RCUES Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 175 Vacancies
RCUES Recruitment 2018 for Technical and Non-technical Work Inspector posts – Apply for 175 Vacancies released by Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies. Check all the details here.
RCUES Recruitment 2018
Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RCUES) has recently released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the recruitment of 175 Inspector vacancies. All the other important employment details related to the recruitment like the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below in this article. Candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Interested and eligible candidates are also advised to apply online on or before the given deadline which is 07-05-2018.
|Application Starts from||27.04.2018|
|Application Last Date||07.05.2018|
Detailed Vacancies for RCUES Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Posts – 175
Job Location – Hyderabad
Breakup of Vacancies
Technical Work Inspectors – 100
Non-Technical Work Inspectors – 75
For Technical Work Inspector – A candidates should Possess a minimum of ITI Draughtsman in Civil Trade pass certificate.
For Non-Technical Work Inspectors: Applicants should possess a minimum of SSC (10th class) pass certificate.
Candidates’ age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. For more details regarding the age limit, please refer the official notification.
- Rs.500/- + Rs.500/- (If you apply for both)
- BC/SC/ST: Rs.350/-
1. For Technical Work Inspector – Rs.15, 000/-
2. Non-Technical Work Inspectors – Rs.12, 000/-
Selection Process for RCUES Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam (offline) and the interview conducted by the department.
How to Apply for RCUES Recruitment 2018?
Below given are the steps to apply for Technical and Non-technical Work Inspector posts in RCUES Recruitment 2018:
1. Log on to the official website http://www.onlinercues.in/
2. Go to the Recruitment Section
3. Click on the desired advertisement link
4. Read the official notification carefully
5. Click on the Apply Online link
6. Register/Login to the web portal
7. Fill the application form without errors
8. Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
9. Pay the application fee
10. Save and Submit the application form
11. Take a printout of the application form for future reference
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Share your thoughts/queries here!