RRB JE Application Form 2019: How To Apply Online?
RRB JE Application Form is available now online and so candidates can access them to fill for the Exam. Read the article below to know more the RRB JE Application Process.
RRB JE Recruitment offers job opportunities to qualified engineers to work for junior level posts in Indian Railways. Every year the number of aspirants appearing for RRB JE exam reach millions, due to the charm of certain career positions students seek.
- RRB JE Notification was released in PDF format on December 31, 2018
- Fill and submit the application form before January 31, 2019
- The total vacancies released by RRB for Junior Engineers, CMA and DMS are 13847.
- RRB JE Admit Card will be released 10-15 days before the exam date
- RRB JE Application form can be edited online once the modification window opens.
- You can check the RRB JE Application Status by logging in on the official website.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Highlights
The following table shows the RRB JE Application Form Highlights
|Exam Name||RRB JE|
|RRB JE Release Date||31st December 2018|
|RRB JE Form Filling and Payment Mode||Online|
|RRB JE Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|RRB JE Last Date to Fill the form||31st January 2019|
|Documents Required for RRB JE||10th and 12th Certificates, Degree/Diploma
Certificate, Class Certificate if you are SC/ST,
Scanned Copies of Photo and Signature not
more than 40-50 KBS.
|RRB JE Official Website||www.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRB JE Application Payment||500/- for UR and General Category (400/- is refundable), 250/- for SC/ST/Minorities (250/- is refundable)|
RRB JE Application Dates 2019
The following table shows the important dates for the application process:
|Opening Date & Time for Online Registration and submission of Application||02-01-2019 at 10.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Online Registration||31-01-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for submission of Application||07-02-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Online Payment (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card )||05-02-2019 at 22.00 hrs.|
|SBI Bank Challan||04-02-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Post Office Challan||04-02-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
RRB JE Eligibility 2019
It is necessary to satisfy RRB JE Eligibility before undergoing the Application Procedure. Following is the eligibility criteria for RRB JE recruitment exam.
Candidates from General category must have age limit ranging from 18-32 years to apply for RRB JE.
The maximum age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
OBC categorized aspirants have to be 18-36 years of age.
Age relaxation of 12 years is applicable for candidates belonging to PwD category.
A certain level of qualification is required to apply for the exams taking place under RRB JE. The degree holding for every field is mandatory. Without holding the degree or in case you are waiting for the arrival of your official degree, you are NOT eligible to apply for the exam.
|Junior Engineer||3 years of diploma in engineering|
|Junior Engineer(IT)||PGDCA/B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA/B.Tech(IT/Computer Science)
/DOEACC ‘B’ level of course(3 years)
|Depot Material Superintendent||3 years diploma in engineering|
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||Bachelors’ Science degree with Chemistry and Physics(minimum 45%)|
RRB JE Application Form Requirements
There are some major requirements to fill the RRB JE Application Form correctly. The following instructions help you understand RRB JE Requirements:
- One needs to have scanned copies of a colored photograph of size 20-50 kb and signature which must be in between 10-40kb
- Two self-attested photocopies of all the documents required
- The photo background should be in light color otherwise it will be rejected
- Verification of DOB Certificate, 10th, and 12th Certificate
- In case you belong to SC/ST category, you have to upload your scanned certificate for a free travel pass
- Degree/Diploma Documents
- Those belonging to Jammu & Kashmir need to submit the J & K Domicile Certificate
- No Objection Certificate is required for those who are already working as employees
- Make sure your face is properly visible in the photograph.
- Registration must be done carefully since you won’t be able to edit the information later.
- RRB JE Application form details can be edited, however, it is chargeable.
Click here for RRB JE Notification PDF
RRB JE Application Fee
RRB JE Application Fee varies for different categories. This fee is refundable after Stage 1 online exam.
- There are two modes of payment of RRB JE Application fee- Online or Offline
- Reserved categories receive the entire application fee refund after the exam.
- Unreserved categories receive the refund amount in their bank accounts after certain deductions.
- Last date to make payment through SBI Challan is February 04, 2019.
- Submit the fee using the Post office Challan before February 07, 2019.
RRB JE Application Fee
The following table shows the amount to be paid by different categories:
RRB JE Application Fee Payment Method
- Online Banking: You can select Bank Transfer – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. If the fee is successfully transferred, it will show ‘Success’, otherwise, it will show ‘Failure’.
- The page for Debit/Credit Card will open. Fill your ATM Card number/Credit Card Number, Expiry Date on Card, Card Holder Name, CVV on the back side of your Card and then you press Enter. By pressing Enter, you will get an OTP on your mobile number which is attached with your Bank Account. Fill the OTP and press Submit.
