RBI Grade B Phase 1 Result 2019
Reserve Bank of India has conducted the Grade B Mains Exam on 1st December 2019. The Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result on 18th December 2019. Officials released the notification for the RBI Grade B Recruitment for a post of General, DSIM, and DEPR with a total of 199 vacancies. Know all the details about the RBI Grade B Mains Result 2019 in the article.
Latest: Click on the below-mentioned link to download the RBI Grade B Mains Result PDF 2019. There is the Roll Number of the candidates who are selected for the next level of the exam.
Check RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result 2019
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result 2019
- The candidates who will clear the Phase 2 Exam are eligible for the next part of the RBI Grade B Selection Process.
- The Mains Exam is both Objective and Subjective in nature.
- Aspirants who cleared both the stages (Phase 1 and Phase 2) of RBI Grade B will be called for the Interview Process which is the last stage of the exam.
- The RBI Grade B Cut Off will also release along with the result of the exam on the official website. Also, candidates go through the direct link provide in the article.
- Final Selection will be based on the performance of the Interview Round. The selection will be prepared on the basis of the merit list.
RBI Grade B Result 2019 Dates
In the below, there are the dates of the RBI Grade B Result, from which candidates will get the estimated idea of RBI Grade B exam date and the result date-
|Result for Phase I released on||18th November 2019|
|Phase II Result released on||18th December 2019|
|Result Date of Interview Process (Final Score Card)||March 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Official Website to Check Result||www.rbi.org.in|
How to check RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result 2019?
To check the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result 2019, candidates must have the following credentials to login into the official page of RBI-
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Password/ Date of Birth
Steps to Check the RBI Grade B Mains Result 2019
- Go to the official website of RBI (www.rbi.org.in).
- The RBI homepage will appear on the screen.
- Search for “RBI Garde B Phase 2 Result 2019” and click on the link.
- Enter the required details Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- Match the CAPTCHA code given there.
- The notification page will appear, click on the “RBI Grade B Mains Result PDF”.
- Download the Result and take a print out for future reference.
RBI Grade B Mains Result 2019
- The exam for RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam was conducted on 1st December 2019, the result was declared on 18th December 2019
- The candidates who clear the Mains exam for the same will be called for the last process of the exam- Interview Process.
RBI Grade B Final Result 2019
- The Final Result will be announced on the basis of the Mains Exam Result and Interview of the candidate.
- The merit list will be prepared after the interview process, which is in descending order of the candidates’ total score of all the stages.
RBI Grade B Previous Year Result Links
- RRB Grade B Result (DR) (GENERAL) PY – 2018
- RRB Grade B Result (DR) (DEPR) PY – 2018
- RRB Grade B Result (DR) (DSIM) PY – 2018
RBI Grade B Selection Process 2019
However, In the RBI Grade B Selection Process there are 3 stages – Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
- There are 4 Subjects in Prelims (Phase 1) Section – English Language, Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and General Awareness.
- A total of 200 questions are there in the Prelims question paper with a time duration of 120 minutes.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark, whereas for each wrong answer negative marking of 0.25 (1/4) id there.
- In Mains (Phase 2) Exam Section, there are 3 different papers – Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper -III.
- This is Both Objective and Subjective.
- The total time will be given is 90 minutes and the paper is of 100 marks for each section.
- Paper I & III is bilingual (Hindi and English).
- The candidates who cleared the written exam ( Paper I+Paper-II+Paper III) on the basis of min aggregate marks, will invite for the interview.
- The interview will be taken either in Hindi or in English.
- Final Selection will prepare on the basis of the merit list, by adding the marks of the written exam and the interview.
Share your thoughts/queries here!