RRB ALP Preparation Tips 2018
Read in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
RRB ALP Preparation Tips – Tips, Tricks and Strategies to crack RRB ALP and Technician Exam
RRB ALP Preparation Tips
Railway Recruitment Board had released a notification for RRB ALP and Technician for 26,502 Vacancies. RRB ALP Preparation Tips will give you a through understanding of how to prepare for RRB ALP Exam 2018.
Also, the application status of RRB ALP & Technician is out. So, you can expect the RRB ALP 2018 admit card very soon.
RRB ALP 2018 Exam Pattern
There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. You will get 1/3rd of the marks i negative for each wrong answer.
First Stage CBT Exam Pattern 2018
This is qualifying in nature.
|S.No.||Section||No. of Qs||Time|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|4||General Awareness (Current Affairs)|
Check the complete RRB ALP Syllabus here.
RRB ALP Preparation Tips : Subject-Wise Preparation Tips for the Stage I And Stage II exam
- English: There is no English test here so do not worry about your grammar, though knowledge basic level of English is expected from all applicants.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Basics of Quantitative Aptitude will be tested till difficulty level of Class 12.
- Reasoning: Classification, Arrange words in Logical Order, Syllogism,Verbal Analogies, Analysis Judgment,Numerical Operations, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Matrix and puzzles
- Basic Science and engineering: Be well versed in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and even biology till class 12 level.
- Aptitude Test for ALP: Aptitude Test aims to check your thought process. It intends to check your personality traits and know what kind of person you are. This will check if you are suitable for the job profile of Assistant Loco Pilot. The screening process will help the employer know if you are mentally fit for the job.
RRB ALP Preparation Tips: Tips, Tricks and Strategies for ALP and Technician
- Understand the exam pattern – Get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus before you begin to prepare.
- Proper planning – Plan your studies well. Proper planning is the key to success in competitve exams. Study and prepare months in advanced.
- Aim for Accuracy: You need to be accurate while solving mathematical problems.
- Effective Time Management Tips – There is very little time to solve too many questions. You need to learn to juggle various sections and manage to solve as many questions as you can.
- Prepare study notes: Apart from using reference material to study, you need to prepare using your own notes. After exhaustive studying, you will come across important things from a exam perspective. Study notes are important observations and points that will help.
- Practice with Mock Test-Series – Mock Tests reflect a true picture of your performance as they act like a mirror and help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Toprankers offers RRB ALP Mock Test in both Hindi and English.
- Stay Positive: A few minutes of prayer every day can help you stay positive. You can also practice Yoga, do exercise and take a balanced diet.
- Practicals and Theory: ITI Disciplines are a practical subject but it involves a lot of theory and one must never avoid the theoretical concepts of the exam.
- Get your Basics Right: Get your basics right and then only you can go further with more tough concepts.
- Prepare Notes and Revise: There are no shortcuts, so prepare thoroughly.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs – You should read the newspapers, magazines regularly and also stay updated with current affairs. Pay special attention to banking and finance industry. Other topics you can focus on include Banking awareness, Sports, Business & Economy, Political news, Awards, static GK and more etc.
- Take coaching if Required: A good teacher can both teach you and inspire you.
- Computer Based Test: You need to get acquainted with the online system of answering questions. It is unlike the traditional pencil-paper method.
Assistant Loco Pilot Preparation Tips : Read in Hindi (हिंदी में पढ़े)
Stay tuned for more updates on RRB ALP Preparation Tips!
Share your thoughts/queries here!