RRB ALP Psycho Test 2018 To be Conducted for Kolkata & Bhubaneswar
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psycho Test 2018
RRB ALP Psycho Test 2018-19 | RRB ALP Psycho Test 2018 is an important section of RRB ALP2018.
- RRB ALP Pyscho Test to be conducted on May 10, 2019. Prepare and Score well in RRB ALP Pyscho Test with Online Coaching.
- The Best practices to score well in RRB ALP is by maintaining an efficient study Schedule.
- The test is conducted to check the presence of mind and how quick candidates are making a decision. It includes 5–6 tests.
- Most Important, Each test will be of 5- 10 minutes. you have to be very quick for doing 50 questions in 5 minutes. Only practice can lead you to success in these kinds of tests.
- In this post, We have provided Important topics, Best practices related to psychological test and a direct link to Free RRB assistant loco pilot Mock Test
NOTICE:- Postponement of Computer-Based Aptitude Test (Cyclone FANI)
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psycho Test 2018
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is one of the largest employers in India which recruits a large number of deserving aspirants for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP).
RRB ALP Psycho Test Postponed
As per the latest notice by RRB, RRB ALP Psycho test has been postponed.
- However, the examination was earlier scheduled to be conducted on 16th April 2019.
- RRB will release another update on 11th April 2019 notifying the revised RRB ALP Psycho Test Date.
- Moreover, Railway ALP CBT 3 is conducted to check the various psychometric aptitude of railway aspirants.
In order to know the test in detail, read the complete post on RRB ALP Psycho Test below.
Types of RRB ALP Psycho Test 2018
As per the latest updated pattern published by Indian Railways, RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological Test 2018 will have 5 tests.
Now, let’s discuss each test for RRB ALP Pshyco Test 2018 in detail;
Memory Test | RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological Test 2018
Memory test for RRB ALP Psycho test is divided into 5 categories as mentioned below;
- Track Memory Test
- Number Finding Test
- Angle Memory Test
- Place Memory Test
- Figure To Figure Memory Test
Following Directions Test | RRB ALP Psycho Test 2018
Following Directions Test for RRB ALP Psycho test is divided into 4 categories as mentioned below;
- 6 Finding Test
- 9 Finding Test
- Yes/No Test
- Figure Place Test
Depth Perception Test | RRB ALP Psycho Test 2018
Depth Perception Test for RRB ALP Psycho test is divided into 3 categories as mentioned below;
- Table Test Type-1
- Table Test Type-2
- Clock Test
Concentration Test | RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological Test 2018
Concentration Test for RRB ALP Psycho test is divided into 2 categories as mentioned below;
- Bricks Test
- Hidden Cube Test
Perceptual Speed Test | RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological Test 2018
Perceptual Speed Test for RRB ALP Psycho test is divided into 3 categories as mentioned below;
- Similarity Test Type 1
- Test Type 2 (Similarity)
- Similarity Test Type 3
5 Mostly asked Tests | RRB ALP Psycho Test 2018
While all question types are important when it comes to RRB ALP psycho test, we have picked 5 most asked questions for RRB ALP Psycho Test 2018.
Now let’s look at each question type in detail;
Track Memory Test | RRB ALP Psycho Test 2018
In Track Memory Test, candidates have to see the stations marked on the Memory Page for 2 Minutes. After 2 Minutes, the page will disappear and candidates will have to answer 12 questions of question page within 2 minutes based on the memory page.
- However, there will be a total of 24 questions
- There will be 2 sets and each set will consist of 12 questions.
- Moreover, Candidates will be provided 8 Minutes in total to complete 2 sets of Track Memory Test.
- To breakdown in detail, for each set, 2 minutes will be provided for analyzing Memory Page and another 2 minutes will be provided to answer 12 questions.
Now, let’s look at an example for Track Memory Test;
Example (Track Memory Test)
Here, candidates have to see this page for 2 minutes and have to remember the location of the given stations on tracks carefully.
Now, candidates have to answer 12 questions based on the memory page shown above.
Answer With Explanation
Here, In the memory page, DAL on the same location on which B lies in the questions page so the candidate has to choose B as the right answer.
PAN is on the same location on which E lies in the questions page so the candidate has to choose E right answer.
MUB is on the same location on which D lies in the questions page so the candidate has to choose D right answer.
6 Finding Test | RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological Test 2018
In 6 Finding Test, candidates have to find the option which has ‘6’ digit out of four option. If more than one option has ‘6’ digit Or no option has 6 digits, the answer will be E otherwise the option which has ‘6’ digit is the right answer.
- There will be a total of 75 questions to be completed as per the instructions in 5 minutes.
Example (6 Finding Test)
|S.No.||Option (A)||Option (B)||Option (C)||Option (D)|
Table Test – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological Test 2018Answer With Explanation
(1) However, Option A has 6, so the answer is A
(2) Options A and B has 6, so the answer is E
(3) In any of the options provided, there is no ‘6’, so the answer is E
(4) Moreover, Option D has 6, so the answer is D
(5) Option D has 6 so the answer is D
In table test, candidates need to answer table based conditional questions.
- There will be a total of 10 questions and 5 minutes will be provided to complete this particular test in RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological Test 2018.
Example (Table Test)
Question – Which is the only number that appears directly above the number ‘1’
Answer – ‘2′ is the number which appears above the number ‘1’
Bricks Test – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological Test 2018
In Bricks Test, you will see a pile of brick with some bricks labeled A, B, C, etc. Your task is to count the number of bricks that are touching bricks of the pile that has a letter on it. All bricks are of same size and shape.
- There will be a total of 50 questions.
- Each set will have 5 questions.
- Candidates will be provided a total time of 5 minutes to finish the test.
Example (Bricks Test)
Question – Find the number of bricks touching Brick ‘A’
Answer-In the pile above the brick with an ‘A’ on it touches 5 other bricks
Similarity Test – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Psychological Test 2018
This is a test to check how rapidly and accurately you can see figures in order to match them.
- However, There will be a total of 72 questions.
- Total questions will be divided into 18 sets with each sets having 4 questions.
- Candidates will be provided 4 Minutes to complete Similarity Test.
Example (Similarity Test)
- Look at the first figure “1” at the left. The one which at the right is most nearly like it is similar and the will be the answer to it.
- You will find, figure C is the one which is similar to ’1’, so the answer for ‘1’ will be C.
Best practices to Score well in RRB ALP Psycho test:
Before the Session
- Don’t stay up all night. Make sure you get a good night’s sleep.
- Give yourself plenty of time to reach the examination center so that you don’t have to rush
At the Session
- Firstly, Listen carefully to the instructions.
- Do exactly as you are told.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- Moreover, Think about each question before answering.
- Work quickly and accurately, as most tests have short time limits.
- Don’t waste time on difficult questions.
- Most importantly, Do not try to copy the answers of your neighbors as his question booklet is likely to be different from you.
RRB Assistant Loco pilot Mock test:
The practice is the key to success for Examination. The more we practice something, the better we tend to learn and develop a better understanding of the subject.
- However, Mock tests are great resources to practice well for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Examination.
- Psychological tests are never difficult but are tricky to solve at times.
- Moreover, We recommend aspirants to take our mock test to improve your performance in the upcoming Examination.
- Here, Candidates can prepare from the Mock test by a group of subject specialists bound to provide a smooth learning curve to all the aspirants.
Stay Tuned for Examination related to RRB ALP Psychological Test. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!