RRB NTPC Application Form Status 2019
- RRB NTPC Application Form Status Highlights
- RRB NTPC Application Form Correction
- Online Links to Edit Post Preference in RRB NTPC
- Exam Dates: RRB NTPC Application Form Status
- How To Check RRB NTPC Application Form Status?
- RRB NTPC Application Status- All Regions Links
- Reasons for Rejection of RRB NTPC Application Form?
- How To Make Changes/ Edit the RRB NTPC Application Form?
RRB NTPC Application Form Status and Correction | The last date to apply for the RRB NTPC Application Form are 31st March 2019. Candidates must read the article thoroughly if they want to make any edits or corrections in the form. Candidates will get the RRB NTPC Admit Card in the month of August 2019. Also, the guidelines on how to check RRB NTPC Application Form Status is given below.
Latest News: Important Notice For Candidates – No Dates Announced Yet
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) have yet to release any update on the RRB NTPC 2019 examinations.
- All the candidates are advised to note that the RRB NTPC 2019 application status has not been released yet.
- The notifications are released for RRB Group D Under RRC CEN 01/2019 and not for RRB CEN 01/2019 which is NTPC.
RRB NTPC Application Form Status Highlights
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post name||NTPC Non-Technical|
|Number of Vacancies||35208|
|Job Location||PAN India.|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Starting Date for RRB NTPC Online Application||01st March 2019 Onwards|
RRB NTPC Application Form Correction
The total vacancies are 35208 according to the official RRB NTPC Notification. The candidates must go through the following important aspects of filling the RRB NTPC form:
- Candidates must go through the instructions or guidelines which are mentioned before the form filling page appears
- The candidates must go through the RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria
- If the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, they should not proceed to form filling because they are not eligible in the first place
- Candidates can check the RRB NTPC Form Status directly from the official website of RRB
- Candidates cannot edit the Phone number, Name and E-mail id in the Application Form
- Candidates should check the revised RRB NTPC Vacancy details as well
- The candidates those applied for the DLW category under RRB Allahabad are allowed to edit the preference order of posts without any payment fees, under RRB/Allahabad till April 30, 2019.
- Mail has been sent to all the candidates by RRB along with the link on their registered Email id.
- Log in using the button “Changes of Post preferences for DLW opted candidates in RRB Allahabad” to change the preferences
- If in case candidates are not able to change their preferences the Original Post preferences will be considered with all DLW vacancies and post preferences deleted.
- Other all the terms and the condition is given in the CEN 01/2019
Online Links to Edit Post Preference in RRB NTPC
The candidates can check the links given below in order to edit Post Preference in RRB NTPC from DLW to any other post:
Exam Dates: RRB NTPC Application Form Status
The candidates must know the exam dates for RRB NTPC exam. So, the students must check out the following table for all the information related to the Exam Dates of RRB NTPC Recruitment
The Last Date To Apply For The RRB NTPC Application Form is 31st March 2019
|Starting date for NTPC online registration||March 01, 2019|
|Opening Date for Online Applications (Paramedical Staff)||March 04, 2019|
|The opening of Online Registrations for Ministerial & Isolated Categories||March 08, 2019|
|Starting of Online Registration of Applications (Level 1)||March 12, 2019|
How To Check RRB NTPC Application Form Status?
A lot of times, candidates want to check the RRB NTPC Application Form Status. There could be several reasons. Some of those reasons would be that the candidate wants to check if their payment process has been completed or not or if the Application Form is accepted.
Whenever these situations are there, candidates can follow the guidelines below in order to check the status of RRB NTPC Application Form:
- Visit the official website of Railways
- The candidates will find the button called ‘Application Form Status’
- Click on it
- There will be a new page
- Candidates will fill their Registration Number and Password
- Click on Submit
- A new page will appear
- The new page will display the entire Status of the candidate’s RRB NTPC Application Form
RRB NTPC Application Status- All Regions Links
The candidates must check the following table for the direct region’s links to RRB NTPC Application Status:
|RRBs Region||RRB NTPC Application Status Link|
|Jammu & Srinagar||http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in/|
Reasons for Rejection of RRB NTPC Application Form?
It happens. A lot of times, the officials of Railways reject the form of the candidate. Most times, candidates are unable to figure out what went wrong. The reasons for rejection of the application form are mentioned as follows:
Read more about RRB NTPC Job Profiles
- Candidates are not allowed to apply for more than 1 RRB
- If any candidate choose more than 1 RRB, the form will be canceled by the RRB
- In any case, if candidates bring the prohibited to the exam hall, the RRB will reject the form
- Candidates must go through the RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions & Dress Code for the case
- The candidates who want a travel pass and belong to SC/ST community must upload their Official community certificate in the RRB NTPC Application Form
- The RRB will reject the form of those candidates who will misuse their Travel Pass or travel authorities
- Any form found with a fake or artificial certificate will get it canceled
- If any information in the application form is found wrong or incorrect, the form will be rejected
- The candidates have to submit the scanned copies of their photo and signature and if any photo is found invisible and unclear, or any signature found in BLOCK letters, the RRB will reject the form
- Any issues or wrong formatting found in the scanned images uploaded by the candidates, the form will be rejected
- Candidates are advised that they fill their RRB NTPC Registration Forms very carefully in order to avoid any complications later on
Also read: RRB NTPC Important Documents
How To Make Changes/ Edit the RRB NTPC Application Form?
It is easy to make RRB NTPC Application Form Correction. The candidates must read the important information in order to Edit RRB NTPC Application Form:
It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the Registration Form
- It is a firm piece of advice to all the students that they must fill the RRB NTPC Application Form correctly, without making any possibility of corrections in the first place
- Candidates must fill their Phone Number & E-mail ID accurately because RRB will send the updates on the registered contact details
- If a candidate wants to make any other changes in the Application Form, they have to pay a certain charge
- Any candidate who is trying to modify their category in the form, they have to pay Rs.100-150/-
- If any candidate is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-
RRB NTPC Application Form Correction
Candidates must follow the steps given below in order to make any form corrections in RRB NTPC Application Form:
- Candidates must visit the official RRB website
- The students will now search the RRB Application link
- Now, a new page will appear
- Candidates will now click on ‘Modify Application Form’
- On this new page, enter the Registration Number & Password (D.O.B)
- The candidates will be asked for the Modification Fee
- After paying that, candidates will once again enter the Registration Details
- Now, candidates can make the changes
- Click on Save and then Submit
- Now, candidates will take out the Print out of the RRB NTPC Application Form
Share your thoughts/queries here!