RBI Grade B Result 2019
RBI will release the Final RBI Grade B Result for the candidates who will successfully clear the exam process. As the Reserve Bank of India offers an excellent pay scale and reputed job profile, it lures thousands of candidates every year to take this examination. Applicants can check the official RBI Grade B result through the direct links mentioned in this post for the previous as a reference-
RBI Grade B Result 2019
- The RBI Grade B selection process has three phases or stages: Phase I, Phase II (both Online), and Interview.
- The result for Phase-I will be declared once the exam of Prelims has been conducted.
- The candidates who cleared the Prelims exam are eligible to give the Mains Exam, which is both Objective and Descriptive in nature.
- Aspirants who cleared both the stages (Prelims and Mains) of RBI Grade B will be called for the Interview Process. This is the last Stage of the Exam.
- Final Selection will be based on the performance of the Interview Round. The selection will be prepared on the basis of the merit list.
RBI Grade B Result 2019 Dates
In the below, there are the tentative dates of the result for RBI Grade B, from which candidates will get the estimated idea of RBI Grade B exam date and the result date-
|Result for Phase I will be declared on||3rd week of September 2019|
|Phase II Result will be declared on||Last week of October 2019|
|Result Date of Interview Process (Final Score Card)||December 2019|
|Official Website to Check Result||www.rbi.org.in|
How to check RBI Grade B Result 2019?
- Go to the official website of RBI (www.rbi.org.in).
- The RBI Grade B Result Page will appear.
- Enter the registration number and Date of Birth.
- Download the Result and take a print out for future reference.
For the RBI Grade B Final Result
- The Final Result will be announced on the basis of the Mains Exam Result and Interview of the candidate.
- Merit list will be prepared after the interview process, which is in descending order of the candidates’ total score of all the stages.
RBI Grade B Previous Year Result Links
- RRB Grade B Result (DR) (GENERAL) PY – 2018
- RRB Grade B Result (DR) (DEPR) PY – 2018
- RRB Grade B Result (DR) (DSIM) PY – 2018
RBI Grade B Cut off
Candidates can check the expected RBI Grade B cut off for the reference-
RBI Grade B Selection Process 2019
However, In the RBI Grade B Selection Process there are 3 stages – Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
- There are 4 Subjects in Prelims Section – English Language, Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and General Awareness.
- A total of 200 questions are there in the Prelims question paper with a time duration of 120 minutes.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 marks, whereas for each wrong answer negative marking of 0.25 (1/4) id there.
- In Mains Exam Section there are 3 different papers – Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper -III.
- This is Both Objective and Subjective.
- The total time will be given is 90 minutes and the paper is of 100 marks for each section.
- Paper I & III is bilingual (Hindi and English).
- The candidates who cleared the written exam ( Paper I+Paper-II+Paper III) on the basis of min aggregate marks, will invite for the interview.
- The interview will be taken either in Hindi or in English.
- Final Selection will prepare on the basis of the merit list, by adding the marks of the written exam and the interview.
Share your thoughts/queries here!