RBI Grade B Salary 2019
- RBI Grade B Salary 2019
- Perks and Allowances for RBI Grade B Salary 2019
- RBI Grade B Job Profile 2019
- RBI Grade B Promotions
- Working Hours
The most awaited notification will release the RBI Grade B application form 2019 soon on the official website. Most of the candidates must be wondering what exactly RBI Grade B Salary 2019.
- The RBI Grade B Recruitment will be notified soon as it is available on the official website.
- Aside from that RBI offers such attractive salaries and perks that you cannot resist but wish to work in RBI.
- RBI makes sure that its employees are compensated well and have no monetary issues whatsoever.
- So, without further delay, let’s take you through the RBI Grade B Salary Structure.
RBI Grade B Salary 2019
After being selected, an RBI Grade B officer draws a basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- pm. on the scale of- Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400. They are also eligible for the Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance & Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- Presently, the initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 67,933/-.
- Including a few advantages like fuel recompense (150 Litre), housekeeper remuneration of 3000 every month, telephone stipend have additionally been given.
- In RBI Grade B Officer, Highly qualified people can apply for advance increments in the interview bio-data form.
- However, one can get two extra additions for clearing JAIIB and CAIIB exam, one for each.
- Note: Probation Period is of 2 years, extendable to 4 years.
Perks and Allowances for RBI Grade B Salary 2019
RBI is among the top public sector organizations in India to give attractive perks and allowances to its employees. Some of the allowances and benefits are listed below-
- RBI provides Accommodation to its employees as per the availability.
- Reimbursement of expenses on vehicles used for official purposes.
- As per the eligibility, other allowances such as newspapers, magazines, book grants, telephone charges, furniture, Life Insurance Coverage, Furnishing of Residence Allowance, Medical Insurance, and Educational Leaves, etc.
- Reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization.
- LFC/LTC for employees’ families once every two years.
- Loans and advances at a very low rate for housing, vehicle, education, etc.
- Interest-free festival allowances.
- Monthly Maid Allowances.
- RBI also provides Food/Grocery Sodexo Coupons to its employees’ Rs. 2000/-
- RBI also provides Sodexo food coupons to its employees.
- Pension is a very common thing that every government employee draws after retirement.
Check: RBI Grade B Syllabus
Dearness Allowance (DA)
Dearness Allowance of 113% of the normal RBI Grade B salary of each employee. DA is revised to 125% after the 7th pay commissions.
House Rent Allowance (HRA)
HRA is given to the officers who are living in different locations who are not in the place where they grew up. A Grade B Officer most likely large gets 2/3 BHK level contingent upon the accessibility in the city. In any case, if someone has been not allocated a flat, RBI gives approx. Rs. 70000 for that in Mumbai and in different urban areas.
Conveyance Allowance (CA)
- Conveyance allowance is paid on the basis of the declaration by you.
- The Amount of INR 14000 (in hand) will add at the Mumbai center.
- Note- 30 liters of extra petrol for all those living in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai or Bangalore.
Medical allowances (MA)
- The hospital expenses if proclaimed can be refunded.
- This wage is legal for the trustable and true of the employee too.
- The Annual compensations of Medical approx-INR 4000 also, additionally free dispensary office other than repayment of medical costs for OPD treatment/hospitalization according to qualification.
Education Allowance (EA)
- Selected officers will receive education allowances for their families.
- The Annual reimbursements of education allowances are up to Rs. 4000/per month.
Leave Fare Concession Travel (LFC)
LFC Travel allowance is one of the best perks for RBI officers. Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents. Bank provides around Rs 107000 per person for this.
Briefcase Allowance (BF)
- BA is formed by Grade A and Grade B level officers.
- The Annual compensation of Briefcase is approx Rs- 7000/-.
- They can reimburse the price of the briefcase in every three years.
Grade Allowance (GA)
INR 2250 for Grade B officer starts after confirmation (end of probation).
RBI Grade B Job Profile 2019
Grade A– Operational work, putting up notes to senior, co-custodian of vaults, secretary to Grade E/F and ED.
Grade B – Incharge of vaults / small sections / operational work/policy work also, profile mostly depends on the place/department of posting.
Grade C – Section Incharge /LDOs / Inspecting officers, etc, all depend on the place of posting. Sometimes it also serves on Board of Regional Rural Banks.
Grade D /E – Department in charge in Regional offices, Office in charge of small offices like Raipur, Manipur, Shillong, etc., Executive assistant to Governor and DGs
Grade F– Incharge of Regional office (like Rajasthan, UP, Bihar, TN, etc.) or Central office Department, Banking Ombudsman, MDs in various RBI subsidiaries, Principal of Training colleges of RBI, Member of Board in Commercial Banks, etc.
ED – in charge of the various department ( in every batch few will reach here )
DG – in-charge of the various department above ED ( in two to three batches one reaches here )
RBI Grade B Promotions
- If you join at a young age and perform well, you are most likely to be promoted to Deputy Governor by the time you retire. It is the second most prestigious position in the organization.
- RBI conducts a lot of Departmental Exams so that its employees can speed up their promotions.
- The hierarchy in the organization is as follows:
All those perks and benefits are achieved at a cost. With great position comes great responsibilities. Thus, RBI makes sure that their employees are not too stressed out during work.
- You will be in a probation period of 2 years before being appointed.
- You need to work only 5 days a week.
- It’s a typical 9 to 5 job.
- There are other leave allowances that you can avail depending on your position.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Share your thoughts/queries here!