RRB Group D Question Papers – Download Model Papers in PDF
Check Question papers and Model papers in PDF – RRB Group D Question paper 2018
RRB Group D Question Paper
Are you preparing for RRB Group D Exam? As the examination is nearing its conduct, Candidates are eager to know more about Question paper pattern and its difficulty level. It;s important to understand the pattern of the questions asked before the Examination day. Understanding the pattern makes you aware of all the sections you are good at and all the aspects you are bad at. Well, Knowing pattern or syllabus is half job done if you know it properly before starting the preparation. It makes you more confident and aware to face or at-least try solving question’s having higher difficulty level and then when you practice again & again, It makes you motivated and you tend to develop a control over the subject. To make things a bit easier for you, we bring for you subject wise RRC Group D Question Papers that can be downloaded through the direct links mentioned below.
Below are the Examination Pattern, Syllabus and Direct links to Download RRB Group D Question paper 2018;
Download RRB Group D Question Paper (Previous Year Questions):
- Indian Railways RRB Group D Old Exam Question Papers – General Knowledge
- Download Indian Railways RRB Group D Exam Solved Papers with answers free pdf – Arithmetic Ability
- Railway Recruitment Board Gr D Sample Question Papers PDF – General Intelligence
- Download भारतीय रेल आरआरबी Group D Exam Previous Year Question Papers PDF – General Science
- Download RRB Group D 09 Nov 2014 English Paper-1 & Paper-2
- Download RRB Group D Old Question Paper
- Download RRB Group D General Awareness Question Paper
RRB Group D Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern is the most important thing that you must know if you are confident that you are eligible and meet the criteria of the RRC Railway Group D Notification 2018. Given below is the Exam Pattern for RRB Group D Recruitment.
RRB Group D Pattern 2018
|Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
- The exam is of objective type in nature
- Questions are from general knowledge/ awareness/ mathematics / reasoning etc.
- 1/3rd mark deduction for each incorrect response
- Questions would be of 10th Class level
RRB Group D Syllabus:
As we have already mentioned above in the pattern that questions will be from:
- general knowledge
- reasoning etc.
Also, find the detailed syllabus below
- Number System.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Age Calculations.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Geometry and Trigonometry.
- Elementary Statistics.
- Square Root.
- Pipes & Cistern.
- Calendar & Clock., etc.
- Science & Technology
- Economics.Politics, etc.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Discrimination etc.
- Environmental Studies.
- Physics etc.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!