RBI Grade B Study Plan 2019: 4 Week RBI Grade B (Phase 1) Study Schedule & Preparation Tips
Get here RBI Grade B (Phase 1) Study Schedule, RBI Grade B Preparation Tips, and before exam study plan. RBI Grade B Study Plan 2019. RBI Grade B Examination prelims will be conducted on 9th November 2019. Candidates have less time for RBI Grade B Prelims Exam. Preparation for RBI Grade B will involve a lot of practice, focus, and analysis as part of preparation. Go through the article for the proper study plan for the exam in less time-
RBI Grade B Study Plan 2019
- We have created a study plan to make your study easier. The RBI Grade B study plan covers all the topics that you need to cover on a weekly basis.
- There are 4 sections in the syllabus of the Prelims Exam- English Language, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Numerical Ability.
- Candidates can take the reference of RBI Grade B Expected Cut Off and Previous Year Cut Off to know the level of the last year’s exam.
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
Check the RBI Grade B Exam Pattern before starting off with the preparation for the exam-
|RBI Grade B Exam Pattern for Phase I|
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Maxi.
|General Awareness||80||80||2 hrs|
Points to Remember before you began preparing for RBI Grade B 2019
The RBI Grade B study schedule has both- Phase I (Prelims) and Phase-2 (Mains). There are negative marking of 0.25 (1/4) marks for RBI Grade B Prelims exam. General Awareness section holds maximum marks, so focus on General Awareness.
- Topics with a higher level of importance should be a priority.
- You can achieve weekly targets if you devote time.
- Candidates have to devote their time to both weak and strong areas.
- Take a lot of mock tests, as they are an indicator of your score in the examinations.
- Finish your preparation on time and keep sufficient time for mock tests.
- Devote 90 to 120 minutes for each section of the test.
|Week||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|Reasoning Ability||Syllogisms, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-Output, Inequalities, Verbal Reasoning||Arrangement & Pattern, Double Lineup Puzzle, Scheduling Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement||Multi-Story Building / Floor Puzzle, Blood Relation, Directions & Distances||Ordering & Ranking, Data Sufficiency|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Line Graphs, Bar Graph, Pie Chart||Tabular Graph, Missing Case, Data Interpretation, Number Series, Profit & Loss, Simple &
|Speed, Distance & Time, Time & Work, Average & Percentage, Permutation & Combination||Ratio & Proportion, Mensuration & Geometry, Number System, Mixture & Allegations, Problems on Ages|
|English Language||Basic Grammar, Tenses & Verb Agreement, Error Spotting, Subject-Verb Agreement, Phrasal Verbs||
Confusable Verbs, Degree of Comparison
Finite, Non Finite Verbs, Conjunctions
|Prepositions, Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks
based on Vocabulary, Parallelism
Reading Comprehension (based on Banking
& Economy), Para Jumble, Phrase Replacement, Para Completion
|General Awareness||Basic Banking Terminology, Capital, Currencies &
National Parks, Indian Economy, NCERT,
|Macroeconomics, National &
International Current Affairs, Indian Economy & Budget,
|RBI Monetary Policy, Economic Survey, Five Year Plans, Computer Awareness, Speeches of
Current Affairs Capsule for past
6 months, Revision of all
terms & RBI Monetary policy.
RBI Grade B 2019 Quick Preparation Tips:
- Chart a Study plan: Plan your daily routine and plan your study routine accordingly. Don’t waste time on frivolous things. Do Yoga and Exercise for better health and to keep your mind focused.
- Follow Test Pattern: Know the examination pattern and marking scheme.
- Study the entire syllabus: Cover all essential parts of the syllabus and important parts of the syllabus.
- Practice Mock Tests: Mock tests are important in determining your success in exams. How well you do in mock tests will determine how well you do in the exams.
- Give Attention to all sections: Pay attention not just to important sections, but all sections of the syllabus.
- Prepare study notes: Prepare notes and jot down important points from what you study
- Discuss with Friends and Teachers: Discuss the syllabus and notes with friends and teachers. It might also help you make more friends.
- Eat Well, sleep well and exercise: Follow the mantra of eating well, Sleep well and exercise as this will help you to focus on your exams.
- Do Yoga and meditation: Yoga and meditation are timeless ancient Indian sciences that can help in dealing with stress during exams.
- Think Positive: Learn to think positive, be positive. Eliminate negative thoughts from your mind by doing things that interest you like.
Share your thoughts/queries here!