RRB NTPC Application Form 2019
- RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 Highlights
- RRB NTPC Important Dates
- How To Make Corrections in RRB NTPC Application Form?
- Reasons for Rejection of Online Form
- RRB NTPC Apply Online Link
- RRB NTPC Requirements
- RRB NTPC Application Fee & Payment Modes
- How To Apply For RRB NTPC Online?
- RRB NTPC Application Form Status
- RRB NTPC Statistics
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
RRB NTPC Application Form was filled by most of the candidates who want to get recruited in RRB. The article down below has all the information regarding How To Apply Online for RRB NTPC 2019.
- The RRB NTPC Admit Card will be released in the month of July.
- The total vacancies for RRB NTPC are 35277 according to RRB NTPC Official Notification PDF
- Moreover, the payment mode for the application form is online
- The age limit to apply for this exam is undergraduate posts is 18-30 years
- The age limit to apply for this exam for graduates is 18-33 years
- The application fee for the exam for general candidates is 500/- and other categories is 250/-
- RRB NTPC Syllabus has 3 main sections for Prelims: Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence, and General Awareness.
- The candidates must have 10th, 12th and graduation certificates
- Also, the candidates must keep Adhaar card as well as other important certificates
- Furthermore, the candidates must have scanned copies of their photo and signature and community
RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 Highlights
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post name||NTPC Non-Technical|
|Number of Vacancies||35277|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Starting Date for RRB NTPC Online Application||March 01, 2019 Onwards|
Also read: RRB NTPC Medical Fitness Test 2019
RRB NTPC Important Dates
The important Railway NTPC Application Form dates are out. Candidates can check in the following table:
|Publication Date in RRB websites||February 28, 2019|
|Online Registration Date started||March 01, 2019 (6.00 pm)|
|Closing date of online application||March 31, 2019 (11.59 pm)|
|Last Date of Online Application Fee Payment:|
|a. Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI||April 05, 2019 (11.59 pm))|
|b. SBI Challan||April 05, 2019 (3.00 pm)|
|c. Post Office Challan||April 05, 2019 (3.00 pm)|
|1st stage computer-based test (CBT-1)||Tentatively scheduled between June-September 2019|
How To Make Corrections in RRB NTPC Application Form?
There are a few things that candidates cannot modify or change in their application form once it is completed and submitted. Hence, it is a piece of firm advice to the candidates that they must fill their form with carefulness. So, the things that candidates cannot change are as follows:
- RRB (the RRB region candidates choose)
- Registration number of the candidate
- Phone number
The candidates cannot change their e-mail and phone number of the candidates especially. These are the two contact details the candidates will get important information on.
So, it is a request to candidates even not to change their phone number or e-mail once they have filled in details.
- The details that can be changed will be charged from 100 (non-refundable) Therefore, candidates must be very careful.
- If the candidate is modifying the category they belong to, it will also be charged
- If the candidate is changing their gender in the form, they have to pay the difference in exam fee i.r Rs. 250 along with the modification charges
NOTE: A candidate can make modifications only two times.
The followings steps are the guide to modifying the application form:
- Visit RRB official website
- Secondly, search for the RRB application link
- Reach the apply online link, then click on ‘modify application form’
- Afterward, enter registration and password (which the candidate has in their e-mail and phone number both)
- The candidates now pay the modification fee.
- The modes of fee payment are similar to before (scroll up to see)
- Now, once again candidate has to fill the registration id and password
- Then, the candidate can make preferred changes
- Afterward, click submit
- Candidates must take out a printout of their modified RRB NTPC Application Form
Reasons for Rejection of Online Form
In case any candidate faces form rejection, there would be the reasons listed below:
- Candidates cannot apply for more than one RRB. If any candidate applies for multiple RRBs, the officials will reject their form.
- If the candidates will bring any kind of prohibited items to the exam hall, the officials might cancel their application form.
- Candidates must have their scanned copies of community certificates of size 50-100 kb in order to get their free travel pass.
- Also, if the candidate does not imply their photo and signature in an official manner, the authorities will reject their form.
- In case the candidates fill the wrong D.O.B or any official detail is filled wrong, RRB will reject the form.
- Candidates submitting fake certificates will have their application forms rejected.
- If there is an issue in the size and format of photo, certificate, and signature, the form will be rejected.
