RRB ALP Cut Off Marks – Expected and Previous Year Cut Off
Read in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
RRB ALP Cut Off – Check region-wise cut off for previous years for ALP and Technician posts.
RRB ALP Cut Off Score – Expected and Previous Year Cut Off
The RRB ALP & Technician exam is scheduled to be held tentatively in April/May 2018. If you are interested in this job post, you should start your preparation now. The first and foremost step in your preparation strategy should be to check the previous year’s and expected cut off. This will help you get an idea of the marks you need to achieve. Accordingly, you should prepare. Aim to score at least 30 marks above the cutoff score. In this post, you can check the RRB ALP Cut Off for previous years and the expected cut off for this year. Practice RRB ALP Mock Tests and enhance your preparation now.
RRB ALP Cut Off – Read in Hindi
Previous Year’s RRB ALP Cut Off for Aptitude Test & Document Verification
Aptitude Test Cut Off for ALP (CEN 01/2014)
- Unreserved – 52.77%
- OBC – 46.09%
- SC – 42%
- ST – 47.72%
Document Verification Cut Off for ALP (CEN 01/2014)
- Unreserved – 61.70%
- OBC – 57.66%
- SC – 51.70%
- ST – 53.10%
For detailed cut off of Technician posts, see the PDF given below.
RRB ALP Cut Off
Find the RRB ALP Cut Off below in PDF format.
Region-wise RRB ALP Cut Off for Previous Year
Expected RRB ALP Cut Off 2018
- Unreserved – 74
- OBC – 70
- SC – 64
- ST – 55
Factors affecting RRB Cut Off for ALP & Technician posts
Let us discuss the various factors that are responsible for increasing or decreasing the cut off score.
- The number of vacancies – As this number increases, cut off score decreases generally. However, it may vary depending on the ratio between the number of applicants and vacancies.
- Number of applicants – On the contrary, cut off marks usually increases with the number of applicants.
- The difficulty level of the exam – With increased difficulty, cut off marks usually decreases.
- Category – The cut off score will also be different for different categories that include General, OBC, SC, ST.
How to Estimate/Check RRB ALP Cut Off marks
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Find the RRB ALP & Technician cut off link for previous years.
- Alternatively, scroll up to see the previous years’ cut off scores for various categories.
- Compare the exam difficulty, the number of vacancies, and number of applicants for previous years and this year.
- Next, you can analyse and estimate the expected cut off on the basis of previous years’ cut off and its relationship with the factors affecting it.
- You can, otherwise, check the expected cut off from this post.
RRB ALP Selection Process
There are three phases of the examination. The first round is the First Stage CBT. If you clear this round, you have to sit for the Second Stage CBT. For After that, you have to go for Documents Verification round.
So, tell us, did you find our post on RRB ALP Cut Off Score helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more cut off updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!