RRB JE Cut Off 2019: Check RRB JE Zone & Category Wise Cutoff Marks
- RRB JE Cut Off 2019 (Stage 1): Zone-wise cut off Marks
- RRB JE Cut Off List for Chandigarh
- RRB JE Cut Off for Allahabad
- RRB JE Cut Off List for Ajmer
- RRB JE Cut Off List for Thiruvananthapuram
- RRB JE Cut Off List for Bhopal
- RRB JE Cut Off List for BHUVANESHWAR
- RRB JE Cut Off List for Karnataka
- RRB JE Cut Off for Kolkata
- RRB JE Minimum Qualifying Marks
- What are the Factors Affecting RRB JE Cut Off 2019?
- Junior Engineering: Process of Normalization
- Previous Year RRB JE Cut Off
- RRB JE Cut Off Score: Zone-wise
Railway Recruitment Board conducted the Stage 1 RRB JE Exam from 22nd May to 2nd June 2019. Aspirants can go through the RRB JE CBT 1 Cut Off mentioned below.
- The RRB JE Result for Stage 1 has been released on 13th August 2019 for multiple regions.
- Candidates who get selected for the CBT 2 exam is 15 times the total number of vacancies. Around 2,02,305 candidates are expected to clear the RRB Stage 1 Cut Off.
- Railway Recruitment Board will release the Cut Off for CBT 1, CBT 2 & the final merit list of appointed candidates will be released after the Document verification.
- Candidates who clear the RRB Stage 1 Cut off can download the RRB JE Syllabus for CBT 2 & to help with important topics & details of all sections in the Stage 2 exam: General Awareness, Physics & Chemistry, Computer Applications, Environment & Pollution Control & Techincal Knowledge (Post-wise).
RRB JE Cut Off 2019 (Stage 1): Zone-wise cut off Marks
Railway Recruitment Board has released the Cut off for RRB JE Stage 1 exam according to the zone wise vacancies & the applied post. The detailed category wise cut off has been mentioned below.
The Region & Category-wise cut off list has been mentioned below.
RRB JE Cut Off List for Chandigarh
14,695 candidates qualified for Stage 2 Exam from RRB Chandigarh Zone. The following image shows the Cut off for various categories.
RRB JE Cut Off for Allahabad
Total Candidate’s that cleared the RRB JE CBT-1 Cut Off from Allahabad region is 21,725. You can view the Cut Off list in both Hindi & English.
The following images show the cut off list in English.
The Following Image shows the Allahabad Cut Off list in Hindi
RRB JE Cut Off List for Ajmer
A Total of 12,396 candidates cleared the CBT 1 Cut Off from Ajmer Region. The following image displays the Junior Engineer Cut Off list for Ajmer region.
RRB JE Cut Off List for Thiruvananthapuram
2000 candidates have qualified for the Stage 2 RRB Junior Engineer Exam from Thiruvananthapuram Region. The Following image shows the RRB JE CBT 1 Cut Off list for all categories in the Thiruvananthapuram Region.
RRB JE Cut Off List for Bhopal
The following image shows the cut off list for Bhopal
RRB JE Cut Off List for BHUVANESHWAR
A total of 3634 candidates cleared the RRB JE Stage 1 Exam from Bhuvaneshwar region.The Following Image displays the Cut Off List for Bhuvaneshwar
RRB JE Cut Off List for Karnataka
A total of 10,644 candidates have cleared the RRB JE Stage 1 exam in the Karnataka Region. The below image displays the Junior Engineer Normalized Cut off marks for various categories
RRB JE Cut Off for Kolkata
The Cut off marks for various categories in the Kolkata region are mentioned below
Download the RRB Junior Engineer Cut Off Marks (Kolkata PDF)
RRB JE Minimum Qualifying Marks
Each candidate is expected to obtain a minimum percentage of marks in both CBT 1 & CBT 2 Exam. Go through the minimum qualifying marks for both stages.
RRB JE CBT 1 Qualifying Marks
The following table displays the information about the minimum qualifying marks in Stage 1 of the Junior Engineering Exam.
RRB JE CBT 2 Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying marks for CBT 2 have been mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Qualifying Percentage in CBT 2||RRB JE CBT 1 Qualifying Marks|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||30%||45|
What are the Factors Affecting RRB JE Cut Off 2019?
These are numerous things that affect the RRB JE Cut Off. Given below are the main factors that decide the Cut Off for RRB JE Examination.
- Total number of aspirants writing the exam.
