RBI Grade B Study Plan 2017: 4 Week RBI Grade B (Phase 1) Study Schedule & Preparation Tips
RBI Grade B Study Plan 2017 – Get here RBI Grade B (Phase 1) Study Schedule, RBI Grade B Preparation Tips: 4 week Study plan.
RBI Grade B Study Plan 2017
RBI Grade B Study Plan 2017 – RBI Grade B Examination prelims will be conducted on the 17th June 2017. You have less than a month’s time for RBI Grade B Prelims Exam. Preparation for RBI Grade B will involve a lot of practice, focus and analysis as part of preperation.
We have created a study plan to make your study easier. The RBI Grade B study plan covers all topics that you need to cover on a weekly basis. You need to know about the examination paper pattern and syllabus before you start off with the preperation for RBI Grade B Exam pattern 2017.
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam pattern
|RBI Grade B Exam Pattern for Phase I|
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Maxi.
|General Awareness||80||80||2 hrs|
Points to Remember before you began preparing for RBI Grade B
The RBI Grade B study schedule has both Phase I and preliminary examination followed by Phase 2 examination or Mains. There is no negative marking for RBI Grade B preliminary exams. General Awareness section hold maximum marks, so focus on General Awareness.
- Topics with higher level of importance should be priority
- You can achieve weekly targets if you devote time
- Devote time for both weak and strong areas
- Take a lot of mock tests, as they are an indicator of your score in the examinations
- Finish your preperation on time and keep sufficient time for mock tests.
- Devote 90 to 120 minutes for each section of the test.
- Practice makes a man perfect
|Week||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|Reasoning Ability||Syllogisms , Coding Decoding , Machine Input Output , Inequalities , Verbal Reasoning||Arrangement & Pattern , Double Lineup Puzzle , Scheduling , Circular Arrangement , Linear Arrangement||Multi Story Building / Floor Puzzle , Blood Relation, Directions & Distances||Ordering & Ranking , Data Sufficiency|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Line Graphs, Bar Graph, Pie Chart||Tabular Graph, Missing Case, Data Interpretation, Number Series, Profit & Loss, Simple &
|Speed, Distance & Time, Time & Work, Average & Percentage, Permutation & Combination||Ratio & Proportion, Mensuration & Geometry, Number System, Mixture & Allegations, Problems on Ages|
|English Language||Basic Grammar, Tenses & Verb Agreement, Error Spotting, Subject Verb Agreement, Phrasal Verbs||
Confusable Verbs, Degree of Comparison
Finite, Non Finite Verbs, Conjunctions
|Prepositions,Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks
based on Vocabulary, Parallelism
Reading Comprehension (based on Banking
& Economy), Para Jumble, Phrase Replacement, Para Completion
|General Awareness||Basic Banking Terminology, Capital, Currencies &
National Parks, Indian Economy, NCERT,
|Macroeconomics, National &
International Current Affairs, Indian Economy & Budget,
|RBI Monetary Policy, Economic Survey, Five Year Plans, Computer Awareness, Speeches of
Current Affairs Capsule for past
6 months, Revision of all
terms & RBI Monetary policy.
RBI Grade B Study Plan 2017-Quick Preperation Tips:
- Chart a Study plan: Plan your daily routine and plan your study routine accordingly. Dont waste time on frivolous things. Do Yoga and Exercise for better health and to keep your mind focussed.
- Follow Test Pattern: Know the examination pattern and marking scheme.
- Study the entire syllabus: Cover all essential parts of the syllabus and important parts of the syllabus
- Practice Mock Tests: Mock tests are important in determining your success in exams. How well you do in mock tests will determine how well you do in the exams.
- Give Attention to all sections: Pay attention not just to important sections, but all sections of the syllabus
- Prepare study notes: Prepare notes and and jot down important points from what you study
- Discuss with Friends and Teachers: Discuss the syllabus and notes with friends and teachers. It might also help you make more friends.
- Eat Well, sleep well and exercise: Follow the mantra of eat well, Sleep well and exercise as this will help you to focus on your exams
- Do Yoga and meditation: Yoga and meditation are timeless ancient Indian sciences that can help in dealing with stress during exams.
- Think Positive: Learn to think positive, be positive. Eliminate negative thoughts from your mind by doing things that interest you like.
Hope this RBI Grade B Study Plan 2017 will help you for preparation of RBI Grade B (Phase 1) in 4 weeks.
Stay tuned for RBI Grade B Study Plan 2017 & more updates .
Share your thoughts/queries here!