RRB JE Result 2019 for CBT 2 to be released soon
- What is the RRB JE CBT 2 Result Date?
- What Happens After RRB JE Result 2019?
- What are the Minimum Qualifying Marks for RRB JE Result
- RRB JE Cut Off 2019
- How to Check RRB JE CBT 2 Result 2019?
- What is Normalization of Marks in RRB JE Result?
- RRB JE Negative Marking & Checking Criteria
- RRB JE Result 2019 for CBT 1
The RRB JE Result for CBT 2 Exam is expected to be released in the month of October 2019. The Expected RRB JE CBT 2 Result Dates along with the steps to check the Stage 2 Answer Key and the direct link to download the result pdf has been mentioned below. RRB JE Recruitment 2019 is looking to hire 13,487 vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE), JE (Information Technology), DMS & Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMS).
The Direct Link for RRB JE CBT 2 Result 2019 will be updated as soon as Railway Recruitment Board releases the Official Cut Off & Result document.
What is the RRB JE CBT 2 Result Date?
The RRB JE CBT 2 Result 2019 Expected Date and important Examination Date has been mentioned in the table below
|RRB JE CBT 2||Important Dates|
|The RRB JE Stage 2 Exam was conducted on||28th August to 1st September & 19th September 2019|
|RRB JE Answer Key for CBT 2 was released on||26th to 29th September 2019|
|Final RRB JE Answer Key Out on||10th October 2019|
|RRB JE CBT2 Result Date is||3rd week of October 2019|
What Happens After RRB JE Result 2019?
After the RRB JE Result is declared, candidates will go through the following Selection Process –
- Document Verification – Railway Recruitment Board will invite the selected candidates for document verification and all relevant documents will be authenticated by RRB.
- Medical Test – The candidates that are found healthy and capable of woking are then selected for the Junior Engineer Post in Indian Railways.
Candidates that clear the RRB JE CBT2 Result, Document Verification and Medical Fitness test are going to be given the appointment letter by Railway Recruitment Board.
What are the Minimum Qualifying Marks for RRB JE Result
The following table displays the information about the minimum qualifying marks in the Junior Engineering Exam for both CBT 1 & CBT 2
RRB JE Cut Off 2019
The following table shows the expected cut-off list for Stage 2 of the Junior Engineer Exam. The RRB JE Cut Off for CBT 2 Exam will be released on the basis of different posts & RRB Zones.
|Category||RRB JE CBT 2 Cut Off Marks (Expected)|
How to Check RRB JE CBT 2 Result 2019?
- Click on your respective Region from the Direct Links mentioned above. You will be directed to the Result Page.
- Click on “CEN -03/2019 Junior Engineer Result Of CBT 2”.
- A new window will open with the RRB Result.
- Download the RRB JE Result for CBT2.
- Press Ctrl+F & enter your Name/ Roll No.
- If your registration number and name is present in the pdf then you have cleared the 2nd stage of the RRB Junior Engineer Exam.
What is Normalization of Marks in RRB JE Result?
Railway Recruitment Board calculates marks on the basis of Normalization. The RRB Marks Normalization takes into account that the exam is conducted in multi-session/single sessions and the difficulty level of the exam.
- Whenever a CBT is conducted in different shifts, the Raw marks obtained are converted into Normalized/Standardised marks.
- The process of normalization is done to make the Merit List fair.
- A common standard for the Merit List based on the normalization will be published in the descending order and the allotment will be done as per the post preferences.
How are Normalized Marks Calculated?
Normalization of marks is essential to neutralize the varying level of difficulty across different shifts. The Marks for a candidate are normalized on the basis of the formula mentioned below
Calculation of Merit List/Index
- For all papers for which there is only one session, actual marks obtained by the candidates will be used for calculating Merit Index
- For papers in multi sessions, normalized marks will be calculated on the basis of the formula mentioned below.
RRB JE Negative Marking & Checking Criteria
Keep in mind the checking criteria & negative marking in RRB JE CBT 2 Exam.
- For each Incorrect Answer, there is a deduction of 1/3rd of marks allotted to the question (Applicable for both CBT 1 & CBT 2 exam).
- Every correct answer is rewarded with 1 mark.
- The maximum marks in CBT 1 are 100.
- The maximum marks in CBT 2 are 150.
RRB JE Result 2019 for CBT 1
The following table displays the Railway RRB JE Result for CBT 1. Each Railway Zone releases a different result pdf and cut off.
The PDF shows the roll number of shortlisted candidates for the RRB JE Tier 2 Exam.
- 21,725 candidates qualified for the CBT 2 Exam from Allahabad Region.
- A total of 2000 candidates in the Thiruvananthapuram region has cleared the RRB JE CBT 1 Exam.
- A total of 10,644 candidates have cleared the RRB JE Stage 1 Exam in Bangalore Region.
The RRB JE CBT 1 result announced on the Official Regional Railways websites. Direct Link to the check the Region-wise RRB JE Scorecard has been mentioned below.
- Railway Recruitment Board calculates the RRB JE Result marks on the basis of normalization aimed at making the result fair for all candidates who sit for the exam is multiple shifts.
- Students will have to clear the RRB JE Result for both CBT 1 & CBT 2 to be called for the document verification process.
- The RRB JE Exam Dates for CBT 2 is 28th August to 1st September 2019.
How to Check your RRB JE Score Card & Marks?
Railway Recruitment Board released the Scorecard for Stage 1 for the following Regions. The RRB JE CBT 2 Score Card will be released sometime after the Result for the following Zones.
|RRB Ahmedabad JE Scorecard||RRB Ajmer JE Scorecard||RRB Allahabad JE Scorecard|
|RRB Bengaluru JE Scorecard||RRB Bhopal JE Scorecard||RRB Bhubaneswar JE Scorecard|
|RRB Bilaspur JE Scorecard||RRB Chandigarh JE Scorecard||RRB Chennai JE Scorecard|
|RRB Gorakhpur JE Scorecard||RRB Guwahati JE Scorecard||RRB Jammu-Srinagar JE Scorecard|
|RRB Kolkata JE Scorecard||RRB Malda JE Scorecard||RRB Mumbai JE Scorecard|
|RRB Muzaffarpur JE Scorecard||RRB Patna JE Scorecard||RRB Ranchi JE Scorecard|
|RRB Secunderabad JE Scorecard||RRB Siliguri JE Scorecard||RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Scorecard|
Follow these steps to check your Scorecard and marks for RRB Junior Engineer CBT 2 Exam
- Click on your RRB Zone from the above-mentioned table
- Enter your Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- After entering your credentials press submit.
- You will be able to view the RRB JE Result Score Card.
Share your thoughts/queries here!