Final RRB ALP Answer Key for Stage 2 Released | Download Answer Key PDF
- RRB ALP Answer Key for Stage 2
- How to Download the Final RRB ALP Answer Key for Stage 2?
- RRB ALP Answer Key Stage 2: Raising Objection
- Guidelines for Raising Objection on RRB ALP Stage 2 Answer Key
- RRB ALP Cut off: Expected and Previous Year Cut off
Error was observed in the provisional Probated ans Normalized score of Part B which was released on 23rd March 2019. RRB released an updated RRB ALP Answer Key with updated and corrected Score on 24th March 2019 -Final RRB ALP Answer Key Released.
RRB ALP Answer Key for Stage 2
RRB ALP Answer Key 2018 for Stage 2:- Final RRB ALP Answer Key for 2nd Stage is released for the CBT 2 examination conducted on 21st, 22nd, and 23rd January 2019. Initially it released on 23rd March 2019 but due to some error it was republished on 24th March 2019.
- An error was observed in the provisional Probated ans Normalized score of Part B which was released on 23rd March 2019.
- RRB released an updated RRB ALP Answer Key with updated and corrected Score on 24th March 2019.
- Candidates can download the official RRB ALP Answer Key through the direct link mentioned in this post from 24th March 2019 (3 PM onwards)
- We have provided a direct link to check Official RRB ALP CBT 2 Answer Key 2019.
- Candidate responses along with the final answer key; number of questions answered; questions ignored if any; provisional actual, prorated and normalized score for both Part A and Part B for information of candidates was published along with Final RRB ALP Answer Key.
How to Download the Final RRB ALP Answer Key for Stage 2?
To download the Final RRB ALP Answer Key for Stage 2, we have provided the direct link to access the answer key. Follow the steps below to obtain the Final RRB ALP Answer Key for Stage II:
Direct Link to Check RRB ALP 2018 Answer Key for CBT 2
- Click on the direct link that is provided above or visit the official website of RRB.
- Find the direct link of the Answer Key and click on the same.
- The Answer Key will appear on your screen.
- Download it and you can use it to verify your answers.
Note: Do not worry if the link does not work. Due to heavy load, the site may not operate properly at the moment. Please try after some time.
RRB ALP Answer Key Stage 2: Raising Objection
You can note below the important date and timings within which you can raise your objection against any answer you feel is wrong. The object link shall remain active for days as given below:
|RRB ALP Stage 2 Answer Key will be available from||February 18, 2019- February 20, 2019|
|RRB ALP Answer Key Stage 2 Objection date||February 19, 2019|
|RRB ALP Answer Key Stage 2 last date to raise objection||February 21, 2019 (extended)|
Objection Link Activation
RRB will activate the objection tracker link to raise objections on answers. The Login to form will be available only between February 19, 2019 (12 pm) to February 20, 2019 (11:55 pm).
Guidelines for Raising Objection on RRB ALP Stage 2 Answer Key
RRB ALP answer key shall contain all the questions and correct answers marked in green. For all those who wish to raise a complaint on the answer to a particular question must know the guidelines before raising an objection. You can find them below:
- You need to have your application sequence number and password that you received during registration.
- Valid objections written in English shall only be accepted.
- The correct answer to any question is one which has a green tick against it.
- You can enter your objections with proper explanation in the remarks column provided.
Instructions Followed to Raise Objections on RRB ALP Answer Key Stage 2
|2.1||Fee: The prescribed fee for raising objection is Rs 50/- per question. In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the Fee paid against such valid objections shall be refunded to you. The refund will be made to the account from where you have made the online payment.|
|2.2||Procedure: For raising objections, you have to select the question ID from among the dropdown list. Therefore, in order to raise objection, the question ID has to be noted for selecting the same from the drop down list.
Further, in case you want to raise an objection as an incorrect answer key then you have to note the correct option ID from the FOUR option IDs available on the top right corner of the question. The correct option ID may be selected from the drop down list of option IDs and then submitted.
Similarly for other type of objections such as All options incorrect, Incorrect / Ambiguous question, Multiple correct answers, Translation error, Any other mistake etc you may select the type of objection and furnish reason/supporting references in the explanation box.
You have to first decide based on your review, as to for how many questions you wish to raise objection and then start raising the objection as detailed above.
On completion of the objection(s), the fee amount equal to Rs 50/- x No of questions for which objection has been raised will be displayed for making the payment online either through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card. The objection raised shall be accepted only on successful completion of payment. Objections raised without making the prescribed fee will not be considered.
On successful payment, you will get a message that your payment is successful and your payment status against your objection(s) will change to ‘Paid’.
You can view the payment status against every objection raised by you on the Objection tab page after making the payment. Also the amount paid by you will also be reflected under the make payment tab.
In case you want to delete an objection raised by you, then click on the delete icon available under the action tab to delete such objection.
It is once again reiterated that only those objections whose payment status is paid will be considered for review and all other objections will be treated as invalid.
|3.0||You are advised to raise objection(s), if any, well before the final date and time i.e. 21-02-2019, 23:59 hrs after which no representation from the candidates on the questions/options/keys etc will be entertained.|
|4.0||The decision of RRBs on the objections raised shall be final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates in the matter.|
RRB ALP Cut off: Expected and Previous Year Cut off
It is also important to know the cut-off to estimate your score. RRB ALP Cut-off is generally decided by the difficulty level of the exam, vacancies, and number of applicants. RRB has not yet released this year cut-off. So we have calculated an expected cut-off based on the aforesaid factors and compared with the previous year cut off. You can also check the Expected Cut Off of the exam from our article on RRB ALP Cut Off
For more such informative articles go through our blog posts. Stay Tuned for more Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!