RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019
Reserve Bank of India will announce the RBI Grade B Recruitment drive for the post of Officer through an official notice. As per the official notification, the total number of RBI Grade B Vacancy is 199 for several departments.
- In this post, we have provided the department-wise vacancy details.
- The RBI Grade B Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply online from 21st September to 11th October 2019.
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019
- Candidates have released the RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019 on the official website.
- Here, candidates can check vacancy in the table-
|RBI Grade B (GEN)||156|
|RBI Grade B (OBC)||20|
|RBI Grade B (SC/ST)||23|
RBI Grade B Previous Year Vacancy (2018)
A total number of 166 vacancies was filled last year by the candidates who have been selected for the specific posts-
|General Grade B Officer||64||20||10||33||127|
|DEPR Grade B Officer||11||4||1||6||22|
|DSIM Grade B Officer||11||1||3||2||17|
RBI Grade B Selection Process
To clear the RBI Grade B Selection Process, there are 3 stages- Prelims, Mains and Interview. Brief of all the stages are given below-
- There are a total of 4 Subjects in Prelims-
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
- The total number of questions is 200, with a duration of 120 minutes (2 hours).
- For each correct answer, candidates will obtain 1 marks, and for each wrong answer, there is a negative marking of 0.25 (1/4).
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the minimum aggregate cut-off marks.
Mains (Written Exam)
- This part is both Objective and Subjective.
- There are 3 different question papers would be there- (Phase I, Phase II & Phase III).
- Paper I (Objective)- Economical and Social Issues.
- Paper-II (Descriptive Test)- English Writing Skills
- Paper III (Objective)- Finance and Management or Economics or Statistics (Optional among these).
- The total time will be allotted for 90 minutes and is of 100 marks for each section.
- Paper I & III will bilingual in Hindi and English.
- The interview will be taken by the panel of 4-5 Beaurecrats/ Psychologists.
- The theme of the interview would be general perception towards the nation, the Indian government and the knowledge of the Indian Banking and International Banking.
- The candidates who cleared there written exam ( Paper I+Paper-II+Paper III) on the basis of min aggregate marks, will call for the interview.
- The interview will be taken either in Hindi or in English.
- Final Selection will prepare on the basis of the merit list, by adding the marks of the written exam and the interview.
Share your thoughts/queries here!