RRB NTPC Exam Dates 2019 – Know your Examination Dates and Details
RRB is conducting the exam for all Non-Technical Popular Categories and Non-Technical Staff. The RRB has released RRB NTPC 2019 notification to fill 35277 vacancies before April 12, 2019. Candidates must check the RRB NTPC Exam Dates here in the article.
RRB NTPC Exam Dates 2019
As per the information, RRB NTPC Exam Dates 2019 has been released with its official notification. RRB NTPC 2019 CBT 1 Exam Admit Card will be released on 19th June 2019, Click Here for RRB NTPC Important Documents 2019
- However, the RRB officially released 1.3 lakh vacancies for this year
- Moreover, the exam is going to take place in two main stages: Prelims & Mains
- Also, the third stage includes the Typing Test for those candidates who applied for RRB JAA, RRB Senior Clerk cum Typist and RRB Senior Time Keeper
- Although, the RRB officials release the NTPC Admit Card on their official website
- Moreover, RRB released the official notification on 28th February 2019.
- The foremost thing you need to know is the Exam syllabus, Read our post on RRB NTPC Syllabus to know complete Syllabus for Non-technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam.
RRB NTPC Application Dates & Last Date to Apply
The students must be aware that the official RRB NTPC Notification. The date to fill the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 was from March 01, 2019. More information regarding the application form of RRB NTPC 2019-20 is as follows:
- Firstly, candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the page while they fill the Application Form of RRB NTPC 2019.
- Secondly, the students must be satisfying the RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria before they apply for the RRB NTPC exam.
- The candidates, while filling the application forms, are required to upload their scanned copy of image and signature.
- Most importantly, the RRB NTPC Application Form will only be filled online directly from the Official Website.
|Publication Date in RRB websites||February 28, 2019|
|Online Registration Date starts||March 01, 2019 (6.00 pm)|
|Closing date of online application||March 31, 2019 (11.59 pm)|
|Last Date of Online Application Fee Payment|
|a. Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI||April 05, 2019 (11.59 pm))|
|b. SBI Challan||April 05, 2019 (3.00 pm)|
|c. Post Office Challan||April 05, 2019 (3.00 pm)|
|1st stage computer-based test (CBT-1)||Tentatively scheduled between June-September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB NTPC
RRB NTPC Eligibility is broadly divided into age limit and academic qualification for each post.
- The minimum age required to apply for any post through NTPC is 18 years.
- The upper age limit is 33 years for graduate posts, however, it can be relaxed according to the candidate’s category, the upper limit can be relaxed for the following years:
|OBC||3 Years||36 Years|
|SC/ST||5 Years||38 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 Years||36 Years|
|PH- Gen||10 years||43 Years|
|PH- OBC||13 Years||46 Years|
|PH-SC/ST||15 Years||49 Years|
|Domicile of J&K||5 Years||38 Years|
|Widow or Divorcee (re-married)- GEN||3 Years||36 Years|
|Widow or Divorcee (re-married)- OBC||6 Years||39 Years|
|Widow or Divorcee (re-married)- SC/ST||8 Years||41 Years|
- However, the candidate must have a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have Typing Proficiency in English/Hindi for Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist and Senior Time Keeper.
- Applicant age should be 18-32 years on 01-01-2018
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019
Given below is the Complete RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 for all posts:
|S.No.||Name of Topic||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Arithmetic Ability||20||20||90 Minutes|
- However, there will be 100 Questions with each question valued 1 marks
- The examination will last for 90 minutes.
- 0.25 will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Arithmetic Ability||30||30||90 Minutes|
|2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
- However, Mains examination will have 4 sections as mentioned in the above table.
- There will be 120 questions in the examination with each question carrying 1 mark.
- 90 minutes will be provided to write RRB NTPC Mains Examination.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
How to apply for RRB NTPC 2019?
- Firstly, log on to the Official website of RRB NTPC.
- Secondly, click on Recruitment option on the homepage
- Next, select your region i.e. the region for which you want to apply as Indian Railways give an option for 21 regions of India
- An Online application will be displayed
- Now, click on the ” New Registration link”
- Fill the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- Submit the form (Stage I completed)
- A Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
- Login again using the registration number and password
- Fill the asked relevant details carefully (Stage II completed)
- Now make the application fee payment through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ e-challan/ pay-in-slip payable any bank .
- Download the bank template by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now affix your passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression, also copy the declaration
- Scan the filled template in the format given in the instructions
- Submit the application form but before that check it carefully and take out print for further use.
- Community Certificate will also be submitted for people belonging to SC/ST. Know MoreLatest Jobs Here
Share your thoughts/queries here!