RPF Cut off Marks for SI Released | Check and Download Official Cut Off!
Check and Download the Official RPF Cut Off for SI as it is released officially. Also, Check if you scored enough in RPF exam for SI – RPF Cut off for SI released
RPF Cut Off for SI released
The Computer Based Test for RPF Constable and SI started on 19th December 2018. We also suggest you to, go through the Previous year cut off of previous years to have an idea of the paper difficulty and maximum marks.
- We have provided in this article the official previous year RPF cut off along with the expected cut off for 2018.
- Those who qualify the Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test, the Medical test shall be selected for the Final List.
- RPF released official Cut Off for all groups of RPF SI.
- We have provided the official link to download RPF SI Cut Off 2018 for Group A, B, C, D, E, and F
RPF SI Cut Off 2018
As RPF has released the official Cut Off for Sub-Inspector Posts for all Groups (Group A – F), We have brought for RPF SI Cut Off for all the Groups.
In the tables below, find Group A, B, C, D, E, and F Cut Off for RPF SI examination 2018;
How to Check the RPF SI and Constable Cut Off
Note: The recruitment board published the cut off officially as the exam is over and the results are out.
- Then, find and click on the cut off link for RPF SI Cut off 2018.
- Check the RPF cut off and score.
Importance of Knowing RPF SI Cut off Marks
Aspirants should be familiar with the RPF cut off marks which will help them to get a fair idea of how much score they need to obtain in the exam to qualify. They can strategize their preparation accordingly. There exist total 9739 vacancies. Candidates equal to 10 times the vacancies will be selected for the next stage. So, you need to secure the minimum marks to qualify as well as the surpass the cutoff marks in order to appear in the merit list. The order in the merit list will matter at the time of the final posting. Those who rank high will be given first preference.
Stages of RPF SI & Constable Cut Off
The RPF cut off will be applied in the RPF SI and Constable exam as given below:
- Qualifying cut off – It is the minimum percentage of marks to be secured in the CBT exam. It is 35% for General category and 30% for SC and ST. This is the first criteria to qualify.
- Sectional cut off – Sectional cut off is the minimum marks to be scored in each of the section to be eligible to qualify for the next stage.
- Overall cut off – It is the cut off applied on the total marks.
Factors that affect RPF Cut Off
Merit list is prepared on the basis of cut off marks. The cut off of any exam depends on multiple factors. We have listed some of the reasons below.
- The difficulty level of the exam – The exam difficulty varies from time to time and also from one section to another section. Try to avoid losing marks in negative marking and give first preference to attempting questions that you are very sure of. The board fixes the cut off marks with respect to the level of difficulty of the exam.
- The number of vacancies – The number of vacancies has gone down this year. In 2015, there were total 16000 + vacancies. This means that there is less number of seats. Therefore, the competition will be tough leading to high cut off score.
- The number of applicants – More than Lakhs of candidates appear for RPF exam. This number is increasing so is the competition.
Official RPF Cut Off 2015
|Section||No. of Qs / Marks||Cut Off Marks|
Tell us, did you find our post on RPF Cut Off helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more cut off updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!