- For Net Banking, fill the Account and IFSC Code which will be given and then transfer the mentioned amount via desktop or mobile phone
- SBI Challan and NEFT: This is an offline mode. Choose any SBI Branch, insert your phone number and DOB then hit on Confirm and download the PDF. After that, you have to go to the nearest SBI and pay your fee there. You can check your Payment Status by logging in after two hours.
- Post Office: Choose the post office of your choice. Click ‘proceed’ in order to generate the Challan. After that, you have to take out a Print of it. Make your payment in the nearest Post office which is Computerized. After 48 hours, you can check your Payment Status.
How to Apply Online for RRB JE?
Following are the steps for RRB JE Application Process:
STEP 1: Log on to www.indianrailways.gov.in
STEP 2: Choose your desired RRB location to get RRB JE Exam Center near you.
STEP 3: Read all the instructions thoroughly and then accept the declaration. After that, click on ‘New Registration’. If you have already registered, then click on “Already Registered” to continue filling the form.
STEP 4: Fill the Registration form which appears on the screen with all the necessary information. Make sure the information is correct since it cannot be changed later.
STEP 5: Once you have entered all the details, click on ‘Declaration’ then click on ‘Submit’. You will get an OTP on your given phone number along with RRB JE Application number and Password. Keep that text message carefully with you.
STEP 6: You will be redirected to the login window. There is an OTP in your e-mail. Use that in the E-mail OTP section. Another OTP will be on your phone number. Use that in the Mobile OTP Section. Enter Security Code and click on Validate.
STEP 7: The first part of the RRB JE Application Form will appear. Fill your Educational Details carefully.
STEP 8: Next page will be your prioritization. You have to fill your designation in the order of your priority.
STEP 9: The last section of the RRB JE Application Form will appear. You have to fill your Exam Group and security code and then Submit.
STEP 10: Now you have to select the payment mode- online/ offline. Click to proceed with the payment process.
STEP 11: After successfully paying the application fee for RRB JE, select the Language of Exam. Fill important details of your language carefully.
STEP 12: Mention your bank details correctly for application fee refund.
STEP 13: Upload your Photo & Signature. Click on the “Upload” button against each option. Select the image from your desktop and click on “Submit”
STEP 14: Now, Confirm your form by clicking on ‘Declaration’, download it and take its print out for further use.
RRB JE Online Application Link
Given below are the RRB JE Online Application Link for different locations:
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Ajmer|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Bangalore|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Bhubhaneshwar||RRB Chandigarh|
|RRB Chennai||RRB Gorakhpur|
|RRB Guwahati||RRB Jammu-Srinagar|
|RRB Kolkata||RRB Siliguri|
|RRB Mumbai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
How To Edit RRB JE Application Form?
- You cannot edit the RRB location selected.
- There will be charged a penalty of INR 100-200 to make any modification in your form
- You cannot edit the E-mail and Phone number
- Candidates without the required degree are not eligible to apply
- Post Office Challan confirmation procedure takes 2 days
- You must check your Spam Folder if you are worried about not receiving the Application Confirmation E-mail
- Use 1 Mbps in order to have a smooth way on the official website where you are applying. You might face some issues with the speed of the internet due to huge traffic.
- Black and white photograph leads to rejection of the form
- Do not change your phone number and e-mail id during the complete process of RRB JE because that is the source of contacting you
How To Check The RRB JE Application Form Status
Following steps clarify how to check the RRB JE Application Status
Step 1: Go to www.rrcb.gov.in (RRB JE Application Link)
Step 2: Click on other RRB’S and select your zone
Step 3: Select Application Status or Status of Application on the left side
Step 4: Fill the mention details to check the status.
RRB JE Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My degree is due but I have all the mark sheets. Can I apply for RRB JE Exam?
A. No. it is important to hold a degree to be eligible to apply for RRB JE.
Q. When is RRB JE Exam 2019 expected?
A. It is expected probably in April/May.
Q. Which RRB Zone is the best to apply?
A. You should apply in a zone with more quantity of vacant seats.
Q. Can B.tech final year student apply for RRB JE?
A. No. You must hold a degree to apply for RRB JE Exam.
Q. I am still waiting for the confirmation e-mail. What should I do?
A. You should probably check your Spam folder.
Q. I forgot my password. What should I do?
A. You were sent a text message at the time of filling the Application form. The text message had Username and Password.
The username and password are also sent to your E-mail.
The password is always the Date of Birth.
Share your thoughts/queries here!