REET Exam Date
REET Exam Date – Check the latest dates here.
REET Exam Date
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan has released the REET notification. This exam is a very good opportunity for those students who want to be a 3rd Grade teacher in Rajasthan. The REET exam date for the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers has been announced. The exam will be held on 11th February 2018. And the admit cards will be released on 1st February 2018. Le t us discuss some important information now.
REET Exam Date & Other Important Dates
- Application process starts – 6th Nov 2017
- Last Date to Apply – 7th Dec 2017
- Last Date to Pay Fee – 4th Dec 2017
- Admit Card Release – 1st February 2018
- REET Exam Date – 11th February 2018
REET Eligibility Criteria
- For Primary Level Teachers (Class 1 to 5) – You must have cleared 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks. Or you must be a graduate from a recognized university. Additionally, you must have a 2 years elementary Education Diploma/4 year B. El. Ed. Diploma or appearing in the final year of Diploma.
- For Secondary Level Teachers (Class 6 to 8) – You must be a graduate and have 2 years elementary Education Diploma. Or you must be a Graduate with at least 50% marks and cleared 1-year B.Ed. Or you must be in the Final year of 2 years B.Ed. Course. Or youst be a graduate with at least 45% marks and cleared 1-year B.Ed. or appearing in Final year of course 2 years B.Ed. Course. Or you must have cleared 10+2 exam with minimum 50% marks and should clear 4 years B. El. Ed. Diploma or appearing in the final year of Diploma.
- Age Limit – You can check their official notification for the details.
REET Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30||2 and half hours|
|Language I: Hindi/Sanskrit/English/Gujarati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu||30||30|
|Language II: Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Gujarati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu||30||30|
So, tell us, did you find our post on REET Exam Date helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more exam date updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!