RRB JE Shift Timings 2019 – Junior Engineer Exam Schedule
This post will take you through the RRB JE Shift Timings 2019 and the Exam Schedule set by the Railway Recruitment Board for filling 13,487 Junior Engineer vacancies. RRB JE 2019 Stage 1 exam has been successfully conducted.
- The RRB JE CBT 2 paper will be conducted from 28th August to 1st September 2019 throughout the country.
- Railway Recruitment Board will conduct the Stage 2 examination in 2 Shifts.
- RRB JE Exam Analysis for CBT 2 will provide candidates with a complete review of the Tier 2 Exam, questions asked in each shift and expected questions & topics in upcoming shifts.
- All candidates who clear the Stage 2 of the RRB JE exam will go through Document verification & medical test.
RRB JE Shift Timings 2019
|RRB JE CBT 2 Exam Shifts||RRB JE Shift Timings 2019|
|Shift 1||10 am to 12 pm|
|Shift 2||3 pm to 5 pm|
- Candidates are expected to reach the exam center 1 Hour 30 minutes before the exam start time.
- Students who have their exam in the first shift should report to the Exam Center by 8:30 am, the gate will close by 9:15 am and no candidate will be allowed inside.
- Candidates who are appearing for the Shift 2 exam should report to the Exam Center by 1:30 pm and the gate will close by 2:15 pm and no candidate will be allowed inside the examination center post that.
RRB JE Shift Timings & Exam Dates 2019
|RRB JE Exam Schedule||RRB JE CBT 2 Shifts||RRB JE CBT 2 Shift Timings|
|28th August to 1st September||Shift 1||10 am to 12 pm|
|Shift 2||3 pm to 5 pm|
- The CBT 2 Exam will be conducted for 5 days in 2 Shifts.
- Over 2 Lakh candidates cleared the CBT-1 RRB JE Cut Off and are expected to sit for the CBT-2 examination.
- Railway Recruitment Board will appoint 13,487 Junior Engineers after the final selection.
RRB JE CBT-2 Exam Pattern
The structure of 2nd stage RRB Junior Engineer Exam will be as follows:
- Exam Duration: The tire-2 exam will be conducted in 120 minutes.
- Total Questions in the stage 2 exam will be 150 for 1 mark each.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer there will be a deduction of 1/3rd marks allotted to the question i.e 0.33.
- Stage 2 Exam will test candidates in General Awareness, Physics & Chemistry, Basics of Computer & Applications, Environment & Pollution Control Basics and Technical Abilities (Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, CS, IT, Chemical, AE e.t.c.).
RRB JE Shift Timings 2019 & Exam Day Instructions
In order to have a hassle-free paper, follow these important instructions specified by the Railway Recruitment Board. RRB is very particular about discipline inside the exam hall.
- Be present at the exam center at least 1 hour 30 minutes before the RRB JE Shift Timings. The Gates to the exam center will be closed 45 minutes before the exam starts.
- Don’t carry any Electronic Gadget inside the premise.
- Cell phones are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- The RRB JE CBT 2 paper is a Computer Based exam, don’t take any piece of paper or book inside.
- Any Expensive jewelry that you carry inside will be your own responsibility. We recommend you to not expensive jewelry inside the exam hall.
- Don’t forget to carry your Hall Ticket and identification proof to the Exam Center.
RRB JE Preparation Tips
Now that we have covered important RRB JE Shift Timings & Instructions, go through some important RRB Junior Engineer Preparation tips which will help in Cracking the prestigious railways’ Exam
- Subject-Wise RRB JE Preparation Tips can help guide you through important tips & tricks for preparation.
- Devote your time in revising your strong areas and practicing your weak spots.
- Practice with Free RRB JE Mock Tests to improve on your weak areas.
- Practice all questions asked in the RRB JE Previous Year Question Papers. Railway Recruitment Board generally follows the same paper pattern and often repeats questions/topics asked in previous years.
Share your thoughts/queries here!