RRB NTPC Apply Online Link
The following table has updated vacancy details of RRB NTPC Zone-wise, candidates also check the link for different regions from which they can still print their application form-
|Name of RRBs||No. Of Vacancy||Apply Link|
|RRB NTPC Mumbai||3665||Apply Now|
|RRB NTPC Muzaffarpur||329||Apply Now|
|RRB NTPC Patna||1039||Apply Now|
|RRB NTPC Ranchi||1386||Apply Now|
|RRB NTPC Secunderabad||3234||Apply Now|
|RRB NTPC Siliguri||443||Apply Now|
|RRB NTPC Trivandrum||897||Apply Now|
Check – How To fill Post Preference in RRB Application Form (NTPC)?
RRB NTPC Requirements
There are certain requirements to fill the RRB Non-Technical Application Form. All candidates must follow the guidelines given below while filling the form:
- Firstly, all eligible can apply online to fill the Railway NTPC Application Form
- The candidates who do not belong to General category must upload their community certificate
- Also, all candidates should have all scanned documents of their qualification
- Besides that, the candidates must upload their Aadhaar Card, 10th, 12th and graduation certificate
The following documents are required for the Application Form. All candidates must have these.
Candidates must read RRB NTPC Important Documents
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- Official certificates of 10th, 12th and Graduation
- SC/ST certificate if the candidate does not belong to General category
- The OBC community certificate if the candidate belongs to OBC category
- Also, the PwD certificates if the candidate is physically disabled
- Moreover, the candidate must keep the receipt of payment
- If the candidate belongs to J&K, they must have the J&K domicile certificate
- The candidates who are ex-servicemen, they require an original discharge certificate
Instructions for Photo & Signature
The following guidelines have to be followed while uploading photo and signature in the application form:
- The photo and signature must be having a white/light colored background
- The face of the candidate should be visible in the photo
- Moreover, the image size of the scanned picture must be between 20 to 50 KB
- The scanned community certificate should be in between 50-100 KB
- Also, the signature scanned image should be in between 10-40 KB
- The photo of the candidate must be taken on or after 1st January 2019
- The image must look professional and clear
- The signature should not be in different styles. If the signature is not in a similar pattern on all the official papers, then the RRB will cancel the application form
- The signature of the candidate must be in a flow of running hand and it should not be in block letters
- Furthermore, candidates must make sure that their scanned images are in JPEG Format
|Size- 20-50 KB||Size- 10-40 KB|
|The face must be visible||The signature should be very clear|
|JPEG Format||JPEG Format|
|Background must be white/light colored||Background must be white/light colored|
Scanning and Resizing the Photo & Signature
- Firstly, the candidate should set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 100 dpi (dots per inch).
- Secondly, they must set the Colour to True Colour.
- The file Size must be as specified above
- Now, the student should crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature
- Afterward, use the upload editor and crop the photo to a final size which is mentioned above
- Now, the image file must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The candidates can check the image dimensions by listing the folder files or moving the cursor on the file image icon.
- The candidates can easily attain the photo and signature in the JPEG Format only in 50KB & 40KB respectively with the use of MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. f. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‗Save As‘ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 40KB (signature) with the use of cropping and then resize option in the ‗Image‘ menu.
- Also, similar options are present in other photo editors
RRB NTPC Application Fee & Payment Modes
There is a certain amount of application fee that the candidates have to pay for. The following table expands more on similar information:
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Application Fee Refund: The candidates who have selected SBI/Post Office/Challan, they have to fill in their bank details. The bank details include the beneficiary name, Account Details, IFSC Code.
There are two modes of payment. The following are the ways to pay:
Online Mode: The online payment modes available are Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay via SBI branch, any computerized Post Office/Challan/Pay-in-slip from the official website
How To Apply For RRB NTPC Online?
Below given is the entire process to RRB NTPC Apply Online. Candidates must fill the form very carefully.
- First of all, candidates must RRB Official Website i.e www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Secondly, search for tab Recruitment. Click on it
- Then, there is a tab- Required RRB Region.
