RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 – Railway RRC Notification Notice
- RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
- RRB Group D Vacancy Details 2018:
- Important Dates for Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2018:
- Eligibility Criteria Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2018:
- Selection Process of Railway RRB Group D:
- Application Fee for Railway RRB Group D Recruitment:
- How to Apply for Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2018?
RRB Group D Recruitment – Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 for 62907 Vacancies. Group D posts comprise of posts like Point man, Lineman, Trackman and track manager who work round the clock to ensure that all the Railway Tracks are well maintained to avoid accidents.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
RRB Group D Recruitment – Indian Railways has released notification for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 for 62,907 Vacancies for various posts like track manager, track man, gates man, Pointsman, helpers in Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical, Signal and Telecommunications Departments, Porter, etc. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, vacancies for Group IV or Group D recruitment. The Newspaper Advertisement for Railway Group D recruitment has appeared in Employment news dated 10-16 February 2018 and has been shared online too. The complete Official notification was released on 10th February 2018. Scroll down to know more about the RRB Group D Recruitment.
RRB Group D Vacancy Details 2018:
|Category||No. Of Vacancy|
You can check the complete vacancy details of RRB Group D here.
RRB Group D Vacancy 2018
Important Dates for Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2018:
|Indicative Notification appeared in Newspaper||6th February 2018|
|Complete notification will be published online on||10th February 2018|
|Online Application Dates begins from||10 Feb 2018|
|Online Application Closes||31st March 2018 at 23.59 hours|
|Last date to pay Application Fees||31st March at 22.00 hours|
Eligibility Criteria Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2018:
- Age as on 1st June 2018: 18 to 31 years
- Upper Age limit is applicable for reserved candidates as per government rules
- 10th Pass or ITI from recognized institutions by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship certificate granted by NCVT
- 10th plus NAC granted by NCVT or 10th Pass plus ITI From institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Check detailed Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria below:
RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria
Selection Process of Railway RRB Group D:
The Recruitment process will comprise of 4 stages. It will begin with a Computer Based Test followed by Physical Efficiency Test. Those who clear each of the first two rounds will be called for document verification and medical examination. The Railway Group D Selection Process are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document and candidature verification
- Medical examination
Check complete details of Railway Group D selection process.
RRB Group D Selection process
Application Fee for Railway RRB Group D Recruitment:
|Gen/UR/ OBC (all candidates)||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST/EX-S/PWD/ Female/Transgender / Minorities and Economically backward classes||Rs. 250|
*The fee of Rs. 250 shall be refunded duly deducting the bank charges for candidates who appear in CBT.
*The Online application Link is yet to be released. We have given steps to apply online once the online application Starts.
Check RRB Group D Question Paper
How to Apply for Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2018?
Direct Link To Apply for RRB Group D 2018
- Visit the Official website of RRB. It is advisable to visit the regional RRB website. Given below is list of RRB Railway websites.
- Click on the Online Application Form Link
- Fill the application form with all personal details
- Upload Photo and Signature in desired format.
- Proceed to Payment of Fees
- Submit the application form
- Download the Application Form
Click Here for Railway Group D Official Notification PDF
Also, go through detailed syllabus of RRB Group D to have a brief idea about the exam.
RRB Group D Syllabus 2018
Take Toprankers Target Mock Tests
We have mentioned all the eminent information of RRB Group D Recruitment 2018. We are sure that you are working hard to clear the RRB Group D Examination, and hence, we are confident that your efforts will be rewarded. Just keep going!
All the Best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!