RRB JE Answer Key 2019: Check RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key
RRB JE Exam is recruiting candidates for the post of junior engineers in the Indian Railways. RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key has been released on 10th October 2019. Railway Recruitment Board will accept objections on the answer key and will release a modified key if the objections were valid. Candidates can calculate the marks scored in the Exam with the help of the RRB JE Answer Key and asses their chances of making it through to the next stage.
- Candidates could file objections on the Answer Key till 29th September 2019 on the official regional website of RRB and the Railway Recruitment Board released the Final CBT 2 Answer Key on 10th October 2019.
- RRB JE CBT 2 Exam was conducted from 28th August to 1st September 2019.
- Candidates can expect the RRB JE Result for CBT 2 to be out in the month of October 2019.
- More than 2 Lakh candidates appeared for the Stage 2 of Junior Engineer Exam.
- RRB JE Stage 1 Answer Key was published on 11th July 2019 along with question paper and response sheet of each candidate on their respective login.
- RRB JE CBT 1 Result was announced on 13th August 2019. Railway Recruitment Board announces the result according to the normalization of marks.
- The expected RRB JE Cutoff for CBT 2 exam is 95-110 for General category candidates.
How to Download RRB JE Answer Key 2019?
Get the RRB JE Answer Key for CBT 2 by clicking on the Direct Link mentioned above. Alternatively, follow these steps to download the RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key
- Visit the Official RRB website – www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Click on the Advertisement which says “Download the RRB JE Answer Answer Key 2019”
- After clicking on the link, you will be taken to a log-in page.
- Enter your Roll number, Date of Birth & Captcha.
- Once the Submit Button is pressed, the RRB JE Answer key will be displayed
- Download that Answer Key for future reference as the Answer Key will not be available on the website for a long period of time.
What are the RRB JE Answer Key Released Dates?
The Answer Key for both RRB CBT 2 & CBT 1 have been released by the Railway Recruitment Board. The below-mentioned tables show the schedule for RRB JE 2019 Answer Key
|RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key released on||26th September 2019|
|Candidates can file Objections against the Answer Key till||29th September 2019|
|RRB JE CBT 1 Answer Kew was released on||11th July 2019|
|Modified Answer Key after Objections was out on||25th July 2019|
RRB JE Modified Answer Key 2019
- Candidates could raise objections to the CBT 1 Answer key from 11th to 14th July 2019.
- Railway Recruitment Board registered those complaints and has released the Revised RRB JE Answer Key 2019 for CBT 1.
- The Final Modified RRB JE CBT-1 Answer Key was released on 25th July 2019.
How to Calculate Marks with RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Railway Recruitment Board conducts Junior Engineer Stage 1 & 2 exams Online. Candidates can calculate their marks with the help of the RRB JE CBT 1 Answer Key with the following steps-
- Correct Answer = 1 Mark
- Incorrect/Wrong Answer = 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Total Marks = (Correct Answers X 1 ) – (Incorrect Answers X 1/3 )
RRB JE Negative Marking & Checking Criteria
Keep in mind the checking criteria & negative marking in RRB JE CBT 1 & CBT 2 exam.
- For each Incorrect Answer there is a deduction of 0.33 marks in both CBT 1 & CBT 2 exam.
- Every correct answer is rewarded with 1 mark.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories is mentioned in the following table –
RRB JE CBT 1 Answer Key Highlights
The Tier 1 RRB JE exam was of “Easy to Medium” Level difficulty.The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is appointing candidates to the following posts: Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer Information Technology, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). RRB is hoping to recruit a total of 13,487 eligible candidates this year.
- Students can calculate their marks with the use of the RRB JE Answer Key & cross-check it with the Expected Cut Off.
- The Answer key will have the correct solution for all sections.
- Railway recruitment board accepted objections on the RRB JE Stage-1 Answer Key from 11th to 14th July 2019.
- Revised Answer Key for Tier 1 released on 25th July 2019.
How to Retrieve your forgotten RRB JE Roll Number?
If you have forgotten or misplaced your roll number, use the following steps to restore the RRB JE Roll Number
- Go to the official Railways website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on your respective Region/Zone.
- Click the option “Forgot Registration/Roll Number”.
- You will be redirected to a different Page
- Enter your Credentials & your Father’s Name.
- Enter your Date Of Birth.
- Input your Registered Mobile Number.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Submit the page & you will receive your RRB JE Registration/Roll Number.
Share your thoughts/queries here!