RRB NTPC Exam date 2018 – Know your Examination Dates and Details
Important Dates, Eligibility criteria, Examination Pattern and a link to the Application Form – RRB NTPC Exam date 2018
RRB NTPC Exam date 2018
RRB NTPC Exam date 2018 can be checked down the page once it is out on the official website of RRB NTPC. The Examination notification by RRB is yet to be published on the official website. Application of candidates will be subject to various eligibility criteria. It has a two tier Examination process with both prelims and Mains conducted successively. The prelims Examination will be of 100 marks for a total time of 90 minutes whereas Mains Examination will have 120 Questions having equal no. of marks for a total time of 120 minutes.
Below are the Important Dates, Eligibility criteria, Examination Pattern and a link to the Application Form;
Important Dates to Remember:
|Various Stages of the RRB NTPC Exam 2018||Dates of Commencement(Tentitive)|
|Date of issuance of Official Notification||Update Soon|
|Last date for filling and submitting RRB 2018 Application Form||Update Soon|
|Issuance of RRB 2018 Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Date of the commencement of RRB 2018 Exam||8th April 2018|
|Announcement of result of RRB 2018 Exam||20th May 2018|
- Candidate must have Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidate must have Typing Proficiency in English/Hindi for Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist and Senior Time Keeper.
- Applicant age should be 18-32 years on 01-01-2018
RRB NTPC 2018 Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Name of topic||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Arithmetic Ability||20||20||90 Minutes|
- There will be a total of 100 Questions with each Question carrying 1 mark.
- Examination will last for 90 minutes.
- For Every wrong Answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
RRB NTPC 2018 Mains Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Arithmetic Ability||30||30||90 Minutes|
|2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
- Mains Examination will consist of 4 sections.
- A total of 120 Questions will be asked from those 4 sections.
- Examination will last for 90 minutes
- For every incorrect answer 0.25 mark will be dducted
How to apply for RRB NTPC 2018 ?
- Log on to the Official website of RRB NTPC.
- Click on Recruitment option on the homepage
- Select your region i.e. the region for which you want to apply as Indian Railways give option for 21 regions of India
- An Online application will be displayed
- Click on the ” New Registration link”
- Fill the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- Submit the form (Stage I completed)
- A Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
- Login again using the registration number and password
- Fill the asked relevant details carefully (Stage II completed)
- Now make the application fee payment through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ e-challan/ pay-in-slip payable any bank .
- Download the bank template by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now affix your passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression, also copy the declaration
- Scan the filled template in the format given in the instructions
- Submit the application form but before that check it carefully and take out print for further use.
- Community Certificate will also be submitted for people belonging to SC/ST.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!