RBI Grade B Salary Structure 2018, Perks & Career Growth
RBI Grade B Salary – Grade B Salary Structure and other perks/allowances.
RBI Grade B Salary Structure 2018
We all know that working in Reserve Bank of India is itself honorable. Apart from that RBI offers such attractive salary and perks that you cannot resist but wish to work in RBI. This is the reason why the Reserve Bank of India receives so many applications each year. RBI makes sure that its employees are compensated well and have no monetary issues whatsoever. Most of you must we wondering what exactly is the salary of an RBI Grade B Officer. So, without further delay, let’s take you through the RBI Grade B Salary Structure.
RBI Grade B Salary, Benefits and Career Growth
RBI Grade B Notification for 2018 is out now! Interested candidates can enroll themselves.
Pay scale of RBI Grade B Officer
After being selected, an RBI Grade B officer draws a basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- pm. in the scale of;
They are also eligible for the Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance & Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. Presently, the initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 67,933/-
Perks and Allowances
RBI is among the top public sector organizations in India to give attractive perks and allowances to its employees. Some of the allowances and benefits are listed below-
- RBI provides Accommodation to its employees as per availability.
- Reimbursement of expenses on vehicles used for official purpose.
- Other allowances such as newspaper, magazines, book grants, telephone charges, furnitures.
- Reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization.
- LFC/LTC for employees’ family once in every two years.
- Loans and advances at a very low rates for housing, car, education etc.
- Interest free festival allowances.
- Monthly Maid Allowances.
- RBI also provides Sudexo food coupons to its employees.
- If you join at a young age and perform well, you are most likely to be promoted to Deputy Governor by the time you retire. It is the second most prestigious position in the organization.
- RBI conducts a lot of Departmental Exams so that its employees can speed up their promotions.
- The hierarchy in the organization is as follows:
Chief General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Assistant General Manager
All those perks and benefits are achieved at a cost. With great position comes great responsibilities. Thus, RBI makes sure that its employees are not too stressed out during work.
- You will be in a probation period of 2 years before being appointed.
- You need to work only 5 days a week.
- It’s a typical 9 to 5 job.
- There are other leave allowances which you can avail depending on your position.
So, if you are thrilled with such benefits of RBI Grade B Salary and want to work for RBI, then apply for the position right away. Also, if you liked this article, do let us know and stay tuned for other such amazing posts. Comment down below if you have any queries regarding any competitive exams. We will be happy to help you!
ALL THE BEST!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!