RRB NTPC Application Form Status 2019-20
- RRB NTPC Application Form Status 2020
- RRB NTPC Application Form Correction 2019
- How To Check RRB NTPC Application Form Status 2019?
- RRB NTPC Application Form Status for All Regions Links 2019
- Reasons for Rejection of RRB NTPC Application Form?
- How To Make Changes/ Edit the RRB NTPC Application Form?
- What is RRB NTPC Provisional Application Status Subjected to Scrutiny?
RRB NTPC Application Status notice is has been published for a few Railway Recruitment Boards. The RRB NTPC Exam date has been announced officially after finalisation of conducting body. The exam will be conducted in online mode in December 2020.
The application status enables the candidates to know if they can appear for the exam or not. More 1.5 Cr candidates had registered for the exam.
The scrutiny of applications have been conducted and all registered candidates can find if they are eligible to appear for the exam or not.
- After logging in with their application number and date of birth, candidates can view if they are “Provisionally Eligible” or “Rejected” once the status link is active.
- Candidates can find the reason of rejection in the same window as well. All candidates with rejected applications will receive an email or SMS mentioning the rejection of application form and also, the reason of rejection.
- All candidates with rejected applications will not receive the RRB NTPC Admit Card since they aren’t eligible to appear for the exam anymore.
- The last date to check RRB NTPC Application Status is September 30, 2020.
RRB NTPC Application Form Status 2020
- Check out the RRB NTPC Online Crash Course Classes to clear the doubts on the separate topic of the particulars subject.
- The RRB NTPC Form Status is to know either the form will get rejected or not by the Railways Authority.
- All the candidates are advised to note that the railway application status notice has been released officially on the websites of a few RRBs. It will soon be updated for all Railway Recruitment Boards.
RRB NTPC Application Form Correction 2019
The candidates must go through the following important aspects of filling the RRB NTPC form:
- Candidates can check the RRB Form Status directly from the official website of RRB. Other all the terms and the condition is given in the CEN 01/2019.
- The candidates whose application form will get selected are eligible to download the admit card, those candidates must know the complete RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019 to prepare well for the exam.
- Candidates cannot edit the Phone number, Name and E-mail id in the Application Form.
- The candidates who applied for the DLW category under RRB Allahabad are allowed to edit the preference order of posts without any payment fees, under RRB/Allahabad till April 30, 2019.
- Mail has been sent to all the candidates by RRB along with the link on their registered Email id.
- Log in using the button “Changes of Post preferences for DLW opted candidates in RRB Allahabad” to change the preferences.
- If in case candidates are not able to change their preferences the Original Post preferences will be considered with all DLW vacancies and post preferences deleted.
How To Check RRB NTPC Application Form Status 2019?
A lot of times, candidates want to check the RRB NTPC Application Form Status. There could be several reasons. Some of those reasons would be that the candidate wants to check if their payment process has been completed or not or if the Application Form is accepted.
Whenever these situations are there, candidates can follow the guidelines below in order to check the Railway Application Status 2019:
- Visit the official website of Railways.
- Click on the direct link of “Application Form Status 2019”.
- New Page will appear where candidates have to fill their Email Id/ Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit, the RRB NTPC Application Form page will display.
RRB NTPC Application Form Status for All Regions Links 2019
The application status notice for many RRBs has been published while for others the applications are still being checked. From the following link in the table, candidates can check their RRB NTPC Application Form Status 2019 for all the regions separately-
|RRB Ajmer NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Ranchi NTPC Form Status
|RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Chennai NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Chandigarh NTPC Form Status
|RRB Malda NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Kolkata NTPC Form Status
|RRB Guwahati NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Secunderabad NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Siliguri NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Form Status
|RRB Bangalore NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Mumbai NTPC Form Status
|RRB Allahabad NTPC Form Status
|RRB Patna NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Form Status
|RRB Jammu-Srinagar NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
|RRB Bhopal NTPC Form Status
|RRB Bilaspur NTPC Form Status (To be Updated)
Reasons for Rejection of RRB NTPC Application Form?
It happens. A lot of times, the officials of Railways reject the form of the candidate. Most times, candidates are unable to figure out what went wrong. The reasons for rejection of the application form are mentioned as follows:
- Candidates are not allowed to apply for more than 1 RRB.
- If any candidate chooses more than 1 RRB, the form will be canceled by the RRB.
- In any case, if candidates bring the prohibited to the exam hall, the RRB will reject the form.
- Candidates must go through the RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code for the case.
- The candidates who want a travel pass and belong to SC/ST community must upload their Official community certificate in the RRB NTPC Application Form.
- The RRB will reject the form of those candidates who will misuse their Travel Pass or travel authorities.
- Any form found with a fake or artificial certificate will get it canceled.
- If any information in the application form is found wrong or incorrect, the form will be rejected.
- The candidates have to submit the scanned copies of their photo and signature and if any photo is found invisible and unclear, or any signature found in BLOCK letters, the RRB will reject the form.
- Any issues or wrong formatting found in the scanned images uploaded by the candidates, the form will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised that they fill their RRB NTPC Registration Forms very carefully in order to avoid any complications later on.
How To Make Changes/ Edit the RRB NTPC Application Form?
It is easy to make RRB NTPC Application Form Correction. The candidates must read the important information in order to Edit RRB NTPC Application Form:
It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the Registration Form.
- It is a firm piece of advice to all the students that they must fill the RRB NTPC Application Form correctly, without making any possibility of corrections in the first place
- Candidates must fill their Phone Number & E-mail ID accurately because RRB will send the updates on the registered contact details
- If a candidate wants to make any other changes in the Application Form, they have to pay a certain charge
- Any candidate who is trying to modify their category in the form, they have to pay Rs.100-150/-
- If any candidate is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-
RRB NTPC Application Form Correction
Candidates must follow the steps given below in order to make any form corrections in the form of Railway NTPC-
- Candidates must visit the official RRB website.
- The students will now search the RRB NTPC Form Status link.
- Candidates will now click on the ‘Modify Application Form’.
- On this new page, enter the Email Id/ Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- The candidates will be asked for the Modification Fee.
- After paying that, candidates will once again enter the Registration Details.
- Now, candidates can make a change, save, and click on submit.
- Take out the Print out of the RRB NTPC Form 2019 for future reference.
What is RRB NTPC Provisional Application Status Subjected to Scrutiny?
- If there is Provisional in RRB NTPC Form Status subjected to scrutiny means the Application form is scrutinized or checked by the Railway Board again but the form has been accepted.
- That Railway Application Status is not the Final, authority can reject the RRB NTPC Status Form after the scrutiny.
What does the Final RRB NTPC Form Status mean?
- The final application status is not subjected to scrutiny but it is under the provision.
- It shows the application form of the candidates has been checked and accepted/ rejected.
- The applicants whose application form get accepted are eligible to download the admit card.
Share your thoughts/queries here!