RRB Group D PET (Physical Efficiency Test) | Instructions & Details
RRB Group D PET (Physical Efficiency Test) / Instructions & Details:- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has finally released the PET dates. The general instructions of the Official notification have some important details that all candidates must be aware of.
- RRB Group D PET for Patna Zone has been canceled. To know the complete revised schedule, read our post on RRB Group D PET Cancelled.
- RRB Group D PET Admit card Released. Click on the link to download Group D PET Admit card 2018.
- RRB Group D PET Dates for WCR (Western Central Railway) Announced. Check Here RRB Group D PET Dates 2018-19
RRB Group D PET
RRB Group D PET Test is given by those candidates who clear the Computer-Based Tests. The Physical Efficiency Test is qualifying in nature. The following are some important RRB GROUP D PET Details all candidates must take a look at:
- RRB PET is expected to begin from 27th March 2019 onward
- The batches would be different. The precise exam dates and timings are going to be mentioned in the call letter itself
- Check RRB NTPC Application Form here!
- A PET demands from the candidate to do some particular tasks within a given period of time
- The candidates who clear the CBTs and move to the merit list are eligible to give the RRB Physical Efficiency Test
- Also, check RRB NTPC Vacancy Details Here!
- All candidates must practice well before they appear for the PET as it will boost their chances to get recruited
- The criteria for PET is different for men and women
- Students can check the detailed RRB NTPC Syllabus 2018-19 here!
Exam Dates – RRB Group D PET
There are some important dates which have been already announced and some of them are still to be announced according to RRB NTPC Official Notification. The following article will inform the candidates on both released and unreleased important exam dates regarding RRB PET:
|Name of RRC||PET Exam Dates||Issuance of Admit Card|
|North Eastern Railway||25 Mar 2019||15 Mar 2019|
|Central Railway||27 Mar 2019||17 Mar 2019|
|East Central Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|East Coast Railway||25th March 2019||To be Announced|
|Northern Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|North Central Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Eastern Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|North Frontier Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|North Western Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Southern Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|South Central Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|South Eastern Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|South East Central Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|South Western Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Western Railway||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|West Central Railway||March 25, 2019||Third week of March 2019|
You may also lke:- RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019
Admit Card – RRB Group D PET
The following information will guide the candidates regarding the Physical Efficiency Test for RRB Group D Admit Card:
- The candidates who will pass the CBTs will be appearing for RRB PET
- The candidates will get the access to RRB PET Admit Card 5-10 days before the exam is scheduled
- The Admit card will have the venue details mentioned on it.
- Moreover, the admit card has the candidate’s Name, Signature, DOB and other important exam dates printed over it.
- Most importantly, candidates must bring their Railway Group D Admit Cards on the day of examination.
- They will get access to Admit cards on the official website of RRB, it can be easily printed
- Also, candidates who do not bring their Railway group D PET Hall Ticket will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
To know more, read our post on RRB Group D PET Admit Card 2018
Eligibility Criteria – RRB Group D PET
The candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria to be a part of the RRB PET exam. The criterion is different for men and women. The following details will guide the candidates regarding the eligibility of RRB PET:
- The candidates who pass CBTs are eligible to appear in the RRB PET
- Candidates can check detailed RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria Here!
- The candidates must start preparing for the PET so that their chances increase to get selected
- Moreover, the candidates who clear the PET will reach the stage of Document Verification
- Take Free RRB NTPC Mock Test now!
Eligibility Criteria for Males – RRB Group D PET
The male candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria for selection:
- Candidates must be able to run 100 meters in 2 minutes while carrying 35 kgs of weight
- Take Free RRB Quiz now!
- Secondly, the male candidates need to run a distance of 1000 meters within 4 minutes 15 seconds
Females Eligibility Criteria – RRB Group D PET
There is a certain eligibility criterion that all female candidates that they have to meet in order to get selected. The following are the complete details for the same:
- Firstly, all female candidates have to run 1oo meters of distance with carrying 20 kgs of weight
- Secondly, they have to run a distance covering 1000 meters within 5 minutes 40 seconds
Hope you liked this post on RRB Group D PET. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!