- The candidates now select the region they want to apply in
- Afterward, the candidates will see the RRB NTPC Application link
Check RRB Goods Guard Recruitment
Step 1- Online Registration
- So, the first stage is the New Registration
- Select the RRB you want. (The candidates cannot choose the RRB again)
- Then, the candidates will fill in their basic & personal details in the new registration
- The personal details include:
- Candidate’s name (write the name which is in 10th mark sheet)
- Father’s name (write the name which is in 10th mark sheet)
- Vernacular Language (mother tongue)
- Father’s vernacular language
- Mother’s name
- D.O.B (according to 10th mark sheet)
- The OTP will come on the candidate’s phone number and e-mail id
- The candidate will check and fill that to get their new registration id and password on their phone number and e-mail
- The candidates can now check their registration number password on their phone number and e-mail id
- Now the second stage of the application form will begin
- To log in, they have to fill the registration id and password
- The candidates fill what category they belong to
- Then, the candidates will now fill in their qualification details
- Along with the details, candidates must upload their 10th, 12th and Graduation Certificates
- The candidates have to mention their English proficiency and vision status
- Afterward, the candidates will be directed to the page of fee payment
- Online Banking: The candidate can choose Bank Transfer – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. If the fee is successfully transferred, it will show ‘Success’, otherwise, it will display ‘Failure’.
- The page for Debit/Credit Card will open. Now, the candidate must fill in the details of their ATM Card number/Credit Card Number, Expiry Date on Card, Card Holder Name, CVV on the back side of the Card and then the candidate presses Enter. By pressing Enter, the candidate now gets an OTP on their mobile number which is attached to the candidate’s Bank Account. Then, fill the OTP and press Submit.
- For Net Banking, fill the Account and IFSC Code which is given and then transfer the mentioned amount via desktop or mobile phone
- SBI Challan and NEFT: This is an offline mode. Choose any SBI Branch, fill in the phone number and DOB then hit on Confirm and download the PDF. Afterward, the candidate has to go to the nearest SBI and pay the fee there. The candidate can check their Payment Status by logging in after two hours.
- Post Office: First of all, select the preferred post office. Click ‘proceed’ in order to activate the Challan. Afterward, the candidate has to take out a Print of it. Candidates now pay the fee in the nearest Post office (which is Computerized). Also, after 48 hours, one can check their Payment Status.
Step 2- Post Preferences
- The candidate’s eligibility to opt for more than one RRB depends on his qualification
- If the candidate is seeing the option of multiple RRBs, they must prioritize it according to their wish
- Enable the option of Scribe if the candidate belongs to PwD category/visual impairment/Cerebral Palsy/muscular dystrophy/candidates with Locomotor disability (one arm)/Intellectual disability (Autism, specific learning disability, and mental illness)
- The candidates now must choose the language of the exam (English is set on default already)
- Fill the blanks of Mother’s tongue, moles/identification marks/Address, etc
- Most importantly, students now have to fill their bank account details because there is a refund of half the amount candidates pay an application fee
How To Upload Photo & Signature
Candidates will see an option of Upload. Click on the button. Then, select the picture from the desktop, click OK. Now, the candidates have uploaded the images
- This way, candidates have successfully uploaded their images
- Also, if the candidate does not belong to General category, they must upload their community certificate
RRB NTPC Application Form Status
Students can start filling the RRB NTPC Application Form from 28th February 2019. After filling the form, the candidates can check the Form Status on the official website itself. The following points expand on a similar activity:
- Firstly, candidates need to fill their Registration number and date of birth
- The Form Status will tell the candidate if the form is accepted or rejected
- Secondly, in case RRB rejects the form, they will surely mention the reason for rejection. Moreover, the status will also display as Negative
Know more about RRB NTPC Application Form Status and Correction
RRB NTPC Statistics
The candidates who want to give the exam must be getting ready to fill the RRB Non-Technical Application Form. They can check the number of people applied for the exam in the following table:
Must Read How To Crack RRB NTPC In One Attempt
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following questions are some frequently asked queries from students regarding the Railway NTPC Application Form:
Q. What is RRB NTPC?
Answer: RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. NTPC means Non-Technical Popular Categories. RRB conducts exams for NTPC posts. The posts in NTPC include the posts in Railways and Traffic branches
Q. How can I apply for the NTPC Exam?
Answer: One can always go to the official website of RRB and register themselves. Afterward, the form will show up. The above are given the guidelines to the form filling process.
Q. How can I select the post preference?
Answer: There are many ways one can choose the post for them.
Read the article here: How To fill Post Preference in RRB application form
Q. Is there any sectional cut off in RRB NTPC?
Answer: No, the cut-off is not sectional, it is overall
Q. Does the RRB NTPC exam has negative marking?
Answer: Yes, There is a negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer. Candidates must attempt the exam carefully and try not to attempt any wrong answer
Q. Can I apply for different multiple RRB NTPC Posts?
Answer: If the candidate’s form shows that he is eligible, only then he can choose Post Preferences. Othwesie, the students can only opt for one post in RRB NTPC
Share your thoughts/queries here!