at RRB NTPC Exam Hall
There are some documents that all the candidates have to carry with, in the exam hall. Without all these documents, candidates can face negative issues to appear in the exam. Also, all candidates must make sure that they are having these necessary documents which are as follows:
- Official RRB NTPC Hall ticket printout (2-3)
- The official RRB NTPC Admit Card has the exam center printed on it
- Original and photocopy of valid photo ID proof
- Two recent passport-size color photos
- Candidates should only bring the required stationery
Share your thoughts/queries here!