RPF Recruitment 2018 Out – 9739 Vacancies Announced!
RPF Recruitment 2018 PDF – Railways have 9739 Vacancies for Railway Protection Force SI and Constable . Get complete details here.
RPF Recruitment 2018
Online applications are invited from male and female candidates for the 2018 recruitment of constable in Railway Protection force of various Zones of Indian Railways and Railway Protection Special Force. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for RPF and RPSF before 30 June 2018. RRB has released Railway Protection Force recritment notification 2018 for the recruitment of 9739 vacancies for Constable and SI. Around 50% of these vacancies are reserved for Women.
Vacancies for RPF Recruitment 2018
⇒ Constable Vacancies
To know the detailed vacancy list of each RRB Region go through the link below:
⇒ Sub Inspector Vacancy List
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||75||9||21||21||126||29||5||9||9||52|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||59||24||13||48||144||22||11||5||18||56|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||149||49||21||68||287||59||18||9||26||112|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||96||36||10||31||173||39||14||4||12||69|
Important Dates for RPF Recruitment 2018:
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Applications Start||1st June 2018|
|Last Date for Online Applications||30th June 2018|
|Last Date for Payment||To be Released|
|Tentative Dates for Exam||To be announced|
Important Highlights on RPF Recruitment 2018
|Name of Board||Railway Protection Force/Railway Protection Special Force|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|Total Number of Vacancies||9739|
|Last Date of RPF Applications Submission||30th June 2018|
|Job Category||Indian Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Category||Railway Recruitment Board Job Notification|
a) Citizenship: The applicant must be a citizen of India
b) Education: The applicant must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board. Class 10/SSLC/ Matriculation is essential for those applying for RPF Posts. Those awaiting their final examination results need not apply for the posts advertised.
- Educational Qualification and age:
Category Educational Qualification Age Min Max Constable ( Executive) SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board. 18 25
- Physical Measurement:
Category Height (in CMs) Chest ( in CMs) ( Only for Male) Male Female Unexpanded Expanded UR/OBC 165 157 80 85 SC/ST 160 152 76.2 81.2 For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Govt. 163 155 80 85
- Date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below:(Both dates inclusive)
Srl No Age Group Upper limit of Date of Birth ( Not earlier than) Lower limit of Date of Birth (Not later than) UR OBC-Non Creamy Layer SC/ST For all category/category 1. 18 to 25 02.07.93 02.07.90 02.07.88 01.07.2000
RPF Exam Pattern Selection Procedure :
Computer Based Test shall be held simultaneously for all Zonal Railways and RPSF. RPF Selection will be based on 4 stages as follows:
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test)
- PMT (Measurement Test)
- Medical Examinations
The applicants are shortlisted based on the following tests conducted by the Railway department
1. Written Test (CBT): Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark and 1 mark will be deducted for 4 incorrect answers. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test.
- Total duration: 90 min.
- No. of Questions: 120
|1||General Awareness||50||50 marks||90 minutes composite time|
|3||General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35 marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
2) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Constable : It will consist of three events namely, 1600mts/800mts run, High Jump and Long Jump. A candidate has to qualify in all the 3 events as shown in the table given below. No marks shall be awarded to any of the events. The minimum qualifying standard for each event is as specified under:
|Event||Male||Female||Number of Chances|
|1600 meters||5 min 45 sec||Not applicable||One|
|800 meters||Not applicable||3 min 40 sec||One|
|High Jump||3 feet 9 inches||3 feet||Two|
|Long Jump||14 feet||9 feet||Two|
To know the complete details of exam pattern & selection process, visit the kink below:
Application Fee for RPF Recruitment:
|1||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No. 2
* Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
|2||For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class.
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
RPF Pay Scale:
- Constable: Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700 and allowances.
- SI: Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs 35,400/- and Allowances
Steps to apply for RPF Online Exam 2018
- Click on the above link to apply for RPF Constable or SI Online exam 2018
- Fill the application form without any error
- Upload photograph and signature along with required documents
- Pay the application Fee if applicable
- Submit the application form.
Signatures of the candidate must be same at the time of CBT, PET/PMT and DV. If the signature of the candidate is found to be different at any stage, it will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Download RPF Constable – Official Notification
Download Official Notice for RPF SI:
Stay tuned for more updates on RPF Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!