RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers
The RBI Grade B Notification officially for Prelims and Mains Exam this year have been issued and there is very less time left for the exam date. Aspirants who have started their RBI Grade B preparation in advance can easily catch up to the desired level when the exam commences. A kick starts with RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers to get an idea of questions asked in the last year’s exam.
- The Reserve Bank of India has released the notification for a total of 199 RBI Grade B Vacancy for the various posts.
- Candidates recommend to go through RBI Grade B previous year question papers and practice rigorously to get good results.
- As the applicants who apply for the RBI Grade B Online Process 2019, can fill the form till 11th October 2019.
- Moreover, the best approach is taking up RBI Grade B Mock Tests and analyzing the previous year papers for practicing as more it can be possible for the exam.
RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Paper
- Here, in the uploaded list of Previous years PDF, we have mentioned both old and new pattern of the changed by Reserve Bank of India.
- Before the exam was conducted offline and the RBI Grade B Exam Pattern was on the basis of the offline exam.
- Authority has changed the pattern also, the exam will start conducting online.
- However, the RBI Grade B Syllabus remains the same as before.
- Attempt each paper to know the change in the exam by yourself.
Procedure to go through RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers
The approach is an essential factor to excel in any attempt. Let us give you a detailed procedure of how to prepare with RBI Grade B past year question papers–
- Navigate through complete RBI Grade B question papers
- Set a time by which is decide to complete the paper
- Observe the pattern of questions asked and the difficulty level of the questions while solving them.
- If any doubt is there in solving any question, skip the question. Don’t stick to it.
- At last, check the answers and note down
- weak areas
- strong areas
- Brush up your strong areas but work hard on the weak areas.
Advantage of RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers
Going through RBI Grade B past year papers will give following of benefits like-
- Candidates will understand the current pattern and changes in the pattern as per the official notification.
- Also, will come to know the nature of the exam. However, it is Objective or Descriptive.
- Moreover, will learn how to manage time efficiently by self-analyzing while solving the previous year question paper.
- Candidates can predict the difficulty level of questions asked.
Share your thoughts/queries here!