RRB Group D GS Questions 2018-19 Download PDF
This post will cover General Science Questions asked in the RRB Group D Exam. The exam was of “Easy to Moderate” in terms of difficulty. Examination for RRB Group D 2018 concluded in December 2018. Candidates preparing for RRB NTPC Exam or any other Indian Railways Exam can Download both Hindi & English PDF for RRB Group D GS Questions 2018 from the link mentioned below.
- 2018 RRB Group D Exam was easier than Group C ALP Technician Exam.
- The General Science (GS) Section was of Moderate level difficulty, the student’s faced some difficulty in a few Physics & chemistry questions.
- RRB NTPC Exam will be conducted in the last week of August or September 2019. Aspirants appearing for the NTPC Exam must go through the RRB Group D GS Questions 2018 PDF for preparation.
RRB Group D GS Questions 2018
The Important Topics in the General Science section of the Railway Recruitment Board Group D Exam were:
|Periodic Table||Chemical Formulas||Human Anatomy|
|General Physics||SI units||Chemical Equations|
- SI units were asked in almost all shifts of the exam.
- Human Anatomy questions were a bit tricky & were asked indirectly.
- Candidates must prepare Chemical Formulas & Equations thoroughly, as they are asked very frequently by all exams conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.
- Questions asked in Physics were relatively simple to answer.
General Science Questions asked in RRB Group D 2018 Exam
Some questions asked in the RRB Group D Exam have been listed here, you can also download the RRB Group D GS Questions PDF in English & Hindi, from the link mentioned below.
Q. Which of the following is the element from the 4th group? Titanium (Ti)Zirconium (Zr), Hafnium (Hf) and Rutherfordium (Rf)
A. Titanium (Ti)
Q. What is the formula of the Plaster of Paris?
Q. What is the Chemical formula of Baking Soda?
Q.Which hormone decides Male or Female?
A. Male mammals typically have an X and a Y chromosome (XY), while female mammals typically have two X chromosomes (XX).
Q. CaSO4 + Zn =??
A. Zn + CaSo4 = ZnSo4 + Ca
Q.Which catalyst is used in Hydrogenation?
A.A catalyst such as nickel, palladium or platinum.
Q. What is the SI unit of Energy?
Q.How many elements were there in Mendeleev’s table?
A- 118 Elements
Q.Which gas forms in the reaction of Hydrocarbon with water?
A- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
Q. What is the formula of Hard Water?
Q.What is the pH value of blood?
A- PH value of blood is 7.35
How do I Download RRB Group D GS Questions PDF?
You can download the RRB Group D GS Questions 2018 from the below-mentioned table.
|RRB Group D General Science Questions PDF (Hindi)|
|RRB Group D General Science Questions PDF (English)|
- This PDF contains 200 General Science Questions asked in the RRB Group D Exam.
- Railway Recruitment Board repeats the GS topics in many other exams like RRB NTPC, RRB JE e.t.c.
Aspirants must go through all questions to crack RRB Recruitment Exams.
RRB Group D 2018 Exam: Trends & Changes
In the RRB Group D Exam 2018, many changes were introduced by the Railway Recruitment Board. Some important points worth mentioning are
- The Mathematics section was surprisingly easy to solve.
- Majority of the questions were asked from Recent Awards & Authors of famous books.
- A few questions in the General Science section were challenging for the students.
- Many questions in the General Science section were aked from Chemical formulas & human anatomy.
*Make use of RRB NTPC Study Material to crack the exam.
RRB NTPC Exam Highlights
The RRB NTPC Exam is about to commence, the following table shows the exam highlights for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories 2019 recruitment.
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post name||NTPC Non-Technical|
|Number of Vacancies||35208|
|Job Location||PAN India.|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|RRB NTPC Exam Dates||September 2019|
*Know more about the RRB NTPC Exam Dates
Share your thoughts/queries here!