- The total number of RRB JE Vacancies.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Previous Highest scores by the applicants.
Junior Engineering: Process of Normalization
Candidate’s RRB JE Marks are calculated on the basis of Normalization. It takes into account that the exam is conducted in multi-session/ single sessions and the difficulty level of the exam. The RRB Cut Off will is set on the Normalized score.
- Whenever a CBT is conducted in different shifts, the Raw marks obtained are converted into Normalized/Standardised marks.
- The process of normalization is done to make the Merit List fair.
- A common standard for the Merit List based on the normalization will be published in the descending order and the allotment will be done as per the post preferences.
Previous Year RRB JE Cut Off
Take a look at the previous year cut off for the RRB JE examination. The railway recruitment board decides the cut off based on the factors mentioned above. To understand the cut off trends, let us have a look at the Previous year RRB JE Cut off Marks.
RRB JE Cut Off Score: Zone-wise
The following table displays the Region/Zone-wise RRB JE Cut Off 2018.
|RRB Junior Engineering CBT 1 State Wise Cut Off 2019|
RRB JE Cut Off 2016
The following table displays the Cut off marks for Junior Engineer in Ahmedabad region
|RRB Ahmedabad JE 2016 Cut-off Marks (in %)|
|Sr. Section Engineers||45.97||37.62||–||42.9|
The below-mentioned table displays the cut off marks for Junior Engineer & Depot Material Superintendent for Chennai region
|RRB Chennai JE & DMS 2016 Cut-off Marks (in %)|
|ICF||JE – (Works)||47.42||40.34||NV||46.99|
|SR , ICF & RDSO||JE – Civil Drawing/ Drg Design/ Design Civil B&S||48.94||40.20||37.93||43.51|
|SR||JE – Electrical / GS||63.35||54.99||48.98||61.29|
|SR||JE – Electrical/ TRD||63.96||50.95||47.16||63.89|
|SR||JE – Electrical/ TRS||60.75||48.99||46.50||59.58|
|SR||JE – Telecommunication||68.33||NV||NV||NV|
|ICF||Depot Material Superintendent||69.26||50.30||47.19||NV|
– RRB Bilaspur Cutoff 2016
Following table displays, cut off for different posts in the Bilaspur Region.
|JE DSL ELECT||NA||56.00||48.99||NA|
|JE ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRICAL GENERAL||60.40||51.92||NA||59.93|
|JE ELECTRICAL (TRD)||NA||NA||NA||62.83|
RRB JE Cut Off 2015
The latter table displays the RRB JE Cut Off Marks of the year 2015:
|RRB JE Result 2015 CutOff|
|Category||Final Cut Off Marks|
|Unreserved Category Candidates||75 to 82|
|OBC Category Candidates||70 to 78|
|Schedule Caste Category Candidates||68 to 72|
|Schedule Tribe Category Candidates||62 to 69|
⇒RRB JE Cut Off Marks 2015
In the table below, we have mentioned the official RRB JE Cut Off for the year 2015.
|JE/ Permanent Way||40.12||31.68||33.90||38.16|
|JE/ ENGG (DRG, DES, & ESTI)||NA||NA||NA||42.77|
|JE/ MECHANICAL WS||54.67||45.35||40.32||53.71|
|JE/ CARRIAGE & WAGON||60.70||52.99||41.64||57.64|
|JE/ DIESEL MECHANICAL WING||NA||47.81||43.62||NA|
|JE/ DIESEL ELECTRICAL WING||77.17||48.82||NA||NA|
|JE/ MECH (DRG, DES & ESTI)||NA||49.29||NA||68.94|
RRB JE Cut Off 2015 – Bilaspur
|JE/ P- Way||58.00||44.67||45.33||54.22|
|JE (C&W/ Open Line)||65.90||62.00||54.62||69.55|
⇒RRB JE Cut Off Marks 2012
|JE/ P Way||49.88||44.91||41.72||44.25|
|JE/ Drawing Civil||45.80||NA||35.44||30.16|
|JE/ Mech WS||55.88||47.05||39.86||44.03|
|JE/ DSL ELEC MECH||50.00||39.8||40.31||NA|
|JE/ Mech DRG||57.43||NA||NA||40.05|
|JE/ ELEC G/ TRD||55.88||49.38||45.05||NA|
|JE/ ELEC DRG||NA||46.82||NA||NA|
|JE S&T DRG||42.64||NA||NA||NA|
|JE TRACK MACHINE||57.66||54.04||43.68||36.38|
Share your thoughts/queries here!