RRB ALP Preparation Tips for CBT 2 | Important last minute tips and practices
Read in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
With the RRB ALP and Technician Stage 1 results over, now it is time for appearing the Stage 2 of RRB ALP. When the second stage exams are just a few days away, you must refer to some RRB ALP Preparation Tips for 2nd stage CBT. Get some Tips, Tricks, and Strategies to crack RRB ALP and Technician Exam
RRB ALP Preparation Tips for Stage 2
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had released a notification for RRB ALP and Technician for 26,502 Vacancies. There had been some issues with the published Stage 1 results, but now the revised results are being processed. In the meantime, candidates who have cleared the stage 1 should start preparing for Stage 2. As the 2nd stage CBT is nearing, applicants are looking for preparation tips and strategies. To make your preparation process more clear and vivid, we have brought for you detailed exam strategies and preparation tips to clear the 2nd stage, CBT.
RRB has released the RRB ALP Revised Results 2018. You can now check your results and see if you have qualified for the Second Stage. At the same time, you can also check your scores and cut off marks for different categories that have been released region wise.
RRB ALP 2018 Exam Pattern
There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. You will get 1/3rd of the marks deducted for each wrong answer.
RRB ALP Second Stage CBT Exam Pattern 2018
All the candidates who have cleared the first stage of RRB ALP exam are eligible to appear for 2nd stage CBT. The exam pattern for the Second Stage is given as below:
|Part||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Basic Science & Engineering|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
|Part B||Relevant Trade||75||60 mins|
|Part A & B||Total||175||2 hrs 30 mins|
RRB ALP Preparation Tips: Stage II, Part – A
RRB ALP Preparation Tips: Subject-Wise Preparation Tips for the Stage II, Part- A exam & also check the complete RRB ALP Syllabus here.
There is no English test here so do not worry about your grammar, though knowledge basic level of English is expected from all applicants.
Basics of Quantitative Aptitude will be tested till difficulty level of Class 12.
Classification, Arrange words in Logical Order, Syllogism, Verbal Analogies, Analysis Judgment, Numerical Operations, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Matrix and puzzles
Basic Science and engineering:
Be well versed in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and even biology till class 12 level.
Aptitude Test for ALP:
Aptitude Test aims to check your thought process. It intends to check your personality traits and know what kind of person you are. This will check if you are suitable for the job profile of Assistant Loco Pilot. The screening process will help the employer know if you are mentally fit for the job.
The RRB ALP Results shall be available soon. You can check your RRB ALP Group C results here.
RRB ALP Preparation Tips: Stage II, Part – B
- Choose a relevant trade from the options you have in accordance with your engineering Discipline.
- Prepare well, as this will be the testimony of your knowledge in the relevant trade.
- Be aware of the question before solving it because each wrong answer will act negatively reducing 1/3 marks.
RRB ALP Preparation Tips: Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for ALP and Technician
Understand the exam pattern:
- Get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus before you begin to prepare.
Proper planning :
- Plan your studies well. Proper planning is the key to success in competitive exams. Study and prepare months in advance.
Aim for Accuracy:
- You need to be accurate while solving mathematical problems.
Effective Time Management Tips:
- There is very little time to solve too many questions. You need to learn to juggle various sections and manage to solve as many questions as you can.
Prepare study notes:
- Apart from using reference material to study, you need to prepare using your own notes. After exhaustive studying, you will come across important things from an exam perspective. Study notes are important observations and points that will help.
Practice with Mock Test-Series:
- Mock Tests reflect a true picture of your performance as they act as a mirror and help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Toprankers offers RRB ALP Mock Test in both Hindi and English.
- A few minutes of prayer every day can help you stay positive. You can also practice Yoga, do exercise and take a balanced diet.
Practicals and Theory:
- ITI Disciplines are a practical subject but it involves a lot of theory and one must never avoid the theoretical concepts of the exam.
Get your Basics Right:
- Get your basics right and then only you can go further with more tough concepts.
Prepare Notes and Revise:
- There are no shortcuts, so prepare thoroughly.
Check Exam analysis for all day all shifts in order to remain in the loop of the pattern in which the questions are being raised in the examination. It is essential to remain intact and so do we Prepared for you RRB ALP Exam Analysis for all day all shifts of CBT 2 examination scheduled to be Conducted from 21st January 2018.
Stay Updated with Current Affairs:
- You should read the newspapers, magazines regularly and also stay updated with current affairs. Pay special attention to the banking and finance industry. Other topics you can focus on include Banking awareness, Sports, Business & Economy, Political news, Awards, static GK and more etc.
Take coaching if Required:
- A good teacher can both teach you and inspire you. Nothing can be better than attending RRB ALP Online Coaching from the best faculties with live chat options.
Computer Based Test:
- You need to get acquainted with the online system of answering questions. It is unlike the traditional pencil-paper method.
Assistant Loco Pilot Preparation Tips: Read in Hindi (हिंदी में पढ़े)
Stay tuned for more updates on RRB ALP Preparation Tips!
Share your thoughts/queries here!