RBI Office Attendant Result 2018 Declared – Check Final Result
Reserve Bank of India has finally declared the RBI Office Attendant Result 2018 for New Delhi office branch. The list of roll numbers of finally selected candidates has been released on the official website in PDF format. We have attached the direct link to view the same here.
RBI Office Attendant Result 2018
Reserve Bank of India declared the RBI Office Attendant Result 2018 on their official website. Through this exam, they will be hiring 526 Office Attendants for RBI offices spread all over India.
How to View RBI Office Attendant Result
- First of all, visit the official website of RBI.
- Then, find the RBI Office Attendant result link under Opportunities tab.
- Alternatively, find the direct link to check your result above.
- After that, enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password.
- Now, you would be able to see the result on the screen.
If you have cleared the exam, please do fill the form below and stand a chance to win exciting goodies!
RBI Office Attendant Salary – Plus Perks & Benefits
You will get a basic pay of Rs.10,940/- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) -12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years). Also, you are entitled to other allowances like – Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc. The initial gross salary is Rs.22,339/- per month.
Furthermore, you will get other benefits like:
- Accommodation facility (subject to availability)
- Medical reimbursement
- Education expense reimbursement
- Spectacle cost reimbursement
- Book grant
- Newspaper bill
- GSLI reimbursement
- Car insurance
- Conveyance allowance
- Leave fare concession
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 25 years of age as on 1st November 2017. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST category, and 10 years for PwD category candidates.
2. Educational Qualification – You must have cleared 10th Standard or its equivalent examination.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||30||30||90 minutes in total|
So, tell us, did you find our post on RBI Office Attendant Result 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more result updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!