RBI Grade B Scorecard 2019 – Download RBI Grade B Merit List PDF
RBI Grade B Scorecard:- RBI released the Final RBI Grade B Scorecard on 25th March 2019. Final Marksheet is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in Paper 1, Paper 2 & Interview.
- Reserve Bank of India released the official Final RBI Grade B Scorecard on its official website.
- Find post-wise links to download RBI Grade B Scorecard in this post below.
- Along with the RBI Grade B Marksheet, RBI also released final RBI Grade B Cut Off for various posts. To know more, read our post on RBI Grade B Cutoff
Scorecard for RBI Grade B is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in paper 1, Paper 2 & Interview. Official Final RBI Grade B Marksheet will have the marks scored in each phase of the examination process for RBI Grade B examination 2018-19.
Now, let’s know how to download the Final RBI Grade B Scorecard;
How to Download Final RBI Grade B Scorecard?
NOTE:– As RBI released the Final RBI Specialists Marksheet, We have mentioned post-wise RBI Grade B Scorecard download link below.
- Visit the official website of RBI
- Then, click on Opportunities @ RBI link.
- After that, find the RBI Grade B scorecard link.
- Then, click and download the score card using Recept No. and Date of Birth.
- Finally, check your Final RBI Grade B mark sheet and download it for future reference.
RBI Grade B Prelims Cut Off 2018-19
RBI has released Final RBI Grade B cut off officially. You can check the RBI Grade B Category-wise Cutoff below;
About RBI Grade B exam
- If you clear the RBI Grade B Phase I exam, you need to appear for the Phase II exam.
- The RBI Grade B Phase II exam consists of the following three sections – Economic & Social Issues, English Language, and Finance Management. The English Language paper is of descriptive nature while the other two sections are of objective type.
- Each section comprises 100 marks separately. You will get 90 minutes for each section.
- Final Cut Off for RBI Grade is prepared on the basis of candidate’s overall performance in Paper 1, Paper 2 & Interview.
We wish you all the best! Hope that you clear the exam with flying colors.
So, tell us, did you find our post on RBI Grade B Scorecard helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more scorecard and marks sheet updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!