RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 – Apply for Stage 2
- RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 – Stage 2
- How to Fill RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 for 2nd Stage CBT
- How to Fill RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 for 1st Stage CBT
- Documents that you must keep before filling RRB ALP Online Application Form
- RRB ALP Application Fee
- RRB ALP Selection Process
RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 – Find some important information related to the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician recruitment process below and how to do online registration.
RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 – Stage 2
Railway Recruitment Board has activated the link to select your choice of RRB, post preference, exam trade, and confirmation/modification of bank account details. This link is open only to those candidates who have appeared in the 1st stage CBT. Through this link, you can choose the RRB zone based on where you live currently or where you want to be posted.
How to Fill RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 for 2nd Stage CBT
- Click on the direct link given above and choose the RRB zone of your choice.
- After that, you need to choose the post you wish to work for – Assistant Loco Pilot or Technician.
- Next, choose the exam trade according to the discipline you studied.
- Finally, add or edit your bank account details wherein the refund money will be deposited.
Visit the article below to know the details & step by step procedure to fill the RRB 2nd Stage Post preference, Exam Trade & Confirmation of Bank Details:
How to Fill RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 for 1st Stage CBT
#Step1 – Registration
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, select your zone.
- Find the ALP & Technician Recruitment link.
- Then, click on the online registration link.
- Fill in your basic details like name, mobile number, email address. Ensure that you have typed accurately all the information. You won’t be able to edit them once you register.
- To complete the registration process, enter the OTP sent to your mobile number. Additionally, you will get the unique registration number and password in your mail and SMS.
#Step2 – Login
- Now, log in using your registration number and password.
- Then, choose the railway division and post you are applying for.
- Then, enter your educational qualification details along with marks.
- Also, enter your address in detail.
#Step3 – Payment
- Choose the mode of RRB ALP online application form fee payment.
- Enter your details in case of online payment. And for offline payment, you need to log in again after a while.
- Also, if you are eligible for exam fee refund and made offline payment, you need to enter beneficiary account details – account number, IFSC code, bank name.
#Step4 – Document Upload
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport-size photograph (35 x 45 mm). Size should be between 15 to 40 kb.
- And upload the category certificate in the size of 50 to 100 kb, if applicable.
- Finally, submit your RRB ALP online application form.
Documents that you must keep before filling RRB ALP Online Application Form
- Recent passport-size coloured photographs (scanned copies)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Please ensure that all the scanned copies are in JPEG or JPG format.
RRB ALP Application Fee
You have to make a payment of Rs.500 (General & OBC) or Rs.250 (Reserved category).
RRB ALP Selection Process
There are three phases of the examination. The first round is the First Stage CBT. If you clear this round, you have to sit for the Second Stage CBT. For ALP posts, there is an additional test – Computer-Based Aptitude Test. After that, you have to go for Documents Verification round/Medical Test.
So, tell us, did you find our post on RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more application form updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!